+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ties to my country

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Kylie,

You're most welcome :)

do i need to notarize my siblings letter about my two nieces? Or just my sblings letter with signature is enough?
The Temporary Guardianship Letter should be addressed to your mom.... and state the complete name(s) of your niece(s). It should specify the dates/duration for which your mom is granted temporary guardianship and why.

It will also specify what your mom can/cannot do as their guardian. It is a legal document and should be notarized. Do consult a lawyer to draft it.

A Temporary Guardianship Letter is not the same as a court order that grants custody of a child to someone. So this is not a judicial document.

Take your time to prepare a good, solid visa application with strong proofs.... particularly to show she has overcome the previous refusal. Don't rush

Cheers :)

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
bryanna,

Thank you for the response.

About the purpose of visit.

I will dedicate my baby in the church and i want her to witness that. Thats the only reason why i want to invite her. Is this accptable?

Thank you sooo much

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Kylie,

I will dedicate my baby in the church and i want her to witness that. Thats the only reason why i want to invite her. Is this accptable?
Did you give the same reason for her previous TRV application? If she is only visiting for your baby's event.... then (by logic) she need not visit for 2 months.

You can state your baby's event (also give some proofs for this) + keep her visit to 3-4 weeks (this will show she has a job to go back to.... also provide other documents for her employment ties) + draw up a tentative itinerary for tourism/meeting relatives, etc

Cheers

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
Hello

Does any know if being Engaged can be a Tie to home country, where Fiance not applying for visa and will stay home country?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
chau01 said:
Hello

Does any know if being Engaged can be a Tie to home country, where Fiance not applying for visa and will stay home country?
Yes, if you can prove you're engaged to be married (photographs, emails, etc).... and you must return by XX date to get married.

Your *stronger ties* will be employment or business/property ownership, etc

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Bryanna said:
Hi Kylie,
Did you give the same reason for her previous TRV application? If she is only visiting for your baby's event.... then (by logic) she need not visit for 2 months.

You can state your baby's event (also give some proofs for this) + keep her visit to 3-4 weeks (this will show she has a job to go back to.... also provide other documents for her employment ties) + draw up a tentative itinerary for tourism/meeting relatives, etc

Cheers

Hi, Bryanna,

no, i didnt put the babies event on my first application. We will visit friends in alberta and to go drumheller etc...yes, thank you i will just put two weeks only for the visit.

Do you think i need to book plane ticket to help?

Thank you for the help in advance.

kylie

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Kylie,

You can obtain provisional flight bookings (without paying).... and mention in the Invitation Letter/explanations that these flight tickets will be confirmed when the TRV is issued

Cheers

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Thank you so much Bryanna!!!

Husband now thinking what if we will apply for Grand Parents now instead of visit visa.?

What is your opinion Bryanna?

Thanks you sooo much

kylie

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Kylie,

Sure. You can apply for a Super Visa if you meet the conditions. Whether it's a super visa or a TRV, your mom must demonstrate strong ties to her home country.

You'll find information for super visas here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa-who.asp

Cheers

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Bryanna said:
Hi Kylie,

Sure. You can apply for a Super Visa if you meet the conditions. Whether it's a super visa or a TRV, your mom must demonstrate strong ties to her home country.

You'll find information for super visas here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa-who.asp

Cheers

Hi Bryanna,

I just want to ask about your opinion on the dates we put on the invitation. its December 20 to January 05, 2016. Mom need to go back to work and to look for my two nieces who both studying. Most of the holidays is on this dates too.

Mom is working as Baranggay Health Worker for 25 years now, she said she doesnt have the ITR or income tax papers as she just getting Monthly Allowance (one) in Baranggay (two) in the City (third) in the Province. but the Baranggay captain Issue her a Certification Letter that her two weeks vacation is approved. ( though even most of the days are holidays).

:-* thank you Bryanna for your replies.

kylie

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Bryanna said:
Hi Kylie,

For your mom's employment:
Her employment letter + 6 months payslips + Income Tax Returns + leave approval letter from her employer stating she'll have her job when she returns + 6 months bank statement showing the salary is credited to her bank account

For the land title:
Purchase Agreement /documents showing the land is freehold/leased to your mom + assessment by a Chartered Accountant (as per the current market rates) + if for example, she intends to use the land to construct a house (then any government approvals/building plans) or for agriculture (then similar evidence)

For your two nieces:
Temporary Guardianship Letter from your sibling (parent of your nieces) + School documents showing they live with your mom/school fee receipt + a 1-2 lines explanation as to who will take care of your nieces when your mom is away

Cheers :)

Hi Bryanna,

Her employment letter and leave approval letter from her employer stating she'll have her job when she returns is it different?

the one i send before is the employment letter and stating their that she still has work when she return after the visit.

Thank you!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Kylie,

Her employment letter is the appointment letter/job offer letter/letter issued by the employer at the time of joining a job which states the responsibilities, salary and other terms and conditions of the appointment.

Leave approval letter: This will specifically state that she is allowed to take holidays from XX date to XX date + she'll have her job when she returns.

As your mom has been working with the same employer for 25+ years, she can get a new employment letter stating she is employed since 25+ years + the work she does + the leave approval info + her monthly remuneration is paid as cash.

Does your mom deposit this cash in her bank account? How will she prove she has the finances for her visit? Are you paying for the airfare?

Cheers