Nomination.....
09/09/2014
Med's Request
02/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/03/2015
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
Hello people I am new here, I want to know based on previous experiences, how long after I have been asked to submit my police certificate will it take to get a request for medical clearance, and how long after medical clearance to get request for passport. I just sent my police clearance 18th Sept. Thanks
Hi, nobody can really give an estimate, Because the farther you apply, it seems the longer it takes to get a response.
I am an early April applicant, and got my medical request in early September, (five months), and some April applicants are still waiting.
However, we are praying it gets faster, for the passport request, nobody knows, Because we haven't seen any post December applicant on this forum get one.

Reactions: iyawoSparks

becos

Aug 25, 2016
Interview went amazingly well today!!! My husband killed it!! :):):) They just wanted to know a bit more about his son and his relationship with him and the ex, which is a good relationship, thank goodness. They didn't even keep our additional relationship proof!!! They gave it back to him!

AND THEN!! We got our MEDICAL REQUEST an hour later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):)

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
For immigration purposes, a PCC is valid for twelve months, as long as you sent it immediately you received it(i.e. before the three months benchmark).
The only way you would be required to send another one is if your application takes more than twelve months after you sent it, which would not happen.
It can not speed up things, for Nigerian applicants, PCC expiry is three months, and we are still all waiting, so just relax your mind.
It is well.
thanks debbie for the response....

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Interview went amazingly well today!!! My husband killed it!! :):):) They just wanted to know a bit more about his son and his relationship with him and the ex, which is a good relationship, thank goodness. They didn't even keep our additional relationship proof!!! They gave it back to him!

AND THEN!! We got our MEDICAL REQUEST an hour later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):)
nice.. congrats @becos glad everything went fine, so next step is PPR

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon

What did i tell u my friend?

Reactions: becos

Pake

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Avo
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
File Transfer...
31-10-2016
Med's Request
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016
Interview........
None at this time
Passport Req..
Soon by the grace of God
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of God
LANDED..........
Soon

U dont know how im rejoicing right now im feeling like im the one .im so happy for u.start celebreting ooo.God is good and i believe mine is near in Jesus name.

becos

Aug 25, 2016
U dont know how im rejoicing right now im feeling like im the one .im so happy for u.start celebreting ooo.God is good and i believe mine is near in Jesus name.
Thank you @Pake! From the bottom of my heart, thank you! And thank you to everyone for your love, support and prayers, I swear we both felt it!! I am rejoicing! This has been a long long journey, and I know you all understand that more than anyone in the world. I will keep you posted on the next steps!! Thinking of and thanking everyone!! Much love!

Woodex

Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah.not even the doctors report from my wife being pregnant changed anything..my baby is 4 months and i dont even know yet what it feels like to hold him...so yeah..you will have to do you police report all over again when they are ready for you..and for those that are getting medical request from this year..it doesnt mean that you will get ppr..i applied this year and i did my medical upfront..its been silence since then
I know what you're saying about not holding your baby. My son is over 2 years old and my husband hasn't touch him.

Reactions: colmiz

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct

Sooo happy for u, have been lurking around here awaiting this good news. Congratulations to u dear. Next call is PPR, winter is gonna be lit #tongueout

Macworld

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
@becos, Congratulations! That's a good one. God will sure perfect that which He has started.

I done tire Ooo... PUM is yet to be out. This AVO sef, dem sabi play with people feelings. Well, Jesus I Thank You. Where we are going is closer to where we are coming from.

queenanetor

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30//2016
File Transfer...
November 7th 2016
Med's Done....
11/10/2017
Interview........
11th Oct 2017
Passport Req..
12/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th November 2017
LANDED..........
23rd November 2017

Am here rejoicing and my patient is looking at me like am cra cra congratulations next stop PPR

Reactions: Cei325

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
I wish I could answer you , if only I linked my account to my application , part of the reasons am worried cos I don't knw what's happening really
I linked my application in May... nothing has changed. So trust me, you're not missing out on anything.

babajydo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
I know what you're saying about not holding your baby. My son is over 2 years old and my husband hasn't touch him.
wow...anything beyond this year and am sending for them...i wont be able to hold on any longer than that....i have written letters after letters...but i know before this year ends..i'll get that good news

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Hello People,

My PCC was given to me last month and it states valid for only 3 months. Will this have an effect on my application (either to speed up things or i will be asked to submit another one after expiration)?

Thank you
Submitted my PCC in May and it was also valid for 3 months (which means it'd have expired by now). I don't think that's a problem though. If they need a new one, they'd request for it.

Reactions: me2605

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017

Yaaay! Congratulations!!!