24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Ssarah183 said:
I'm so happy for everyone who has been approved.

At the same time I am starting to feel a bit depressed. I think I am the only one with an app in Detroit and so many people who sent their application after me to Buffalo have already been approved! They are still well within their processing time so cant complain too much. The waiting is agonising.
Unfortunately I cannot say anything good about Detroit office, as we didn't have any good experience with them either, though it was related to visitor's visa. They considered to be one of the slowest offices and hard to deal with.
But don't be discouraged - hope you can hear from them soon.\
have a good luck!

arewethereyet

Sep 2, 2009
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2009
Passport Req..
22-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2009
LANDED..........
10-12-2009
Passport with visa attached arrived via recorded delivery this morning + CoPR computer printout (good old dot-matrix printout).

One thing to note. E-cas showed Decision made on the PR component before I had any notification to send in my passport. I only got notification via e-mail 2 days after I e-mailed through e-cas (22 Oct) querying the status update to e-cas and asking if perhaps mail had gone missing around the UK Postal strike. In the reply they stated the original request was sent on 16th October but I never recieved it via normal mail and also I check my e-mail spam folder every day. With visa offices it seems the art is knowing when to check up on them when doing so will help your application, and knowing when not to check up on things if it could slow things down. I suppose I was lucky that e-cas was being updated.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
torr said:
Got wife's passport back with visa in it.
It was pretty fast, I'm more then satisfied with the speed of the process.
congratulations! Buffalo is one of the best offices to deal with! :)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
arewethereyet said:
Passport with visa attached arrived via recorded delivery this morning + CoPR computer printout (good old dot-matrix printout).

One thing to note. E-cas showed Decision made on the PR component before I had any notification to send in my passport. I only got notification via e-mail 2 days after I e-mailed through e-cas (22 Oct) querying the status update to e-cas and asking if perhaps mail had gone missing around the UK Postal strike. In the reply they stated the original request was sent on 16th October but I never recieved it via normal mail and also I check my e-mail spam folder every day. With visa offices it seems the art is knowing when to check up on them when doing so will help your application, and knowing when not to check up on things if it could slow things down. I suppose I was lucky that e-cas was being updated.
yes, it helped a lot that they updated your status. congratulations with your visa! welcome to Canada!

midnight

Nov 1, 2009
Hi, need information .....
Thanks all of you for posting your comments and time line. I have sponsored my husband in Bangladesh.
In the internet it shows that- We started processing x's application on September 16, 2009.
Medical results have been received; Singapore office has the file now as far I know.
Can any one tell me what will happen next? How long it will take for him to get visa?
My application was accepted 3rd of September from Mississauga.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
midnight said:
Hi, need information .....
Thanks all of you for posting your comments and time line. I have sponsored my husband in Bangladesh.
In the internet it shows that- We started processing x's application on September 16, 2009.
Medical results have been received; Singapore office has the file now as far I know.
Can any one tell me what will happen next? How long it will take for him to get visa?
My application was accepted 3rd of September from Mississauga.
- Hi Midnight, your time line is close to mine. I am sponsoring my wife from Bangladesh. Her application is in process since September 14, 2009. And her medical results have been received too. Now it is a tricky period of waiting. No one is sure how long it will take to receive visa. Generally, they ask for passport submission after it shows medicals have been received. It may take 1 month to 3 months. There are other people from Bangladesh within our time line you may check their posts too.

Thanks.

midnight

Nov 1, 2009
Thank you
Million thanks for the info. I find this waiting extremely hard, specially when I do not have any idea what is gone on or what will happen. Are there more post regarding Singapore visa office dealing with Bangladesh. I did not see them yet. How and where I can read them?
Wish eternal happiness for those of you got visa and on their way to join their spouse.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
midnight said:
Thank you
Million thanks for the info. I find this waiting extremely hard, specially when I do not have any idea what is gone on or what will happen. Are there more post regarding Singapore visa office dealing with Bangladesh. I did not see them yet. How and where I can read them?
Wish eternal happiness for those of you got visa and on their way to join their spouse.
- I agree with you about the difficulties during such waiting period in uncertainty. You may sign up and post your/ your spouse's timeline on www.trackitt.com
Once you sign up and add your timeline/ case, you will be able to see other 5-7 Bangladeshi's case in pending at Singapore visa office. This will give you some sort of comfort.

May almighty Allah help us all and expedite the application process of our spouses.

Thanks.

Artymow

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Everyone,

So it has been a month since Buffalo started processing my application. E-CAS has not yet changed...it still says:

Application started processing October 14th, 2009.

Medicals have been received.

Should I be worried? Should I contact the center and check up on the application? Or should I just keep waiting for a change on E-CAS or a letter in the mail?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thank You.

Artymow

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks arewethereyet.

Speaking of the devil...

I received a letter in the mail today from Buffalo stating that my PR application is basically finalized and that no interview is needed. However, they require one more piece of document before they can fully finalize it. I will be filling it out and sending if off hopefully tomorrow if not then by Friday.

Does anyone know how long that may delay the process?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
it will not delay it at all. as soon as they receive the required document they open your file right away and finalize it.
good luck!

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Now i am getting worried.... because my application is in process in New Delhi since 23rd September. Still they have not updated if my medicals recieved. Any body having exprience in New Delhi?? I am about to complete 2 months and my e-cas says only one line... Started processing on 23rd September... Any suggestions??