Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2011
LANDED..........
10-09-2011
Good luck jasvarun...you deserve a speedy decision. From all accounts, Delhi seem to be doing the visas very quickly so I hope you get yours soon. Have a safe and enjoyable flight :)

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
TracyS said:
Good luck jasvarun...you deserve a speedy decision. From all accounts, Delhi seem to be doing the visas very quickly so I hope you get yours soon. Have a safe and enjoyable flight :)
Thank you Tracys :D..... and congrats for the good news.... You should be getting your passport back within a week with visa stamped......Hopefully I get some good news soon as well... :)

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
jasvarun said:
Hey for IMM0008 I putted Sydney as visa office.....

On IMM1344EA I entered my australian address and 6B and 6C were answered yes......
Hi Jasvarun,
Thanks for your reply.

In form IMM 0008 E the last section on page 4 of 4 states --

"DO NOT COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SECTION NOW. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO SIGN IN THE PRESENCE OF A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT OR AN OFFICIAL APPOINTED BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT."

Can you advice me how can I complete/sign this section being in Australia?

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
rrv said:
Hi Jasvarun,
Thanks for your reply.

In form IMM 0008 E the last section on page 4 of 4 states --

"DO NOT COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SECTION NOW. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO SIGN IN THE PRESENCE OF A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT OR AN OFFICIAL APPOINTED BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT."

Can you advice me how can I complete/sign this section being in Australia?
Don't complete that section it is only used when you are called for an interview...

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
JP or Notary?

Hi Jasvarun,

Please advice me whether I should get the supporting documents attested by a JP (Justice of Peace) or they needs to be notarized by a notary public?

Thanks for your kind help!

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Can't remember previous addresses of sponsor

Hi all,

My husband (sponsor) can't remember some of his previous addresses (Q8, Form IMM5540 E) & the dates of residence. Can we provide his official address instead? Or approximate times for his residential address? Should we provide a stat-dec stating its approximate/to the best of memory?

Thanks for your help!

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Hi all,

In form "IMM 008 E (GENERIC) - APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA", there is a section for Applicant's and Family member's photo.

What are the specifications (size) for these photos?

Thx n rgds

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Hi all,

I may need to travel overseas during my visa processing, so can I request CHC Mississauga and Sydney to correspond with me via email rather then through post?

Also is there any email id that we can use to send any scanned supporting documents later during the processing?

Thx n rgds

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
TracyS said:
I've received a letter from the VO stating I need to complete some more information (something I overlooked). I've sent it off but I'm curious as to how this works now. Has anybody had any experience with Sydney in this type of thing. Would my extra documents be placed in a queue or would they be linked to my file and looked at fairly quickly? Anybody had any similar situation? I did put my file number on each piece of new information. Thanks in advance for any help.
Hi I am applying through Sydney VO as well. Just curious what was the extra info they asked, if its possible to share? thanks

TracyS

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2011
AOR Received.
11-04-2011
File Transfer...
28-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2011
LANDED..........
10-09-2011
I had missed a period of time in my personal history and they needed me to verify where I was and address.

dearde

Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
5 March 2012
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
rrv said:
Hi I am applying through Sydney VO as well. Just curious what was the extra info they asked, if its possible to share? thanks
hi rrv,i want to know if you get accepted to process by sidney VO already?or not yet.because i'm not an aussie citizen too.
good luck for you

dearde

Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
5 March 2012
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
mrlahori said:
Hi JasVarun,

I was just wondering is that the normal practice of sending files back to india if you apply to sydney CHC. The reason i am asking i am living in melbourne as an international student and my wife who is a canadian citizen is also living with me here. WE are thinking of applying for family class spouse sponsor ship early nest year and we were expexting that our case will be finalized here in 7-8 months. Now i read about your case and it got me worried. Can you please elaborate on your case as why they send it to india ? is that a general thing or specific to you ? There is no info on this on the website so i am lost.

Will appreciate your help.

Ali

hi Ali,just for your interest this website (add www)
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class/page/5

based on this website it's not because of citizenship that u can't process in Sidney,because there are some are not australian citizen,they are from India,indonesia,canada,UK,etc

dearde

Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
5 March 2012
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
jasvarun said:
Hi... I am not sure what normal practice is for sydney.... But with my case when they saw I am an Indian citizen, they sent my file straight to New delhi and informed me after that.. I am permanent resident of Australia and have been living here from 6 years.... so from my personal exp.. if you are not aussie citizen they ll send your file straight to Visa Office responsible for your home country...Good Luck!!
hi jasvarun,i think it's just special for 'your case'.just for your interest this website (add www)

based on this website it's not because of citizenship that u can't process in Sidney,because there are some are not australian citizen,they are from India,indonesia,canada,UK,etc

dearde

Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
5 March 2012
Passport Req..
28 March 2012
rrv said:
Hi all,

I'm an Indian citizen residing in Australia (for the past 1.5 yrs) and wish to apply for PR under Family class.

1) Can I get my application processed from Sydney as I'm residing in Brisbane, Australia?

2) Being an Indian citizen will my file be transferred to New Delhi, India for the second stage processing?

Thanks for your kind help!
hi rrv,just for your interest this website (add www)

anyway being transfered to new delhi is not that bad,cos the process is faster than sidney.good luck!