+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
That’s strange what is ur timeline
so I just went to “check application status” to give you my timeline, but I noticed that the application status has changed from “In progress” to “Decision Made”.

The weird thing is that when I go to the online application (where the progress bar is%), my eligibility and background check are not completed yet!

I’m so confused.

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
so I just went to “check application status” to give you my timeline, but I noticed that the application status has changed from “In progress” to “Decision Made”.

The weird thing is that when I go to the online application (where the progress bar is%), my eligibility and background check are not completed yet!

I’m so confused.
Congratulations
Something they send eligibility and background and Decisions made all within two days
I remember @Jalalcananda got them all in one day

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Guys, a friend lost his travel document and some other docs while abroad. What he has to do? There is no embassy or consulate in that country, but there is VAC. What is your advice?

MMiry

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah I can’t blame you. You’re application is basically complete. How about the status of your application, does it say submitted or approved or completed..?

One thing I noticed about the immigration system/process in canada is that the more you try to understand it, the less sense it makes.
My application online still in progress

Reactions: Ryan4

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Guys, a friend lost his travel document and some other docs while abroad. What he has to do? There is no embassy or consulate in that country, but there is VAC. What is your advice?
Please open a new thread for this subject so they can help you

saidur

Dec 14, 2019

I’m so confused.
Congratulations

Reactions: Ryan4