+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hopefully someone can give us an answer on whats going to happen next and that we hear something soon!
No, the "Review of additional documents" does not change to pass. After medical is passed, next steps would be:

1) Eligibility Review(s) and determining whether an interview is required or not.
2) After eligibility is passed (which does not show up on mycic or ecas ever. You can find it out via ordering GCMS notes after few months), "background check" goes in progress.
3) After BGCs are passed, (status doesn't change to pass on mycic) application is approved/refused (Final decision says" your applicaton is approved/refused and a letter is uploaded by LVO for passport request.. ECAS changes to "Decsion Made"

Viktorya

Jun 14, 2017
I have the same. File transferred to LVO on May 24, processing began on May 31st. Nothing since then, 2 months, has changed. Some people are seeing BGC in progress, some people have gotten a DM already (April applicants) but nothing on our ECAS or MyCIC. :(
I still havent received anything saying they have transferred to LVO. We sent the package to Mississauga, and we are London, UK based- iid assumed we would of been transferred by now.

Viktorya

Jun 14, 2017
No, the "Review of additional documents" does not change to pass. After medical is passed, next steps would be:

1) Eligibility Review(s) and determining whether an interview is required or not.
2) After eligibility is passed (which does not show up on mycic or ecas ever. You can find it out via ordering GCMS notes after few months), "background check" goes in progress.
3) After BGCs are passed, (status doesn't change to pass on mycic) application is approved/refused (Final decision says" your applicaton is approved/refused and a letter is uploaded by LVO for passport request.. ECAS changes to "Decsion Made"

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, you are a star!

Reactions: MM345

Viktorya

Jun 14, 2017
When did you send your application in?
My application was received April 24th in Mississauga, they requested Schedule A, Police Check and Medical May 30th, and Medical. All documents were submitted soon after and the medical showed as passed not too long after the 13th of June ( cant remember the exact day) and since then i haven't received any news.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
My application was received April 24th in Mississauga, they requested Schedule A, Police Check and Medical May 30th, and Medical. All documents were submitted soon after and the medical showed as passed not too long after the 13th of June ( cant remember the exact day) and since then i haven't received any news.
There is a thread for applicants whose file is stuck in Mississauga. Could just be that Mississauga is processing your file due to backlog at LVO and Ottawa. I know they are doing that for a bunch of US and European applicants. So hopefully its not a total waste of time and your file is being looked at Mississauga

Reactions: Viktorya

Viktorya

Jun 14, 2017
There is a thread for applicants whose file is stuck in Mississauga. Could just be that Mississauga is processing your file due to backlog at LVO and Ottawa. I know they are doing that for a bunch of US and European applicants. So hopefully its not a total waste of time and your file is being looked at Mississauga
I will have to have a look at that thread, thanks for the information!! It would of been helpful if they let us know this haha!!!

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

mrs.aquino

Feb 12, 2017
March 22: Application sent to CPC
March 24: Application rcvd as per CA post
April 12: Date of letter from CPC
April 28: Application returned back to us
May 30: App Re-sent
June 01: Application received by CPC
June 29: Aor 1 received,
-online account linked
July 1 - request for Sched A and multiple police clearance
July3- sched A police cert uploaded
July 17 - SA and Medical Request
July 23-Medical done
July 25: Aor2London|Medical Passed
July 27: Request for new set of Photos
July30: Photo sent to London via Mail.
July31: uploaded photo with cover letter via GC
August3: Photo received signed by James (London)

mrs.aquino

Feb 12, 2017
-online account linked
July 23-Medical done
anyone here who's Visa officer has initials of NDR?

kiwi1959

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Guys
Does the CIC Passport Request email expected after ECAS Decison Made take more than 2 weeks, is that common ?
I thought it's only around 8 days

Thanks

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
-online account linked
July 23-Medical done
July 27: Request for new set of Photos - Were these Passport sized photos? or photos of you and your partner (for proof of relationship)?

SRafiq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2016
Manchester
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2017
Doc's Request.
23-06-2017
Nomination.....
29-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
27-06-2017
Med's Done....
11-07-2017
Passport Req..
24-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
17-04-2018
Just got notified that our app. being processing in Mississauga. We live in UK but not processed in LDN.

Not sure if Mississauga is fast or not. but it took them 8 weeks to decide where to process the app.

Reactions: Viktorya