+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys
I called ircc last week and asked about my file and he said I passed last assessment in security and I passed everything and he said wait till will be contact from ircc and nothing till now . Do you know guys how long will take to receive dm ?
I received my eligibility dec 2 2020
I’m April 1 2019

Reactions: Ryan4

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Hi guys
I called ircc last week and asked about my file and he said I passed last assessment in security and I passed everything and he said wait till will be contact from ircc and nothing till now . Do you know guys how long will take to receive dm ?
I received my eligibility dec 2 2020
I’m April 1 2019
Have your status been changed to DM or not yet ?

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Hi,
Once you received your new permanent SIN, did you also lose your ROEs and EI claims associated with the older SIN?
Thank you

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Please advice after getting new sin from service Canada do we have to inform cra as well or it will update automatically thanks

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Hi,
Once you received your new permanent SIN, did you also lose your ROEs and EI claims associated with the older SIN?
Thank you
no all of your history gets transferred to your new sin. cause your old one will no longer be valid anymore.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Please advice after getting new son from service Canada do we have to inform cra as well or it will update automatically thanks
i went for mine today. was told to tell my employer and when doing taxes this year to use the new one, tell my banks, and i should know it by memory for in the next coming years for citizenship and should call Equifax and trans union and inform them.

Reactions: Misakaswal

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
i went for mine today. was told to tell my employer and when doing taxes this year to use the new one, tell my banks, and i should know it by memory for in the next coming years for citizenship and should call Equifax and trans union and inform them.
Yuki you will be kind enough if you can tell me or know about EI reporting part which sin no I have to enter regards and thanks again

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Also almost got turned away from service Canada because they were saying that I can't use my COPR I need the card. Which was bs. I have always been told once I get my COPR I can go change my sin right after without the card. Anyway, I informed them of the new method and that I had to print it myself and then sign it as to why it doesn't look like the normal COPR they are used to and they accepted it. ( i think she thought it was fake she did ask where i got it from)

• Haha
Reactions: Mysoul78 and adbcca