+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
Awesome Inl, glad to hear everything went well ;D

I was wondering, cause there seems to be alot of people that are getting their PPR's really quickly once its left mississauga and gone to their VO, perhaps they dont have much to do because the bottle neck is in mississauga and so leaving them eargerly awaiting the arrival of the applications lol

Just a thought :p

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
morning said:
Hi Pinklady, (not sure if you saw this response)

It does not say anywhere when it reached London. All it says is:

We received your application to sponsor XXXX on June 8, 2011.
We started processing your application on August 9, 2011.
We sent you a letter on July 19, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
and

We received XXXXX application for permanent residence on June 8, 2011.
Medical results have been received.

Am I missing where it could be.
Thanks
Morning!
Its weird because the dates seem abit muddled. I understand them, but they seem in the wrong order somehow.
It was received in Miss on June 8, they sent you a letter on July 19th about the sponsor decision and sent it to London. Then London started processing on Aug 9.
On my ecas, it gave the dates for London i.e.

We received your application to sponsor XXXX on Jan 27th, 2011. (This is my AOR)
We started processing your application on February 26th, 2011.
We made a decision on your application on Feb 28th (which i when I got PPR)

On the sponsor section it also said we received your application on Dec 16th etc..

I dunno, it looks like they are just confusing the dates on ecas. Don't worry about it too much.
I have updated your info with all that you have. And we can guess your application arrived in London probably around the end of July sometime.

Good luck with processing anyway, I hope you get PPR soon!

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
lnl said:
Just got back from officially landing, got passport late yesterday and hubby drove to border, we just got back :) 24 days from it being signed for in London to getting back here in Canada :)

Very happy but sleepy lol
lnl congrats! Its a great feeling isnt it!!
Enjoy the lack of stressing!! :)

morning

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Rose of the Shire, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
3152 + 3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2011
Doc's Request.
In Process - 9 August 2011
File Transfer...
19 July 2011
Med's Done....
4 May 2011
Passport Req..
28 September 2011
Thanks PinkLady,

One other question, for the PPR do they contact me via e-mail, mail, or do they contact my sponser first.

All the information I have is the letter from Miss and the ecas update, nothing more.

Thanks

Morning!

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
They will contact you, not the sponsor, and it can be by either mail or email. If you provided an email address they may email you. I submitted an electronic e-form asking a question about my case. Using the online form you have to agree that they can contact you by email there after.
I provided an email address, got the sponsor approval via mail and the PPR via mail.

I dont think anything is set in stone when it comes to this process!

Lyx

Oct 4, 2010
How long before I get an answer?

Hello all

I am a Danish citizen, being sponsored by my Canadian husband through the London office. (He's in Canada, I'm in Denmark)

Was asked for an additional piece of info on August 4th, which I sent on Friday August 19th and on Wednesday 24th, I asked them via email if they could let me know whether or not it had been received.

They have yet to reply and now I'm getting nervous, as they usually reply within a week or so. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

I'm thinking of sending them yet another email, with a scanned copy of the info attached, is that a good idea or will more emails just piss them off? I sent the original paper by ordinary snail mail.

Hope someone can put my mind at ease
Thanks

Eswiz

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2011
AOR Received.
07-08-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-04-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11
lnl said:
Just got back from officially landing, got passport late yesterday and hubby drove to border, we just got back :) 24 days from it being signed for in London to getting back here in Canada :)

Very happy but sleepy lol
Congratulations! You must be so relieved it's all over. Your passport came back pretty quick, I hope when I finally get to send mine it comes back so fast! :)

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
Re: How long before I get an answer?

Lyx said:
Hello all

I am a Danish citizen, being sponsored by my Canadian husband through the London office. (He's in Canada, I'm in Denmark)

Was asked for an additional piece of info on August 4th, which I sent on Friday August 19th and on Wednesday 24th, I asked them via email if they could let me know whether or not it had been received.

They have yet to reply and now I'm getting nervous, as they usually reply within a week or so. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

I'm thinking of sending them yet another email, with a scanned copy of the info attached, is that a good idea or will more emails just piss them off? I sent the original paper by ordinary snail mail.

Thanks
During my processing I emailed London with no response. I wouldnt worry too much about this. They wont confirm receipt of additional documents sent. The only way to be sure is to send via trackable mail.
If you are really worried it hasnt arrived you could use the online webform and submit the doc as a pdf. I would do it, I would be worried aswell. It might anger them, but i certainly think you wont be the first person to do this!
Good luck!

Tawcan

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-6-2011
AOR Received.
28-7-2011
Passport Req..
14-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
07-12-2011

Lyx said:
Hello all

Thanks
If you don't mind me asking, which document/info did they request? My wife is Danish as well and we're going through the same process as you.

lnl

Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-10
AOR Received.
09-02-11
Med's Done....
18-11-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-11
LANDED..........
31-08-11
Eswiz said:
Congratulations! You must be so relieved it's all over. Your passport came back pretty quick, I hope when I finally get to send mine it comes back so fast! :)
Thank you, it's like floating on air right now lol

OHIP and SIN done, so now free to job hunt...might aswell enjoy the holiday weekend first lol

morning

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Rose of the Shire, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
3152 + 3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2011
Doc's Request.
In Process - 9 August 2011
File Transfer...
19 July 2011
Med's Done....
4 May 2011
Passport Req..
28 September 2011
Thanks PinkLady,

You are a star!

Morning!

Lyx

Oct 4, 2010

Tawcan said:
If you don't mind me asking, which document/info did they request? My wife is Danish as well and we're going through the same process as you.
It was a declaration form that my son's father had to sign - giving his consent that I can take my son to Canada. So unless your wife has a kid too that she wants to bring, you guys probably won't run into that particular problem ;)

Lyx

Oct 4, 2010

pinklady said:
During my processing I emailed London with no response. I wouldnt worry too much about this. They wont confirm receipt of additional documents sent. The only way to be sure is to send via trackable mail.
If you are really worried it hasnt arrived you could use the online webform and submit the doc as a pdf. I would do it, I would be worried aswell. It might anger them, but i certainly think you wont be the first person to do this!
Good luck!
Dear Pinklady
Which online webform are you referring to??? Can you link me up? :)
...and thanks for your reply

Eswiz

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2011
AOR Received.
07-08-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-04-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11

Lyx said:
It was a declaration form that my son's father had to sign - giving his consent that I can take my son to Canada. So unless your wife has a kid too that she wants to bring, you guys probably won't run into that particular problem ;)
I may, and if I do I'm screwed as my ex won't even tell me where he lives because he doesn't want to pay child support. I doubt I will be able to get him to sign anything.

I did include the original letter he signed giving permission two years ago when we originally arrived here in Canada and I hope that will suffice. :(

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011

Lyx said:
Dear Pinklady
Which online webform are you referring to??? Can you link me up? :)
...and thanks for your reply
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

Click continue then agree, then add all your details. There is an option to attach documents aswell.
Good luck!

I got to that link from this website...
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?lang=eng#email