+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
My all documents r ready which ircc asked for my overseas dependents I like to send it by web form but the problem is that my file is so big and there is only 2.5mbs space how can I compress my file to send it to them? I already send it via dhl but I heard that through webform is the fastest way to send documents. Help me if u guys knows.
Same with me.
I decided not exceed the limit as yahoo even does not allow. But interesting part is that when I send to thst email address which they mention i can not. Comes message delivery size excceed. But same email i sent to another person not even touching files it goes very good.

What to do. I do not know. 4 applications forms plus addtional sheets plus civil documents pasports ets should be sent one by one? Did you try another way how?

Reactions: Virgono1

Hnc

Nov 5, 2020
Same with me.
I decided not exceed the limit as yahoo even does not allow. But interesting part is that when I send to thst email address which they mention i can not. Comes message delivery size excceed. But same email i sent to another person not even touching files it goes very good.

What to do. I do not know. 4 applications forms plus addtional sheets plus civil documents pasports ets should be sent one by one? Did you try another way how?
Hi Ratmir,

I had a letter about the documents. About the size:

"You must include your application number in the subject line of the e-mail. Please note that each individual PDF file document must not exceed 3.0MB, and the maximum size of your e-mail attachments must not exceed 5.0MB collectively per e-mail. If multiple emails are sent with attachments, ensure to mark each as follows: 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc."

Reactions: Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi Ratmir,

I had a letter about the documents. About the size:

"You must include your application number in the subject line of the e-mail. Please note that each individual PDF file document must not exceed 3.0MB, and the maximum size of your e-mail attachments must not exceed 5.0MB collectively per e-mail. If multiple emails are sent with attachments, ensure to mark each as follows: 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc."
Thank you for your respond. This is what i was looking for understan.yes i will do that way. There is one part i am confused.
Please read below.

--------------////-----
Important Notice: It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to our office is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us immediately if there are any changes to the information or documents you have submitted. If there is a change in your legal status or that of any family member (marriage, birth, death, divorce, etc.) you must notify us before visas are printed.

Please include a copy of this letter on top of your submission.

how should be done copy? Like all email or which part?

Hnc

Nov 5, 2020
Thank you for your respond. This is what i was looking for understan.yes i will do that way. There is one part i am confused.
Please read below.

--------------////-----
Important Notice: It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to our office is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us immediately if there are any changes to the information or documents you have submitted. If there is a change in your legal status or that of any family member (marriage, birth, death, divorce, etc.) you must notify us before visas are printed.

Please include a copy of this letter on top of your submission.

how should be done copy? Like all email or which part?
I checked all e-mails and letters I received, but I do not see any statement like these. I think procedures change office to office. You may reply this e-mail or attach pdf of e-mail. E-mail said please include so it would not be a big issue if you forget:))

I strongly suggest mention application number on subject line and at the end of e-mail you add (Your dependents) UCI, DOB and Application number as well.

Reactions: Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I checked all e-mails and letters I received, but I do not see any statement like these. I think procedures change office to office. You may reply this e-mail or attach pdf of e-mail. E-mail said please include so it would not be a big issue if you forget:))

I strongly suggest mention application number on subject line and at the end of e-mail you add (Your dependents) UCI, DOB and Application number as well.
Thank you. You opinion so valuable for me now. Between question how and what I got asnwers. And more thing. How did you write your beginning the email and ending kind of i got imagination. If kind of sample. You are free changes names and application numbers. Just the want see how you wrote.
Would be very for me better email it.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
After waiting 16 days after AIP, I received CoPR yesterday. I don’t have any oversees dependent. I was Feb 2019 applicant.
Wish you all the best who is waiting. Don’t lose your hope.
Congratulations. Today 7 days i got approval hope next week i also get. Again congrats.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
how long after AIP normally we receive COPR. My friends received AIP on friday. he is April 2019 applicant. He is asked to submit his family forms overseas to mission abroad.