+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Daisyd5

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Hi Mrs! That's amazing good for you! I see your process was pretty quick... I hope my husband will be coming along soon too!

Jermiah29_11

Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
07-05-2013
Passport Req..
13-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
My husband is getting his VISA!!!! We just got the email for him to come pick it up!! Hallelujah God is good!

It's only been 3 months and 6 days since our application was first received! This has been such a roller coaster of a journey but every step of the way we knew God was watching over us and was with us.

I'm so thankful to be able to say for certain that my husband will be coming back with me to Canada at the end of the summer!! So excited to be able to introduce him to everyone who have walked beside us on this journey.

Thank you too to all those on this forum. I'm so thankful to have come across it as it has been so helpful! Thanks for all the support. Blessings to you all as well as you wait. May you too have such favourable responses!

LEEPOPO

Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/09/12
Doc's Request.
25/04/13
AOR Received.
14/11/12
File Transfer...
14/11/12
Med's Done....
22/06/12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
10 june 2013
LANDED..........
20 june 2013
Congratulation jermiah29-11
Am realy happy for u and God bless u and ur husband. I cant wait to hear mine soon after sendin additional evidence vo requested.

Woow

May 11, 2013
Hello Jeremiah29-11,congratulations!!!.... I'm so happy for you .pls may I know what location you sent out your application from?, i applied in march,submitted my application from Vancouver,I really wanna know if we applied from same location... I hope I get call soon.hope to hear from you.thanx

inlimbo

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
Accra apparently sent us a letter on February 14. It was never received. I only found out on Friday. I don't understand why this happened. In mid January, we received email notification to do medicals. I can't understand why February's correspondence wasn't sent by email.
This situation keeps to cause us more and more problems. Now, we are being asked to supply a background check out of Korea, based on fingerprints and that is impossible to do. It is not something that can be done. I'm about to give up. This office has been horrible to my family. The hearing I had last year was meaningless. I just don't understand. My appeal was allowed on humanitarian and compassionate grounds but upon requesting a submission of something impossible, I don't understand what I'm up against.
I'm done!

iac

May 14, 2013
my wife filed and submitted my application on April 14th 2012,and i went for my interview to Ghana on February 27th 2013,after my interview,the immigration officer that interviewed me told me that my medicals ha s expired that they she needs to re-preview my medicals again,then the nest day being 28th,she sent me an email asking me to go do another medicals,which i have done and it has been sent to Paris on the 27th of march 2013,since then i have not heard from the immigration Canada Ghana till this moment and me and my wife are very worried,can you please advice us on what to do nest

iac

May 14, 2013
my wife filed and submitted my application on April 14th 2012,and i went for my interview to Ghana on February 27th 2013,after my interview,the immigration officer that interviewed me told me that my medicals ha s expired that they she needs to re-preview my medicals again,then the nest day being 28th,she sent me an email asking me to go do another medicals,which i have done and it has been sent to Paris on the 27th of march 2013,since then i have not heard from the immigration Canada Ghana till this moment and me and my wife are very worried,can you please advice us on what to do nest

iac

May 14, 2013

LEEPOPO

Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/09/12
Doc's Request.
25/04/13
AOR Received.
14/11/12
File Transfer...
14/11/12
Med's Done....
22/06/12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
10 june 2013
LANDED..........
20 june 2013
iac said:
There is no need to worry keep waitin cos there is somthing good coming. Does why the officer order u to do another medicals.all because the officer cant issue visa whiles medicals ave expired .i think is a good news

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
rabu said:
did anyone have to go through doing extra medicals to check for TB?
For my husband has to go through medical for chest X-ray because his medical expired.

iac said:
I will advise to make personal enquiry because sometime they sent email but might never receive it. Did you do your medical with Asaju clinic ? Sometime they never sent the result on time. You should contact Accra ASAP.

inlimbo said:
Accra apparently sent us a letter on February 14. It was never received. I only found out on Friday. I don't understand why this happened. In mid January, we received email notification to do medicals. I can't understand why February's correspondence wasn't sent by email.
This situation keeps to cause us more and more problems. Now, we are being asked to supply a background check out of Korea, based on fingerprints and that is impossible to do. It is not something that can be done. I'm about to give up. This office has been horrible to my family. The hearing I had last year was meaningless. I just don't understand. My appeal was allowed on humanitarian and compassionate grounds but upon requesting a submission of something impossible, I don't understand what I'm up against.
I'm done!

My heart really bleed for you. I have read all your ordeal with Accra n it is not pleasant at all but please don't give up now. I don't understand how they sent mail or email and it never seems to delivered. An email was sent to my husband too to pick his visa but we never got it too,so sometime you just have to keep hoping.

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Congrats once again to all the lucky ones with fast processing time. I envy you all :'(

Where is bbcanada ? Hope all is well with your wife's application .

iac

May 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your advice,yes i did the medicals with Asaju clinic,the email i got from the immigration Accra Ghana on the 28th of February 2013,reads, further to your preliminary medical examination for Canadian immigration,additional information is required,the instruction are in the file attached and we ask you to present it to the examining physician Dr Akinyanju,within 60 days of receipt of this request,who in turn should mail the requested documents directly to the canadian Embassy,medical section,35 avenue montaigne,75008 paris,france,upon receipt of the requested information and exams,the medical section will endeavor to terminate its evaluation and forward the results to our office immigration service,Accra,After this email,i went and meet doctor Asaju and did my medicals on the 18th of march,my medicals was sent to paris france on the 27th of march according to Dr Asaju,is going to 2months now and i have not still heard anything from the immigration Accra Ghana,can somebody please tell me what to do now,and i have written to Accra ghana 2 times since i did my medicals and they have not responded to my email yet,is more than 1year we start this application process,and i have paid all the fees related to this application,even the visa fee,it is really affecting me so much bcos i miss my wife so much,can somebody advice me on what to do

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iac said:
Thank you so much for your advice,yes i did the medicals with Asaju clinic,the email i got from the immigration Accra Ghana on the 28th of February 2013,reads, further to your preliminary medical examination for Canadian immigration,additional information is required,the instruction are in the file attached and we ask you to present it to the examining physician Dr Akinyanju,within 60 days of receipt of this request,who in turn should mail the requested documents directly to the canadian Embassy,medical section,35 avenue montaigne,75008 paris,france,upon receipt of the requested information and exams,the medical section will endeavor to terminate its evaluation and forward the results to our office immigration service,Accra,After this email,i went and meet doctor Asaju and did my medicals on the 18th of march,my medicals was sent to paris france on the 27th of march according to Dr Asaju,is going to 2months now and i have not still heard anything from the immigration Accra Ghana,can somebody please tell me what to do now,and i have written to Accra ghana 2 times since i did my medicals and they have not responded to my email yet,is more than 1year we start this application process,and i have paid all the fees related to this application,even the visa fee,it is really affecting me so much bcos i miss my wife so much,can somebody advice me on what to do
Averagely, it takes like 60days( + or -) for medical result evaluation to be ready at the RMO in Paris there just 7 of these rmo's outside Canada and these seven attend to all applications outside Canada. so you are almost there. it is well with you