App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
No I didn't get that too. To each thier own I believe so follow ur instructions and u ll be fine.
Oh ok. So I'm not alone. Thank you hun
All the best

Reactions: Sugarcoconut

Denne

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Visa Office......
Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-08--2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2017
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
Nov. 08. 2017
Interview........
Nov. 08.2017
Passport Req..
Nov 08. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Loading............!
Shebi AVO? Hmm... Sometimes I wonder if they have updated version of software. They did not, so just focus on ur prayer and forget them. People on the forum said avo only send messages in the morning 10am... Hmm all the mails I got from them were from 2pm to 5pm even the ppr was in the afternoon. So i think most things we do here are speculations. Just pray only.
Thank you! We are praying, also for others on this forum. God is faithful!

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Time zone difference hello LMAO... 10 am Canada is 2pm ghana they lead by 4hours could be why ypur seeing 2pm

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello to all.
I am new to this thread. My wife and i are presently living in Ghana. I am a canadian citizen who is sponsoring my wife and dependents to Canada. I applied in July 2016. I was approved as a sponsor in September 2016. My file was transferred to Accra in October 2016. In june this year i was asked to submit additional documents to support the genuineness of our relationship. They gave us 30 days which elapsed on 6th july. It has been 16months now and nothing has been heard. I emailed Accra visa office and was told it is in a queque. For how long can my application be in a queue since 2017 applications have received the needed attent

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
Hello to all.
I am new to this thread. My wife and i are presently living in Ghana. I am a canadian citizen who is sponsoring my wife and dependents to Canada. I applied in July 2016. I was approved as a sponsor in September 2016. My file was transferred to Accra in October 2016. In june this year i was asked to submit additional documents to support the genuineness of our relationship. They gave us 30 days which elapsed on 6th july. It has been 16months now and nothing has been heard. I emailed Accra visa office and was told it is in a queque. For how long can my application be in a queue since 2017 applications have received the needed attent
Hi @Cosey and welcome to the thread. Sorry to hear u are still waiting for this long. Must have been frustrating but I believe u are almost at the finish line so hang in there.

The timeline is 16months for Ghana and if u have reached it then u have every right to contact them regarding ur app. So I'll strongly advice u contact them as asap. Do not stop till u get a reply.

All the best on that.

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Well I don't think there's anything to worry about. I was asked for additional documents on the 28th of June then submitted on the 5th of July, avo received it on the 1th of July and we heard from them on the 15th of August for remedical . So just chill and pray for divine favour. Also, that same 15th August avo sent my husband another mail for detailed explanation then afterwards on the 27th September I got ppr. Just pray for God's grace, they must give u ur visa. Honestly, I used prayers for my stuff because I made plenty of mistakes.
Hi @Cosey and welcome to the thread. Sorry to hear u are still waiting for this long. Must have been frustrating but I believe u are almost at the finish line so hang in there.

The timeline is 16months for Ghana and if u have reached it then u have every right to contact them regarding ur app. So I'll strongly advice u contact them as asap. Do not stop till u get a reply.

All the best on that.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Hello to all.
Hi Cosey, I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard anything yet. Sugarcoconut is right, if your application has actually gone past 16 months it is time that you reach out to your Member of Parliament. I know you said that you live in Ghana but do you have a permanent residence in Canada? If you do you should reach out to your MP and let them know you've passed the processing time. They can only help you and truly advocate for your application once past the 16 month mark. 2017 apps have not been accepted yet, just they are in process. So don't worry too much yet, I know of another couple in the exact same situation, they are also waiting. Don't panic yet, but if you've passed the 16 months email your MP right away. Best of luck.

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
I will send an email to enquire. No medical nothing. How come 2017 applications have been given the needed attention but that if

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
I will send an email to enquire. No medical nothing. How come 2017 applications have been given the needed attention but that if
2017 applicants have not been given priority we are still waiting with lack of info from VO -accra. we all in same boat 2016/2017.

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Ok thanks. In my case medicals have not even been requested after 16months. 2017 applications some have gone for their medicals

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Ok thanks. In my case medicals have not even been requested after 16months. 2017 applications some have gone for their medicals
Yes it's true but it's a different system. For 2016 apps to be asked for medicals means PPR the next day almost. That's not the case for 2017 apps.

Cosey

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
No. I am an outland applicant with my wife. I am a canadian citizen having being away for almost 10 years. I want to relocate to canada. I cant request for medicala cos i dont know what AVO is going to tell me of my application.

tender

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
Doc's Request.
My God will defend me
AOR Received.
28/08/2016
File Transfer...
01/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/06/2016
Interview........
Never by the precious blood of God
Passport Req..
This month of may will not pass me
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
No. I am an outland applicant with my wife. I am a canadian citizen having being away for almost 10 years. I want to relocate to canada. I cant request for medicala cos i dont know what AVO is going to tell me of my application.

There's something I have noticed... People avo asked to prove genuineness of marriage it seems their queue is different, i maybe wrong, why I said this is because I no 3 persons on this forum avo asked them to prove genuineness of marriage since June till now no response from avo. I was asked for just proof of communication and evidence of sponsors visit in June too but it took about a month and 2weeks to hear from avo for medical and other ingredients for ppr, lol. Please contact your MP or you can send AVO some emotional emails about your marriage, I did that and it worked for me. I sent them an emotional email today the next day I got ppr. Someone on this forum sent avo the emotional email and it worked for him so he asked me to do same which I did and it worked too.