Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Ardnacieso said:
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I'm too excited and blessed.. Glory be to the almighty GOD....Thanks to you all for your prayers..

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
12 may 2015, another doc requested on november 12, 2015
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
Thanks Benestel ;D

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
whitelion said:
Benestel
Congratulation to you and to your husband. My wife 's passport Also Was received in Accra on Monday but we didnt get any News yet. Did they ask your husband to update IMM008 and Provide a new Police certificat?
I hope we get that visa very soon.
Congrats on your wife's PPR. Also sent my passport via vfs last week weds; was probably received at AVO on Thurs or Fri.

Would you be kind enough to send me a PM when you receive your passport from AVO. Sort of need it to tract my application, which is a special case for AVO as my PPR was from Sydney VO.

BENESTEL

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
MAY 21, 2015
File Transfer...
MAY 15, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
FEB 11, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED - STATUS CHANGED 09OCT2015 IN PROCESS
Passport Req..
JAN 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 21, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 5, 2016
Oya! Call oga! Tell him to start packing!
Ardnacieso said:
Thanks Benestel ;D

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
Ardnacieso said:
This is what I received today..... Is this a good news??
Yes, it is GOODNEWS. PPR in no time. I am very glad for you. The minute I check the thread there is a positive thing happening. Bringing smiles to my face. Congratulations in advance.
Yes, tell Oga to start packing and starting checking out flights ticket and dates. That's exactly what I'll be doing when we receive this.

Congrats again.

KingdomHeir

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1st
File Transfer...
July 3rd
Med's Done....
March 12th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb.3rd
VISA ISSUED...
Feb.18th
LANDED..........
March 12th
Ardnacieso said:
Dear, Ardnacieso

On October 25, 2012, CIC introduced a period of conditional permanent residence for certain spouses and partners.

A sponsored spouse, common-law or conjugal partner whose application for permanent residence was received by CIC on or after October 25, 2012, is subject to a period of conditional permanent residence under section 72.1 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) if they were in a relationship with their sponsor for two years or less and had no children in common with their sponsor at the time of the sponsorship application.

Section 72.1 of the IRPR states the following:

72.1 (1) Subject to subsections (5) and (6), a permanent resident described in subsection (2) is subject to the condition that they must cohabit in a conjugal relationship with their sponsor for a continuous period of two years after the day on which they became a permanent resident.

CIC has determined that you are subject to the condition under section 72.1 of the IRPR and therefore you are required to live together in a conjugal relationship with your sponsor for a period of two years after the day on which you become a permanent resident.

EXCEPTIONS:

If one of the following situations applies to you, you may contact CIC to request an exception to the condition:

You do not have to stay in the relationship with your sponsor to keep your status in Canada if you are living in a situation of abuse or neglect. Where there is evidence of abuse or neglect by your sponsor or if your sponsor fails to provide protection from abuse or neglect by a person related to your sponsor (even if that person is not living in the household), you may request an exception from the condition.

If there is evidence that your sponsor has died during the period of your conditional permanent residence, you may request an exception to the condition.

Congratulations. Your awaited good news has come.... Dance and praise God in advance.

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
KingdomHeir said:

Congratulations. Your awaited good news has come.... Dance and praise God in advance.
This is good...infact its the new law to check marriage of convinient...but if u have a child together u won't be evicted from Canada even if u have to leave the marriage within the stipulated time frame...in anycase who cares about divorce here...we are happy for this good news and still waiting for more..they could keep this long message and send "send your passport for your visa" lol
Lamour my heart breaks for u...ur application has taken too long but take heart...each person will get there as long as am on this platform

FitzTaj

Jan 19, 2016
ibejiopad said:
Sorry mate, I don't check my secondary email daily.

I sent an email to Sydney VO on my current location and they reverted with an instruction to mail my travel document via vfs to AVO.
Thanks for the response, I did the same but London VO asked me to contact ottawa as my application wasn't processed by them. I contacted ottawa by email and haven't got any response yet.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
FitzTaj said:
Thanks for the response, I did the same but London VO asked me to contact ottawa as my application wasn't processed by them. I contacted ottawa by email and haven't got any response yet.
Got my PPR email before I sent that email to Sydney VO, i.e, i got an email from Ottawa requesting me to forward my travel document to Sydney VO.

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
lamour said:
Yes, it is GOODNEWS. PPR in no time. I am very glad for you. The minute I check the thread there is a positive thing happening. Bringing smiles to my face. Congratulations in advance.
Yes, tell Oga to start packing and starting checking out flights ticket and dates. That's exactly what I'll be doing when we receive this.

Congrats again.

Thanks Lamour, you too will rejoice with a good news...

Ardnacieso

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
United states
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 march 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15 july 2015
File Transfer...
20 july 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
30 january 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 February 2016
LANDED..........
very soon
ghanaboy2 said:
This is good...infact its the new law to check marriage of convinient...but if u have a child together u won't be evicted from Canada even if u have to leave the marriage within the stipulated time frame...in anycase who cares about divorce here...we are happy for this good news and still waiting for more..they could keep this long message and send "send your passport for your visa" lol
Lamour my heart breaks for u...ur application has taken too long but take heart...each person will get there as long as am on this platform
I can't wait to send the passport to them.. The waiting and the anxiety is finally over

FitzTaj

Jan 19, 2016
ibejiopad said:
Got my PPR email before I sent that email to Sydney VO, i.e, i got an email from Ottawa requesting me to forward my travel document to Sydney VO.
The same with me, I got my PPR email with asked my to contact london but london replied that i should contact ottawa as mine was processed there. I emailed cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
and have been waiting 10 days now without a response. Just wondering if I have sent to the right source.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
FitzTaj said:
The same with me, I got my PPR email with asked my to contact london but london replied that i should contact ottawa as mine was processed there. I emailed cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
and have been waiting 10 days now without a response. Just wondering if I have sent to the right source.
That's okay then; I would say -- wait few more days for Ottawa, they should revert any moment from now. They typically take 10-15days to treat such request.

yaozm

Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
19 June 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015.
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-waiting but terribly.
VISA ISSUED...
-Hopefully in the next few weeks
LANDED..........
-
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

My body is just feeling somehow. April Applicant here and I know we are the next group... Imagine how i am feeling.
Get this March guys and Jan-Lamour out of our way,
And tackle us down.
I am very Excited. 2 last week and 2 this week.
My six month stay with my Sugar is almost over. and I saw no light at the end of the tunnel.
Now I see a gimps. But aaaaaaahhhhhh.......
Keep the pace and add more speed.
I cannot go back to the lonely long night with out the SUGAR!!!!!!

God thank you and I am happy for Every one of you who recieved good news from AVO

Benstel
Ardnacieso
Whitelion
and Olorvi

Congratulations!!!
Much love and blessing wished on you
from my Wife and I
and the others on the forum.