+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Izawife

Apr 21, 2017
This was my timeline for me sponsoring my husband.
1. We received your application to sponsor ******* on April 11, 2016.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 3, 2016.
3. We started processing your application on May 2, 2016.
This is the timeline for my husband’s application
1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 11, 2016.
2. We started processing your application on June 14, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on February 22, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Then we received this letter today May5th, should i be excited and tell him to start packing his bags
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please note that your document is ready for pick-up. Kindly make an arrangement with a courier service to pick up your package.

Best regards,

Immigration Section
God is good oh, it took Accra less than a year to finalize my husband's application. he received his passport today so he would be coming to Canada in a few weeks yay.

Sugarcoconut

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
2-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
24-11-2016. Started processing in Accra Dec 8 2016.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
05-09-2017 (PLEASE ANYONE THAT SEES THIS SHOULD HELP ME SHARE THIS GOODNEWS ON FORUM. I HAVE RECEIVED PPR. HAVING PROBLEM POSTING ON THREAD)
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Oct 2017 hopefully before medical expiry on 26th Oct
Hello everyone
So I don't feel like I should post, it's negative. But I am deeply upset. My husband was denied based on we are 'friends" and they believe I'm helping him to come back to Canada. I woke 4 AM to read a heartbreaking email.
I have not gone into work, my supervisors all understand my situation of crying the past couple hours. :mad: :( :confused:

I have emailed Accra Visa Office
I have emailed my MP federal and provincial
I have emailed the Minister of Immigration
I have posted on Facebook
I am sending in for my GCMS notes today.
I want to take this to media.
Also thinking maybe a lawyer.....
or I'm just gonna leave Canada, at least that way I can be with my husband!!!!
For those who know my whole story, it's been 9 years, two husband's denied and an exclusion order that was past long ago(1 year exclusion) 2013-2014. I have been fighting immigration for almost a decade and I'm about to lose my cool. What do any of you recommend my next step be??? Cause right now I am refusing this denial and I don't even think of doing appeal. Help please.
Butterfly girl
Oh my! This is soooo sad and I can only imagine ur pain. I only wish I know what to say to u right now but like someone advised, seek professional advice as well as people here that might have good suggestions.

Please take time to look after urself as u digest this ugly news and try and be strong for each other. Sending u e-hugs all the way

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Oh gosh this totally broke my heart!! This is really sad !! Honestly immigration is really making me hate Canada.

You can talk to a lawyer and see what he has to say
U might be able to fight it
My MP's both replied....
I'm being told to do an appeal. I'm brokenhearted. It shattered us into pieces. All I can think of is figure out a way to get money to go be with my husband.....while we wait on appeal.
Question: Can you sit in an appeal while in another country? Cause I know appeals can take a long time!!!
Butterfly girl

• Sad
Reactions: Akissi18

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Oh my! This is soooo sad and I can only imagine ur pain. I only wish I know what to say to u right now but like someone advised, seek professional advice as well as people here that might have good suggestions.

Please take time to look after urself as u digest this ugly news and try and be strong for each other. Sending u e-hugs all the way
Thank you everyone for the support. This is a hard thing for anyone to go through.

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
I don't no what is wrong with this Canada immigration, not only did I have to come on here to find out butterflygirl sad news , I also realized on my hubby gcm note
They have the wrong email on file and also they have an address on file that we had no idea how they got that address coz he never wrote it on the application !!
So I was so I have to send them an email with the new address and email o web form which I did.
I'm so pissed and sad - 8 month now and still nothing has change !!
I'm due soon and I really want him to be here for me to support me !!

If this month go by and still yet nothing then I'm total moving down to the state.

I can't deal with Canada when my other half , my heart is in another county !!

I can't even imagine what butterflygirl is going through right now. 9 years and only for her to hear this news m!! I wish there is a way we can reach awearness over this issue!! This is becoming too much!!
Legally married and yet can't be with ones love because of their stupid opinions!!
I'm so tired and ready to pack my bags to leave Canada

Reactions: dave77123

Charlie04

Apr 25, 2017
Hello everyone
So I don't feel like I should post, it's negative. But I am deeply upset. My husband was denied based on we are 'friends" and they believe I'm helping him to come back to Canada. I woke 4 AM to read a heartbreaking email.
I have not gone into work, my supervisors all understand my situation of crying the past couple hours. :mad: :( :confused:

For those who know my whole story, it's been 9 years, two husband's denied and an exclusion order that was past long ago(1 year exclusion) 2013-2014. I have been fighting immigration for almost a decade and I'm about to lose my cool. What do any of you recommend my next step be??? Cause right now I am refusing this denial and I don't even think of doing appeal. Help please.
Butterfly girl
Omg! This is a sad news. You will need to follow it up by using a lawyer for an appeal. If I may ask, did you guys submit a substantial evidence before submitting and during the interview? I learnt that is what makes them to be skeptical on approving applications.

