+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
@Yuki.03 Congratulations!!!!:D:D:D:D Wish all the best for you and thanks for all your help. I tried to log in today for my mother and it said ' technical error, try again later'. Hopefully they are updating the system for the eCOPR upload. Did you have something like that before you got your COPR?

Reactions: Yuki.03

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
@Yuki.03 Congratulations!!!!:D:D:D:D Wish all the best for you and thanks for all your help. I tried to log in today for my mother and it said ' technical error, try again later'. Hopefully they are updating the system for the eCOPR upload. Did you have something like that before you got your COPR?
no never had any log in issues. and thank you. I sure she will soon. a good amount of people got COPRs today across this site those who got dm november/december and imagine those who don't use the forums.:)

Reactions: Fadros

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
My friend go her copr today, they call her for a phone interview and asked her some basic questions. They sent copr right after to her email and they also updated it on her gckey account. We went to get her new SIN number right away. She is april 2019 and got approval letter last month. I'm hoping for them to call me tomorrow or hopefully next week.
please share her time line

Reactions: saidur

Mysoul78

Jun 30, 2018
@Besttee Just received this from the portal via my email address
Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.
You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.

*2 Hours after i already knew it was there*
What a great message, congratulations

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi,
I received my gcms notes yesterday, it says: Application Eligibility passed based on Bulk Eligibility Assessment. Eligibility decision letter to be sent via Bulk Email Letter Application (BELA).

This has updated in early December, but I haven’t received any letter yet. Does this mean that AIP will not be sent? Or will be sent later?

msaleh

Jan 3, 2019
Hi,

I'm Apr 2019, yesterday I had a call with the IRCC and they mentioned everything completed, including a security check, I asked her when it marked as completed, she said she does not know when the officer completes the security screen, till now I can not find any update on "Client Application Status" website, and the status showing "in process", is that normal and how long it will take to change the status to DM?

Thanks

Reactions: Skyline2019

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi,
I received my gcms notes yesterday, it says: Application Eligibility passed based on Bulk Eligibility Assessment. Eligibility decision letter to be sent via Bulk Email Letter Application (BELA).

This has updated in early December, but I haven’t received any letter yet. Does this mean that AIP will not be sent? Or will be sent later?
You passed the eligibility and that's what only matter, don't worry about the letter and these notes are for IRCC employees