03-06-10
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-10
LANDED..........
23-06-10
ngunja said:
Got my PPR request today by mail! Application was forwarded to NYC from Buffalo

NG
WOOO! That is very exciting news! Congrats ngunja!

ashrak

Mar 23, 2010
hey hey...ive got my visa..... ;D
this is so xciting...ive been waiting since past 47 days....wen they recieved my pp...it was really frustrating...as if sitting in a dark room...n nowhere to go....suddenly u see a ray of sunlite....nd there was a change in my status...as "decision made".....now the curiosity was wats the decision....??????nd the very next day i got an e mail....saying that my PR request has been approved...and my pp has beeen posted nd will reach me in 8 to 10 days...and i got it in 4 days...

file recieved by cic on 6th jan,2010
sponsorship approved on 23rd jan
file send to chc,new delhi on 23rd jan
file recieved by chc, new delhi on 10th feb..
ppr send to me on 11th feb,
ppr recievd by me on 19th feb
pp send to chc on 22nd feb,recievd by them the same day,
visa approved on 9th april
status changed to decision made on 12th april
pp with visa recieved by me on 16th april..

I really wish all others waiting for their visa good luck...nd may u all meet ur spouse or family asap...:))
all the best...
ashrak

ngunja

Sep 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/NYC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2010
AOR Received.
18-02-2010
File Transfer...
23-03-2010
Passport Req..
15-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2010
LANDED..........
16-05-2010
Thanks Fibud!

NYC received my ppt today...hope the wait is not too long!
NG

sarahlaw

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-10
So our application is in Sydney, Australia, they started processing it there on March 3rd - but then yesterday we got an email saying that there were gaps in information in the Schedule 1/IMM 0008, between questions 11 and 15. :-[ We can only find any problems on question 11, the one where you list everything you've done since you were 18, and we think that it's just a problem of it being slightly confusing because some of the dates overlap and one section looked as though there were a gap... anyway, we painstakingly went over it and are sending it back today. Does anyone have any idea how mush this will delay us? It said in the email it was needed to 'finalize our application'. Also, it said that we have not been selected for an interview which is fantastic, as my spouse is in canada right now and would have to go back to NZ. :)

FStone

Jan 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sarah,

Just 2 weeks ago we received a letter from London requiring additional info. We are yet to hear anything - I can't imagine things being delayed for too long. Good luck! Lets hope for our PPR!

On another note, I just saw a Londoner whose file arrived in CPC-M 2 weeks after mine (in Feb) and their file was opened in London 2 days before mine! They have had their PPR! Annoying.

bonacker

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Eastern Long Island, New York
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June, 2012
File Transfer...
August, 2012
Med's Done....
March, 2012
any january folks have an news?

i'm just waiting for some sort of news --- anything -- from the NYC office.

wait, wait... wait.

LandC

Feb 22, 2010
Still waiting here other than hearing our local office london saying:

We started processing your application on February 26, 2010.

Seems pretty quiet for us though february applications are now being complete in the other thread, makes me wonder how they do it.

FStone

Jan 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still waiting, very impatiently!
On Wednesday it will be 7 weeks to the date that London started processing our file.
It is actually causing a lot of tension between me and hubby because we want to move to Canada end of June/early July and we want to put in notice at our flat soon and we are stressing out.
Stupid immigration....

ngunja

Sep 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/NYC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2010
AOR Received.
18-02-2010
File Transfer...
23-03-2010
Passport Req..
15-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2010
LANDED..........
16-05-2010
My status was updated to Decision Made...passport has been with the NYC office for over a week now....hopefully will get it back soon.

NG

kaci

Apr 28, 2010
Hi everyone! I have to say reading these posts have gotten me through some headaches! Thank you for all your posts. I am in a tough situation at the moment. I'll tell my storey so you have an idea about my situation. I met my husband online 2 years ago. I was in Morocco March 2010 where we got married. I loved the place so much that we are thinking of living there in the future. I am back in Alberta, Canada now, and I am trying to do these sponsorship applications. I am having a hard time in completing them. I understand the questions being asked, but some things are just not clear to me. I will post my questions here and pray someone is able to help me on this..Thank you.

It says no minimal income required to sponsor a spouse. Do I need to fill in the blanks on the application that asks the income for previous 12 months??

My husband is in Morocco, he needs a medical clearance to go with his application, but it says that all his non-accompanying family members must do a medical as well, not only himself. His family are not planning to come to Canada any time in the future, do they still need this medical clearance done?? Or just my husband?

Would I, being the Sponsor, need a Criminal Record Check attached with my application?

How many pictures are enough as proof to go with the application? And can I just print the pictures onto normal paper, or does immigration want originals, loose copies of the pictures??

How about the phone calls made to eachother, the emails, and the conversations, how much of each should I put with our applications?

I have a daughter that lives with me here in Canada from a previous relationship. Is she considered to be a dependent child of my husband? Should he include her on any of his forms??

Does my spouce need an HIV test with his medical??

