+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
HI ALL

I have a doubt and i hope anybody here could help me

Actually last date t send the documents for Intent to reject was 16 dec and i send documents on 5th dec by DHL courier and as per courier it is delivered to the immigration office on 8th dec and also provided the signed acknowledgement proof .

But today i called immigration office and they told there is no update on my file yet ... so i am worried will they consider my file or not ..I am confused that my file has reached immigration office but as per call center there is no update

please help

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raman8310 said:
HI ALL

I have a doubt and i hope anybody here could help me

Actually last date t send the documents for Intent to reject was 16 dec and i send documents on 5th dec by DHL courier and as per courier it is delivered to the immigration office on 8th dec and also provided the signed acknowledgement proof .

But today i called immigration office and they told there is no update on my file yet ... so i am worried will they consider my file or not ..I am confused that my file has reached immigration office but as per call center there is no update

please help

Hi raman,

I think the call Centre may not be up to date. Try to call them on 15 dec. You keep a copy of the courier delivery receipt.

Please share your timeline….

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
To All,

I do tried the last number you gave me and yes I talked the CIC but when they make a series of search they did not find our records so they advise me to call the centre where we applied before (PNP-Quebec) and thanks God our records is there and the good news there's is no additional documents request in our file, only the change of contact details to the form they provided and send back to them to get our AOR/File Number.

Not requesting additional documents, meaning they satisfied on what we submitted? it also means we have small chance to got selected? just in your experience guys.

Regards...

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
richo said:
To All,

I do tried the last number you gave me and yes I talked the CIC but when they make a series of search they did not find our records so they advise me to call the centre where we applied before (PNP-Quebec) and thanks God our records is there and the good news there's is no additional documents request in our file, only the change of contact details to the form they provided and send back to them to get our AOR/File Number.

Not requesting additional documents, meaning they satisfied on what we submitted? it also means we have small chance to got selected? just in your experience guys.

Regards...
Hi richo,
It’s good news…. Keep in touch…..Good Luck…. 8) 8) 8)

richo

Dec 7, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2013
Doc's Request.
09-06-2016
Nomination.....
waiting....
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
waiting.....
Interview........
waiting.....
Passport Req..
waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
ajish said:
Hi richo,
It’s good news…. Keep in touch…..Good Luck…. 8) 8) 8)
Hi Ajish,

Thank you very much, hope everybody the same.

Thanks

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi Ajish

Yours and my time lines are almost similar

Applied in November 2013

File number received in April 2014

Intent to refuse letter received in Sept 2015 and last date to submit docs is 16th dec

Docs sent on 5th december

Waiting for Next move by Visa office

Regards
Raman

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raman8310 said:
Hi Ajish

Yours and my time lines are almost similar

Applied in November 2013

File number received in April 2014

Intent to refuse letter received in Sept 2015 and last date to submit docs is 16th dec

Docs sent on 5th december

Waiting for Next move by Visa office

Regards
Raman

Hi Raman,

Thank you for your reply.

If you get any information from MIDI please share here. I hope that it will be helpful to others facing similar situation.

My timeline….
Application filed = November 25, 2013
File Number = April 30 2014
Doc request (intent to reject) = September 18, 2015 (within 90 days, last date = December 17, 2015)
File sent = October 22, 2015
Awaiting a decision letter = November 17, 2015

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear Ajish,Ramadan,

Just a slight question please, is it a must to have a letter ( application is under decision)? I got the intention to reject earlier Jan,15 documents were sent in Feb and file updated earlier April,15 but I didn’t receive any such letter to confirm that my application is under a decision? Taking in consideration the 3 months were passed. Any observation please?

Regards,
Jkan

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JKan said:
Dear Ajish,Ramadan,

Just a slight question please, is it a must to have a letter ( application is under decision)? I got the intention to reject earlier Jan,15 documents were sent in Feb and file updated earlier April,15 but I didn’t receive any such letter to confirm that my application is under a decision? Taking in consideration the 3 months were passed. Any observation please?

Regards,
Jkan

Hi JKan,

My 2 friends has been received CSQ after their file updation. They didn’t receive awaiting a decision letter.

rushabh.mechatronics

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HONK KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JKan said:
Dear Ajish,Ramadan,

Regards,
Jkan
@ jkhan,

as you have not received your rejection letter till now, that means its good that, they are still taking your application into consideration.

can you tell your,
area of study ?
experience in which field and how many years ?
your NOC code ?

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
@Rushabah.Mechantron

Thank you for the kind encouragement; despite this I’m still frustrated :( as it takes so longgggg.

Basically the application is under my wife’s name as she’s French educated.
Her profile as the following:

Bachelor of Business Administration
Experience: 6+, last and current position office manager
TCFQ: level B1 and ILETS: couldn’t remember the remarks but based on the evaluation they granted her 4pts.

Mine

Bachelor of Marketing & Advertisement
Experience: 8+, last and current position HR Manager

In general our points were recently reduced to 47 pts due to the newly immigration assessment, also I’m not familiar with the NOC structure, so based on the above mentioned data you could easily figure it out.

Thanks,
Jkan

rushabh.mechatronics

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HONK KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GuessBoy said:
Hi Richo,

For better understand at where i am please see the detailed time line:

Application: Feb-2013
File Number: Apr-2013
Updated File Request: 9-Jul-2014
Updated File Received by Immigration: 20-Sep-2014
Intent to Reject: 01-Aug-2015
Doc Requested Sent: 30-Oct-2015
Interview: waived
CSQ Dated : 19-Nov-2015
CSQ Received: 25-Nov-2015
Federal File Number: waiting
Hi guess boy,

can you share your ,
area of study ?
area of work ?
and how many years of experience ?

rushabh.mechatronics

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HONK KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JKan said:
@Rushabah.Mechantron

Thank you for the kind encouragement; despite this I’m still frustrated :( as it takes so longgggg.

Basically the application is under my wife’s name as she’s French educated.
Her profile as the following:

Bachelor of Business Administration
Experience: 6+, last and current position office manager
TCFQ: level B1 and ILETS: couldn’t remember the remarks but based on the evaluation they granted her 4pts.

Mine

Bachelor of Marketing & Advertisement
Experience: 8+, last and current position HR Manager

In general our points were recently reduced to 47 pts due to the newly immigration assessment, also I’m not familiar with the NOC structure, so based on the above mentioned data you could easily figure it out.

Thanks,
Jkan

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/SearchIndex.aspx

main page where you can search NOC code.

NOC code is the main code, on which you have placed your PR file. You better be knowing a lot about this. Start now.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=business

did little search abt your situation.
I think 1122 may be near to your work field.

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
In response to my intent to refuse, i sent supporting documents, which according to the mail delivery service arrived November 25th. I had up till January 5th 2016 to summit any supporting documents documents.
I wonder how long it will take before they contact me ....Any ideas?

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
raman8310 said:
Hi all ,

I received letter " Intent to refuse " in sept 2015 and i was asked to submit below documents

1. Skill certificates from my previous organization ( which i submitted )
2. Proof of legality of Exp professional ( submitted tax assessment for 4 years and 1 year IT return filling was exempted by ITO so sent circular of ITO stating exemption )

I have sent the above documents in the first week of December as the last day to submit the document was 16th dec as per DHL courier Quebec immigration office recieved by documents on 7th Dec .

Query : -

What is expected timelines for final decision after submission of documents ?

what are chances of successful processing of the application ?

[Hi, looks like am in the same situation as you are. I was sent an intent to refuse of which i sent the supporting documents. Lookign the the mail service delivery , the documents were received by the office Nov 25. Don't know how long it will take. Kindly share share if you hear from them . will do same]