AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
To understand you better please clarify for me .. was a decision made on ypur spousal sponsorship? if yes and fees are being returned that does not make sense.. kindly call CIC for further clarity
To understand you better please clarify for me .. was a decision made on ypur spousal sponsorship? if yes and fees are being returned that does not make sense.. kindly call CIC for further clarity
Yes a decision was made. And the application for permanent resident is currently in progress, I passed Medical Oct 5 2017 & I'm April 28 applicant

Reactions: me2605

Holymoses

Dec 30, 2016
I received pick up mail today after 38days. I applied 04 August 2016. Passport was received 2nd of October, approved on gckey 17th October and got pick up mail 8th Nov. Thank you Jesus. Finally finally the lord has done me well.

I appreciate every member of our family here on this forum for their concern and encouragement.
I tap from your blessing , pls does AVO go on xmas holiday ??

ClassicD

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Good day house! Please I need assistance. My wife (the sponsor) in Canada got this email now. We And it's coming from Ottawa

Le français suit

Please reply directly to this e-mail

This is a time sensitive message. An urgent response is required.

Your immigration fees refund cheque was recently issued. Unfortunately, the cheque was returned as undeliverable.

Please provide us with a new valid mailing address by replying directly to this email.

Once the new address has been confirmed, a new cheque will be mailed out.

Sincerely,

S'il vous plaît répondre directement à cet e-mail

Ceci est un message urgent. Une réponse rapide est nécessaire.

Votre chèque de remboursement des frais d'immigration a été émis récemment. Malheureusement, le chèque a été retourné comme non livrable.

Veuillez s'il vous plaît nous fournir une nouvelle adresse postale valide en répondant directement à cet e-mail.

Une fois que la nouvelle adresse a été confirmée, un nouveau chèque vous sera envoyé par la poste.

Cordialement,

MJ

IPRMS/SIGPR
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada | Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
365, Avenue Laurier Ouest, Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada
This is pretty easy. It appears that your wife(the sponsor) in canada when she submitted the original application overpaid the application fees and so by law, the Canadian government has to refund the excess back to her.
What you need do is to ask your wife to confirm how much was paid when she submitted the sponsorship application and if she has any issues or doesnt understand, she can reply directly to that email because its stated above or she can call the immigration office in Ottawa. The phone number can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

Your wife can call within canada: 1-888-242-2100

If you go to this website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=NG&lob=clc you will see that the total fees that should be paid is $1040 CAD. excluding if you have any dependent children or other cases.

Last edited:

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
I tap from your blessing , pls does AVO go on xmas holiday ??
I think they returned from holidays after we all flooded their emails hahahaha lol.. I'm happy people are at east receiving emails today.
I hope all the others waiting receive good news this week and for rest of the month....

Reactions: Holymoses

ClassicD

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Hello house, please I still need help with alternative email address to communicate with minister of immigration. Minister@cic.gc.ca only gives automated response.
I believe if you go back a few pages in this forum you will see the information you require. Alternatively, you can also use the webform and send a note directly to Accra Visa office.

To access the webform, please use the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

and when there, click on "Tell Us More"

babajydo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
Ok quick advice for a friend guys... They applied November 3rd and Got PPR with remedical and police report submission along with the passport yesterday, problem is the husband is presently in the US and they are asking for FBI report which will take 3months and also the police report from Nigeria..all of which they submitted initially...she's distraught right now...what should they do..AVo gave them 15days to submit all the documents...
Guys i still need help and answers for this problem

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
@Ugoswife, hope there is progress in getting your texas and fbi clearance. I wish you all the best

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hey, has the husband resides in the states over 6 months?
if yes then they do need the documentations that' being requested. Nigeria one can be obtained much faster then USA... so advise ypur friend to do the remedial, obtain the Nigeria PCC. contact the FBI I believe @Ugoswife is in same process maybe she can provide the number for ypur friend contact them and advise "urgent matter" you have 15 days to provide the certificate is there a way they can issue some sort of letter for you to provide to VO. if they are kind enough then your friend can attach this letter along with their own addressing that the fbi clearance will take some time if they can review upon receipt. I think if FBI one is the main issue if they can be so kind. good luck

Denne

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Visa Office......
Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-08--2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2017
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
Nov. 08. 2017
Interview........
Nov. 08.2017
Passport Req..
Nov 08. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Loading............!
Hallelujah!! Every-boddieee! God has done it!
My hubby did his interview this morning and Praises be to God he ACED IT!!!. Interview scheduled for 1 hour, only lasted minutes.
Got Medical, Police clearance and Passport request on the spot. He has 15 days in which to get all this done and submitted.
The end is near!!!! God has done it!
Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support. Blessings and love.
For all those who are waiting...keep the faith! your day is coming
#August 2016 applicant. Hopefully hubby and I will be spending Christmas together.

Last edited:

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
@Ugoswife @iyawoSparks @Cutie101, he is an April applicant and he says decision made on his application, I am jut confused tho
Heyyyyyyyyy am I reading this properly.... I am smiling so hard right now did you say your APRIL 2017 applicant? DM?
God be the glory!!!!!!!

Oh sweetie no worries ask your sponsor to check her credit card she made payment with immigration and review the max amount of fees $1040 if she paid more then that then CIC is returning the excess. If she isn' too sure she may call CIC and provide them latest address so they can send her the return...

Your good news has made my day.. Accra in progress

Reactions: Gattu_Milan

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Is he a permanent resident of the US? If yes, he can use an approved fbi channeler to get the fbi report in one week. He can also get the state clearance in a short while if he applies for it now. If he is not a US PR, he needs to inform CIC in writing informing them of the situation while he starts both processes right away.

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
@Ugoswife, hope there is progress in getting your texas and fbi clearance. I wish you all the best
Thank you. I already have my fbi clearance I obtained in April. Ive started work on the other.

Reactions: me2605

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hallelujah!! Every-boddieee! God has done it!
My hubby did his interview this morning and Praises be to God he ACED IT!!!. Interview scheduled for 1 hour, only lasted minutes.
Got Medical, Police clearance and Passport request on the spot. He has 15 days in which to get all this done and submitted.
The end is near!!!! God has done it!
Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support. Blessings and love.
For all those who are waiting...keep the faith! your day is coming
#August 2016 applicant. Hopefully hubby and I will be spending Christmas together.
AMEN AMEN!!!!
you know i was thinking of you yesterday and now all this.... So so happy for you.
let' have hubby literally run to get PCC and remedial. I have a feeling it' going to be a wonderful Christmas in Canada for the both of you... hint hint start shopping for plane fare it' on sale:);););););) Congrattttts again