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
Finally, I got a response from the AVO.
Timeline::::

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Accra
App. Filed.......: 23/06/2016
AOR Received....24/06/2016
Med................10/05/2016
CSQ Applied: 24th October 2016
CSQ Received: 4th January 2017
File Transfer...: August 24, 2016.
Interview........: Waived
Passport Req..: May 9, 2017
VISA ISSUED...:
Congrats on your passport request...

colmiz

Oct 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
13-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-11-2016
Hello everyone

Butterfly girl

Omg, my heart just sunk. So sorry to hear this. Will our other sister and mp suggested, get a lawyer and consider an appeal...

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
I don't no what is wrong with this Canada immigration, not only did I have to come on here to find out butterflygirl sad news , I also realized on my hubby gcm note
They have the wrong email on file and also they have an address on file that we had no idea how they got that address coz he never wrote it on the application !!
So I was so I have to send them an email with the new address and email o web form which I did.
I'm so pissed and sad - 8 month now and still nothing has change !!
I'm due soon and I really want him to be here for me to support me !!

If this month go by and still yet nothing then I'm total moving down to the state.

I can't deal with Canada when my other half , my heart is in another county !!

I can't even imagine what butterflygirl is going through right now. 9 years and only for her to hear this news m!! I wish there is a way we can reach awearness over this issue!! This is becoming too much!!
Legally married and yet can't be with ones love because of their stupid opinions!!
I'm so tired and ready to pack my bags to leave Canada
Thanks for all your heartfelt support. It helped make it a little easier. Other than being lost walking in circles today. I decided to work my butt off and save some money and go spend time with my husband. Don't worry about your email just do a change/update your on info. I even updated immigration while I spent 3 months with my husband. Btw....my story like I said..has more to it....but nothing that should come back as a denial. An exclusion order that was to be 1 year.....yet 3 and half years later....still is affecting his re-entry!

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
Omg! This is a sad news. You will need to follow it up by using a lawyer for an appeal. If I may ask, did you guys submit a substantial evidence before submitting and during the interview? I learnt that is what makes them to be skeptical on approving applications.
Submitted tons of evidence, during and after I spent 3 months with my husband we even added that to update our application. Just when you have a setback like the exclusion order it doesn't help no matter what you do. Maybe a lawyer can help, who knows....

Butterflygirl

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
17/05/2016
AOR Received.
27/07/2016
File Transfer...
11/08/2016
Med's Request
05/12/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2016
Interview........
05-2017
But enough with the negativity, I'm a strong woman!!! Push out the negative and lets focus on positive. ( I will deal with my hiccup) Nothing shall stop us.
I want to congratulate all those new PPR's and soon many of you will get Visa's....I see Accra is working in big piles again......for those who have been waiting a while....I feel you should expect to see PPR soon.

Reactions: Akissi18 and xls

peg204

Star Member
Dec 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
September 30, 2016
File Transfer...
October 13, 2016
Med's Request
Done August 2016
Med's Done....
send with application/ PASSED
Passport Req..
Febuary IJN
VISA ISSUED...
Febuary IJN
LANDED..........
Febuary IJN
But enough with the negativity, I'm a strong woman!!! Push out the negative and lets focus on positive. ( I will deal with my hiccup) Nothing shall stop us.
I want to congratulate all those new PPR's and soon many of you will get Visa's....I see Accra is working in big piles again......for those who have been waiting a while....I feel you should expect to see PPR soon.
Amen

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
I really prefer the previous
Hello everyone

Butterfly girl
OMG! I just came back from work and I can't tell you how sad I am at the moment. Butterflygirl, please be strong because is not easy to put up all those time and money to her such a bad news very heart breaking and why? Please write the immigration program manager at the Accra visa office asking for the reconsideration of the case with explanation of why you think you were badly treated.Honestly, what a stupid reason they have by saying you were friends. I really don't understand because everyone relationship developed from friendships. I suggest you write the program manager while preparing for the appeal but remember God never fails so at the end you shall win. I never insulted anyone but these so call visa officers are very stupid and heartless. Can you imagine who would have a fake marriage and spend so much time on this forum? Do you think any of us would waste our time posting on this forum if our marriage to our love ones were not genuine. If I had married to help someone come to Canada I wouldn't be on this forum posting so you have a strong case to win your appeal but pls write them first.

ENVOY

Dec 10, 2016
Hello everyone

Butterfly girl
I'm so sorry
Go all the way to fight this

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
You just confirmed how strong you are. Just bouncing back and taking the bull by the horn. I really wish you the best my dear. It is well.