I thank you all for reading my post and thank you to all who responds. I appreciate because I have been searching weeks for answers but no luck.
Thank you all.
Kaci

COMPUTER1680

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
PUNJABI MUNDA FROM TORONTO (CANADA)
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI (SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP)
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010 BY PUNJABI MUNDA FROM TORONTO
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
May 5, 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 3, 2010 NEW DELHI STARTED PROCESSING: MAY 20, 2010
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-12-2009
Interview........
25-06-2010
Passport Req..
31-05-2010
Hi Kaci
I will be trying to answer ur questions regarding ur sponsorship application because i filled my sponsorship application myself:
1. Because u have dependent child, u might have to show some source of income and job letter. Even u don't have anything attach last years ur notice of assessment. I am not sure if u have sole custody of ur child because then its considered as ur dependent. Sometimes they ask and sometimes not for job letter. If u have any income for 2009 year fill that in or otherwise put Zero.
2. Only ur husband needs to go under medical examination as required by ur country visa office. Ur husband have to declared his family members like brothers, sisters, mother, father on additional family information sheet.
3. No u as the sponsor do not need to attach criminal record search with ur application. CIC checks their own automatically ur criminal record from RCMP database before approving ur application.
4. U cannot submit printed photographs on regular papers. Immigration needs original loose photographs. Atleast submit 200 loose photographs of different ocassions including Honeymoon and other trips u guys have together and some gathering photographs on ur marriage.
5. U can submit atleast 2-3 emails per week depends upon how long u and ur husband apart each other as in ur case looks like u r recently married. So submit atleast 25 emails. Submit all copies of phone bills u have showing the phone number u giving in ur application. Submit E-Cards or letters if u have. Attach the Hotel stay bills and honeymoon bills. Print out of chating together on Yahoo/Hotmail also need to attach. U have to proof that ur relation is genuine. This is very important.
6. Ur baby from previous marriage will be considered ur dependent child and u have to fill that in ur sponsorship application. Ur husband have to declare his information on his immigrant application. Ur husband do not need to declare ur baby on his immigrant part of application.
7. Medical examination automatically includes HIV test and ur DMP will do it and send to ur visa office. Read the instructions specific to ur visa office.

kaci

Apr 28, 2010
Thank you for your help. A few things have been cleared up now. There are a couple more things I need to ask.
1. Does my husband need a police clearance only? I have read by some blog that he will need a security check AND a police clearance. Are they both the same? Is just the police clearance enough?
2. Application to sponsor and Undertaking; question 10 asks if im a canadian citizen. I have been born and raised here so i would check yes. It wants to know the date, should I just write the day i was born?
3. Application to sponsor and Undertaking; Part C is person being sponsored and his or her family members. I know i put my spouse in there for question #1, but do i put his family in question #4, it asks for non-accompanying family members..?? his family isnt coming to canada with us, do i include them in #4?
4. On my husbands Additonal Family Information form, section B asks to list any step-children. Is my daughter considered his step-daughter now that we are married? If it is, he will write my daughter in section B. under section B is a place to sign. it says I certify that I do not have any children, either natural or adopted. He doesnt have an adopted child or a natural one. But says only to sign this if no children listed in section B. This really confuses me. Not sure to write in my daughter or not.
5. Application for PR in Canada, page 2, family details, would he write me in there? and needs a photo of myself as well? even thought I am a canadian citizen? also does he include all his family members in there? He has his father in france and needs to know if he needs to put his dad in there along with a pic of his father.

Thanks again for all your help. It's really a life saver to finally get some answers.

Thanks to all.
Kaci

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Kaci see the answers for all your questions here ok

1. Does my husband need a police clearance only? I have read by some blog that he will need a security check AND a police clearance. Are they both the same? Is just the police clearance enough?

which city is ur huband from? is he from big city then tell him to go to a big police station (NOT A SMALL LOCAL STATION) and request for his criminal record background check. he needs to take withhim 30 dirhams for stamps and wait for about a week or 5 business days. he also has to give his fingersprint at the police station. so after one week or so he can go back to pick up his police clreance certificate. its called "Fiche de police Maroc"

2. Application to sponsor and Undertaking; question 10 asks if im a canadian citizen. I have been born and raised here so i would check yes. It wants to know the date, should I just write the day i was born?

say YES to that your a canadian citizen (put XXXX-XX-XX) on date
say NO to permanent resident (put XXXX-XX-XX) on date
say YES to citizenship by descent

3. Application to sponsor and Undertaking; Part C is person being sponsored and his or her family members. I know i put my spouse in there for question #1, but do i put his family in question #4, it asks for non-accompanying family members..?? his family isnt coming to canada with us, do i include them in #4?

you need to put ONLY your husband's family members if they are his "wife or x-wife or son or daughter" NOT his parents or brothers and sister NO NO ok. and NOT you yourself...clear as mud?

4. On my husbands Additonal Family Information form, section B asks to list any step-children. Is my daughter considered his step-daughter now that we are married? If it is, he will write my daughter in section B. under section B is a place to sign. it says I certify that I do not have any children, either natural or adopted. He doesnt have an adopted child or a natural one. But says only to sign this if no children listed in section B. This really confuses me. Not sure to write in my daughter or not.

