Not required
Passport Req..
24-10-2017 Submitted 01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2017
LANDED..........
before end of the year
TeamCMOR said:
@WaitingInTO: As long as your file location is Case Assessement Eligibility that means your eligibility is currently being assessed by an officer. If your file location is PA you should be concerned. PA means Put Away, in other words no one is looking through it at this time. You should hear from them soon.

@Envoy contact your representative for further clarification. Did they submit further document at your request? you would get answers soon ok. Try not to over think it.
Thank you @TeamCMOR and bbcCanada. I will continue to wait patiently.

ENVOY

Dec 10, 2016
waitingInTO said:
Thank you @TeamCMOR and bbcCanada. I will continue to wait patiently.
@TeamCMOR, I did contact my representative. It was a change of address notification. I trust God that a miracle will happen this week.cheers

Praise 77

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
xls said:
And then October/November lol.

For those gathering additional documents, why don't you send it to AVO now as discussed a few days ago b4 they ask, if they need it, it will be there waiting and if not, it doesn't hurt. That will save file been left for 30 days.

Hello everyone, I just read this Post from xls and I thought I should send them the additional documents before they ask for it. Can I send through email or web form. I'm the sponsor.

Thanks

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Praise 77 said:
Hello everyone, I just read this Post from xls and I thought I should send them the additional documents before they ask for it. Can I send through email or web form. I'm the sponsor.

Thanks
You can use web form if the document is not too bulky. Or send to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca if u have large file but remember to state full names, UCI and DOB of everyone on the application as well as the application number.

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
I advise if you can,gather everything and send by Dhl or fedex.you will be rest assured,they have it.thats my take on additional info

sarahabc

Jun 15, 2016
Good day everyone. I am a new here and I am glad I found this place. I recently got my ppr on the 14th of march 2017 and I sent my passport to the accra visa office. It arrived there on the 22nd of March. I have not heard anything back from them yet and my medicals expire on the 6th of May so I am a bit anxious and worried . I have sent them emails but I have not gotten a reply.I just wanted to know if they can extend the date of the expiry of the copr visa if they issue it late because I want to avoid a situation whereby I receive my passport back but I only have a few days to travel and land. Also, Once the visa is issued will I be able to know on my online application profile without receiving the pickup mail or I will only know when I receive the pick up mail?. Thank you very much for your help.

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
Sarah,I don't know if you got my PM reply,from what you sent me,you should have recieved ur passport back by now looking at the medical expiration date u said.now my question is,what does it say when u track ur application on mycic?if there is no new information about ur application and for sure you recieved a ppr mail saying ur application is approved,then you are fine,they will extend ur medical but with avo,they can even give u back ur passport a week before ur medical expiration date,relating it to my case but remember,everyone is different .i just got my passport back with all other documents I need for my landing so yes it's very worrying not to have ur passport back since few days in between when teamcor also got ppr and medical expiration almost similar to that of yours.you need to keep sending avo email till they reply.even on mycic,if it shows visa is issued,it could be cancelled or new one could be issued if they have new information about ur application.meaning ontill u land and cross the boarder. You are not done with immigration.it has to show application completed.

My advise,calm down....I believe everything is fine and situation might be different from one applicants to another.just send a mail to Accra at accra@international.gc.ca and let them know you still waiting on ur passport since ur visa expiration date has been determine and can't be extended under any circumstance.

I believe they will respond back to u

Goodluck and pray you get a pickup email today

sarahabc

Jun 15, 2016
jay9132 said:
Sarah,I don't know if you got my PM reply,from what you sent me,you should have recieved ur passport back by now looking at the medical expiration date u said.now my question is,what does it say when u track ur application on mycic but there is no new information on ur application and for sure ur application is approved,then you are fine,they will extend ur medical but with avo,they can even give u back ur passport a week before ur medical expiration date.i just got my passport back with all other documents I need for my landing so yes it's very worrying not to have ur passport back since few days in between when teamcor also got ppr and medical expiration almost similar.you need to keep sending avo email till they reply.even on mycic,it even shows even if s visa is issued,it could be cancelled or new one was issued if they have new information on ur application.meaning ontill u land and cross the boarder. You not done with immigration.it has to show application completed.

My advise,calm down....I believe everything is fine and situation might be different from one applicants to another.just send a mail to Accra at accra@international.gc.ca and let them know you still waiting on ur passport since ur visa expiration date has been determine and can't be extended under any circumstance.

I believe they will respond back to u

Goodluck and pray you get a pickup email today
Thank you very much for your help, Jay. I did not receive your PM. My application on mycic does not show any new information. I will send another email to them to let them know and just keep on waiting while praying.

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
Are u from Ghana or nigeria

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
That means u should get a pick up mail so as I advised,when they were delaying my passport,this was the mail I sent them

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please note that your document is ready for pick-up. Kindly make an arrangement with a courier service to pick up your package.

Regards,

mv

Sent: April-13-17 11:33 AM
To: ACCRA ( G)
Subject: Re: Flight itinerary

Hello goodmorning,

My name is Xxxxxxxxx application number xxxxxxxxxxx am emailing to know when my passport will be delivered to me since it shows my spouse application has been approved and visa expiring date has already been established and can't be extended.This way I can go ahead and finalize my travel plans.thank you

On top was their response when is emailed them and they responded after 4hrs and when I check my visa,it was issued on 10 but today is 18 when I got my passport meaning my package was just seating there.if I had not emailed them,I will have been waiting for no reason

Joel

sarahabc

Jun 15, 2016
jay9132 said:
That means u should get a pick up mail so as I advised,when they were delaying my passport,this was the mail I sent them

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please note that your document is ready for pick-up. Kindly make an arrangement with a courier service to pick up your package.

Regards,

mv

Sent: April-13-17 11:33 AM
To: ACCRA ( G)
Subject: Re: Flight itinerary

Hello goodmorning,

My name is Xxxxxxxxx application number xxxxxxxxxxx am emailing to know when my passport will be delivered to me since it shows my spouse application has been approved and visa expiring date has already been established and can't be extended.This way I can go ahead and finalize my travel plans.thank you

On top was their response when is emailed them and they responded after 4hrs and when I check my visa,it was issued on 10 but today is 18 when I got my passport meaning my package was just seating there.if I had not emailed them,I will have been waiting for no reason

Joel
Thank you very much I will do the same

becos

Aug 25, 2016
sarahabc said:
From Nigeria
Hi Sarah. I'm glad Jay can offer you some support to your questions. Congrats on your PPR. Would you mind sharing your timeline for us just for a reference? What date did CIC receive your application in Mississauga? When did you receive Sponsor Approval? Thanks.

sarahabc

Jun 15, 2016
becos said:
Hi Sarah. I'm glad Jay can offer you some support to your questions. Congrats on your PPR. Would you mind sharing your timeline for us just for a reference? What date did CIC receive your application in Mississauga? When did you receive Sponsor Approval? Thanks.
Thank you. My Application was received on the 1st of August 2016 and it was transferred to the Accra Office on the 3rd of September, 2016. I got my PPR on the 14th of March, 2017.

TeamCMOR

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waived
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA August 11,2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
03-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 6, 2017
LANDED..........
April 25 2017
AUGUST FOLKS GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS YOUR TIME! This is so exciting you guys!!!!! Tender/BECOS and the rest of the Aug applicants... Can't wait to celebrate with you!!!!! woo woo woooooh ;D