25-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-11
LANDED..........
30-09-11
canadayogini said:
really nice to hear the comments everyone so thank you and also for the permission to rant a little.

oooh Jen, I agree the spring in England is such a lovely time, if it can capture your attention, even just a few minutes you are lucky! It's so full of promise. I feel for you too. I know from my time living in the UK that most anything involving official paperwork took a disproportionate amount of time and was always frustrating.
I do love the spring in the countryside! It won't be long before the bluebells are out in the woods and that is my favourite time here in the UK. I will really miss this next year...assuming we are in Canada by then. We have a border collie who gets long walks every morning so we are always out in the woods and fields and really get the chance to appreciate it.

Have you decided what you are going to do? Are you moving to Canada before PR? Rant away whenever you want to. That is what this forum is about...to support each other! :D

usrain

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2012
File Transfer...
13 Jan 2011
Med's Request
16 March 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Medi : 27 March 2012 with add docs.
Passport Req..
1st Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Nov 2012... got PP on 7th Nov.
also "Medical recvd" has been removed from my status two weeks ago. what does it mean ?

Jen85

Oct 23, 2010
Deep Brook, Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
06-05-11 / Sent RCMP Check in 14-06-11
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
File Transfer...
30-11-2010
Med's Request
Meds Received
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-11
LANDED..........
30-09-11
usrain said:
November applicant but still waiting to hear some good news. not IN PROCESS yet :((((((((((((
i dont understand why Islamabad CHC is sooooo slow !
They all seem slow for some of us! Hope you hear something soon!

Don't worry about the medical received being removed. I have read about that happening to a few people and then it pops back up again. Ecas isn't totally reliable so don't completely rely on it.

melbell_28

Oct 2, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2010
Med's Done....
28-06-2010
usrain said:
also "Medical recvd" has been removed from my status two weeks ago. what does it mean ?
if its any consolation, mine has gone missing twice already and it is yet to show up again!!

aggghhhhhh yeah i don't understand why any of us have to wait this long... The other day i read this post about some guy wanting to visit his wife in canada while the application was in process and he was going on and on and on because he asked what the process is to get the visa and some of the senior members told him that he probably wouldnt.

lol he got so mad!! "she's my wife and why cant i go see her!!!!!!!!!!!!" "this is crazy talk!!!!!!!!!!"

sounded silly because we were all telling him why and he just would not let it go!!!

anyways so many of us get into this thinking its going to be an easy ride and little do we know how hard it really is until we are smack dab in the middle of it trying to make it thru another day with our sanity in tact...

TreeLover

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2010
Doc's Request.
none requested
AOR Received.
28-01-2010
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
29-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2011
LANDED..........
21-04-2011
Jen85 said:
They all seem slow for some of us! Hope you hear something soon!

Don't worry about the medical received being removed. I have read about that happening to a few people and then it pops back up again. Ecas isn't totally reliable so don't completely rely on it.
Well, my e-cas never said medicals were received, but then I got a letter from the VO that said they were received. But that info has never been on e-cas. Also, for some strange reason, the past two tuesdays I got a notice from the e-cas tracker that something new has been added to my file, but it's always the same - just "in process." Drives me crazy, as when I see the email, I think it's "decision made" and then I log on and it's just the same old thing. Not sure what is prompting that. Haven't heard anything about PPR yet, although most of the Buffalo people have gotten theirs already. There's just a few of us left here in November.

It seems rather quiet here now that Pharoh has left. I haven't been posting as much here, but on the Buffalo thread instead, as that is what I am watching - to see if others are getting PPR. There's only been one this week, for someone who has been waiting a long time, since July.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
November 2010 applicant.
Medicals line missing for last 4 weeks
Status - In process
No file # and No PPR

Looks like November was one month where we got held up due to backlog.

blues

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
im so mad at the Singapore office.. its been 2/3 weeks or longer actually since I emailed them.. and then i emailed again this week or was it last week.. but i heard nothing from them yet.. i just want to know that the file is in process thats not too much to ask.. and then i checked the singapore timeline thread, apparently they dont update much on ecas neither do they communicate too often.. is asking for a timeline so much to ask? :( i just want to know things are moving... come onnnnn already...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
blues said:
im so mad at the Singapore office.. its been 2/3 weeks or longer actually since I emailed them.. and then i emailed again this week or was it last week.. but i heard nothing from them yet.. i just want to know that the file is in process thats not too much to ask.. and then i checked the singapore timeline thread, apparently they dont update much on ecas neither do they communicate too often.. is asking for a timeline so much to ask? :( i just want to know things are moving... come onnnnn already...
I have the same issue with New Delhi and i finally asked my MP to inquire..Visa office's only get back to a very few people.

valy79

Star Member
Aug 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
File Transfer...
10-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-07-2011
Yep, I never got a reply back from the Buffalo office either.....

dolphin2ds

Mar 28, 2011
Hi all,

Found this site today after frustration trying to find answers. I too am a Nov. 2010 applicant. I am from the U.S. My husband is Canadian. We received our AOR on Nov 18 and they began processing our app Dec 15.
On Dec 28, got an IA along with RPRF request CSQ request. We sent both in. February 23, got a receipt for our RPRF, so we got really excited thinking the PPR would come anyday now. After over a month, I've heard nothing.
I am in Canada visiting my husband while waiting for my PPR. I filed a visitor extension in January as my visitor status ends at the end of March. We come to find out that even they are backed up 132 days. I understand I have implied status till I hear from them.
Just nice to see that I am not in this alone and I wish everyone the best with your apps.
I am just hoping and praying that PPR comes soon!
Jules[/font]

Jen85

Oct 23, 2010
Deep Brook, Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
06-05-11 / Sent RCMP Check in 14-06-11
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
File Transfer...
30-11-2010
Med's Request
Meds Received
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-11
LANDED..........
30-09-11
dolphin2ds said:
Hi all,

Found this site today after frustration trying to find answers. I too am a Nov. 2010 applicant. I am from the U.S. My husband is Canadian. We received our AOR on Nov 18 and they began processing our app Dec 15.
On Dec 28, got an IA along with RPRF request CSQ request. We sent both in. February 23, got a receipt for our RPRF, so we got really excited thinking the PPR would come anyday now. After over a month, I've heard nothing.
I am in Canada visiting my husband while waiting for my PPR. I filed a visitor extension in January as my visitor status ends at the end of March. We come to find out that even they are backed up 132 days. I understand I have implied status till I hear from them.
Just nice to see that I am not in this alone and I wish everyone the best with your apps.
I am just hoping and praying that PPR comes soon!
Jules[/font]
Welcome to our little group Jules. It is always nice to know you aren't alone and this forum is full of really good and supportive information. Hope you get your PPR soon!

dolphin2ds

Mar 28, 2011
Got up this morning and did my usual ecas check and was shocked to see DECISION MADE!
I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I haven't received anything from Buffalo in over a month.
I heard this may be a bad sign. Am I wrong?

Thanks for any advice
Jules

shorttalk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2010
AOR Received.
9th dec 2010
File Transfer...
30-11-2010
its the strangest feeling when you get decision made, its like they are saying we have made a decision but we arent going to tell you hahah! We heard the decision within 2 days after getting the ecas update with PPR request. Keep your fingers on the button my friend this is the end!! Congratulations! ;D

dolphin2ds

Mar 28, 2011
Oh I am not leaving this PC till I know - then of course, it could come by snail mail! UGH!
Waiting is torture. Thanks for your words of encouragement! Good luck to you!
Jules