+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi everyone, I got an approval letter for permanent residence.

This is my timeline:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 29, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on January 23, 2020.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 8, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
And then on February 5, 2020, I got an approval letter.
Congratulations

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Guys, Timeline bar still disappeared! Some of June July 19 even August receives DM/COPR but I am May End 19 stuck up at AIP Dec20. VO office Singapore not even acknowledge the receipt of overseas dependents documents which they received end 4th Jan 20.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone, I got an approval letter for permanent residence.

This is my timeline:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 29, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on January 23, 2020.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 8, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
And then on February 5, 2020, I got an approval letter.
Congratulations. I am Sep 5, 2019 applicant. Hopefully will receive some good news soon as well.

When did they receive your medical results? Also, how did you receive the letter, through email, post or GCKEYp portal?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Has anyone been able to reach ircc on the phone?
It's been weeks since I am trying to call them.
I am a bit worried It's been 1 year since they ask me for background check,since then nothing.

Reactions: mehranjadoon

Sarah0211

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Has anyone been able to reach ircc on the phone?
It's been weeks since I am trying to call them.
I am a bit worried It's been 1 year since they ask me for background check,since then nothing.
Try to call exactly at 8 am in the morning if you can.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Guys, Timeline bar still disappeared! Some of June July 19 even August receives DM/COPR but I am May End 19 stuck up at AIP Dec20. VO office Singapore not even acknowledge the receipt of overseas dependents documents which they received end 4th Jan 20.
I am May first week- Still waiting for DM or AIP- as per IRCC agent over the phone she said your application is in last stage - the time is stressful but lets hope for the best

Reactions: Mom31 and saidur

Jadm

Feb 8, 2021
How long does it take to hear back from the immigration after applying for pr as a protected person?
I have sent the application by mail about a month ago and I still didn’t get any email or letter!any information would be appreciated

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
How long does it take to hear back from the immigration after applying for pr as a protected person?
I have sent the application by mail about a month ago and I still didn’t get any email or letter!any information would be appreciated
6 to 12 months

Reactions: Abtols