+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys
I opened my account and see application/profile/updated and it’s back again to submitted but this is not the first time happend with my account from 2 weeks like this
Is this the ghost update or it’s maintenance for the system
I’m April 1 2019

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Hnc

Nov 5, 2020
Hi guys
I opened my account and see application/profile/updated and it’s back again to submitted but this is not the first time happend with my account from 2 weeks like this
Is this the ghost update or it’s maintenance for the system
I’m April 1 2019
it is good news. it shows they are working on your file. I got DM after third ghost. I think you will get news soon. Maybe DM, maybe additional document request but it shows progress

Hnc

Nov 5, 2020
Guys I have weird question,
Can we travel by RTD while Pr card in process? I mean after getting CORP?

I know we should change RTD to certificate of Identity, but still RTD valid,
if you get RTD once then after PR they issue RTD for you again. basically certificate of identity is for PR holders who do not have refugee claimant background. so you can use your valid RTD after PR as well

Reactions: Fadros

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
for me I didn’t call them for almost a year but last month I called them twice because I reached 100% and there was updates and I don’t have access to my online account therefore I got some information from them
What information did they provide you? Can you please share? Thanks

Reactions: Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
What information did they provide you? Can you please share? Thanks
Hi Katbiya,

Today I called them and said (in my case) I am waitinf 4 weeks almost no news about Corp, he said it is very big delay because of Covid, and he said they starting front lines applications. I said is there any time frame we can wait and he said no. Just be safe and be patient. I said could you please somehow to check anything he said No, there are offices working 25% and a lot of request so nothibg just wait. Lets wait when Covid will finish. Stay safe because a lot people I know getting effected by Covid. Good luck. Hope you will hear soon good news.

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hi Katbiya,

Today I called them and said (in my case) I am waitinf 4 weeks almost no news about Corp, he said it is very big delay because of Covid, and he said they starting front lines applications. I said is there any time frame we can wait and he said no. Just be safe and be patient. I said could you please somehow to check anything he said No, there are offices working 25% and a lot of request so nothibg just wait. Lets wait when Covid will finish. Stay safe because a lot people I know getting effected by Covid. Good luck. Hope you will hear soon good news.
Thanks for sharing.
I called and spoke with them too finally! They officer said I had passed eligibility and criminality.
For a better change, he said my security is under process. Unlike the lady last time on the phone who said my security has not even started.
So that was a bit of good news for me.
COVID is impacting everybody's lives. May God forgive us and helps us. Ameen!

Reactions: mysoul and adbcca