Yes, you are married to a moslim man now and your daughter is also his responsibility under the islamic laws. (by the way did he give you any dowry? was it written in the marriage certificate? did u get ur marriage certificate translate to english? did u even read it yet...?)
so yes include your daughter in that section as well as your own name too because you are his spouse. did you daughter also go to moroco with you to your marriage?
Section B does NOT need sign by him because now legally he DOES have your daughter as his STEP-DAUGHTER so make sure he puts your daughter's name in there ok. but include separate piece of paper explaining WHO she really is.....by the way is she from your previous relationship i.e MARRIAGE or it was a BOYFRIEND? these things VERY important my friend because THEY will ask in interview.

5. Application for PR in Canada, page 2, family details, would he write me in there? and needs a photo of myself as well? even thought I am a canadian citizen? also does he include all his family members in there? He has his father in france and needs to know if he needs to put his dad in there along with a pic of his father.

Do NOT fill this section leave it completely BLANK. only just put "NOT APPLICABLE TO ME" all over this section.

these were answers to all your questions and if you follow what I said then you and ur husband man will be fine. do not worry its very easy steps.

some things You forget to ask me and I wonder why you forget. make sure your husband also downloads and completes the PART C section or the PART 3 of the application. it asks for additional form to be filled if he is living in Morocco country. its about all his travels and his spouse (your travels) and his new STEP-DAUGHTER's travels. make sure to fill this form.

he needs to get his medical tests done the last thing just before he sends you all the papers via EXPRESS POST SECURED MAIL delivery from morocco. his medicals will include HIV testing other STD testings and chest x-rays and physical conducted by a DMP doctor in morocco........which city does he lives in please tell me so I can tell u where he needs to go. this is EXPENSIVE ok. u need to give him money to do these tests. they cost around 1500 to 2000 morocco dirhams including the DMP doctor's fees. does he work?? because he needs to be able to pay these bills off my friend.

he also need to apply for a PASSPORT once he has this he needs to send you photocopy of his passport with pages showing his name address location birth date passport number issue date expiry date and his picture on the passport page. plz tell me which city he lives in so I can give u the exact address name of the place he need to go to apply for passport. U HAVE TO SUBMIT THE PASSPORT PHOTOPCY for him with his application. so this is important. obtaining passport could take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks in morcco depending on urgency request. pasport also costs money to make one and to get this he also must clear moroccan security check internally (this is also a polic certificate same one like above mentioned in answers but u dont need to submit TWO only one...dont get confused with this ok)

he needs to get 8 colored photographs taken for immigration files purpose. this costs about 50 dirhams and can get them in 2 hours or so. but they must meet the photo requirements listed in PART 3 or C of application for him.

he must also need to send his family composition book. its a booklette showing all his family members information like date of birth and locatiosn and names and his children or wife if he ever had any. he needs to send you photocopy of this.

marriage certificate MOST importants. did you go to rabat ministry affairs to get your ARABIC version marriage contract certified and legalized?
after it is legalized in foreign affairs rabat. it must be translated to english or french whichever one u understand by a moroco's court sworn translator who authenticates it and certifies its original contents true and valid.
only send PHOTOCOPY of the original legalized arabic marriage certificate
and send ORIGINAL english or french translation marriage certificate

he needs to get his medical tests done the last thing just before he sends you all the papers via EXPRESS POST SECURED MAIL delivery from morocco. his medicals will include HIV testing other STD testings and chest x-rays and physical conducted by a DMP doctor in morocco........which city does he lives in please tell me so I can tell u where he needs to go. this is EXPENSIVE ok. u need to give him money to do these tests. they cost around 1500 to 2000 morocco dirhams including the DMP doctor's fees. does he work?? because he needs to be able to pay these bills off my friend.

lastly. make sure he SIGNS all the required papers correctly on the right papers and pages of all his applications. failing to sign on paper could lead to entire application refusal.

that is all i know i went through this. and this is all really what you need.
did you have a big wedding in morocco?
did u make pictures? about 30 to 50 pictures is good do NOT send 200 that is waste of money and waste of time for the immigration officer
send them email chats. no need to send 10000's only send a few
send them phone bills. NOT ALL OF THEM only a few.
did u use to send him money on westernunion?? send those receipts.
did he ever send u any gifts to canada? send those receipts.

if u have a huge age difference between yourself and ur new husband they will ask questions about that too. be sure ur husband has all answers. this has become a major issue to canadian embassy in rabat that many single canadian mothers are coming to morocco to get married with unmarried young moroccan boys. but as long as ur relationship is real and genuine then u are fine but be sure to prove it.

incha allah everythign will be good for you and easy. they will ask him many questions about your previous marriage or divorce or boyfriend who u had a daughter with.

ask me any more questions you like. u can send me messages on this website by clicking to send message to me. i will love to help u my sister. incha allah god is with you because you are a true lovers. NOTHING in world can keep u aparts be sure to pray lots and consider Islam as now you are married to a moslim man from morocco :)

love and peace I am your brother YUSUF :)