Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
thank you madie.its really nice to know you guys out here are helping alot of us who is new.Now my question is,How do i apply for the GCMS notes as many have recommended and what does it really give/tell you?also after the third line of medical results recieved,do you think documents have already been verified or an idea after medical,whats steps they take?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
jay9132 said:
thank you madie.its really nice to know you guys out here are helping alot of us who is new.Now my question is,How do i apply for the GCMS notes as many have recommended and what does it really give/tell you?also after the third line of medical results recieved,do you think documents have already been verified or an idea after medical,whats steps they take?
What you need is patience. You only applied about 3 months ago. GCMS note will not give you any info as it's too early. Take a look at other people's timeline and you see some are waiting for almost a year now. Medical received line does not mean much except you passed the medical. The real deal is when the VO reviews your file and is satisfied with the file. Here is the link for Gcms notes. Please be PATIENT.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
*Mandie*

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
thank u soo much

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Mandie may Jehovah bless your good work here....you really help Jay123 a lot on his questions....
Thanks may Jehovah give us courage to be patient and deliver us in his right time.....Jah bless may 5th applicant's still wait for SA

Oju

Aug 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
hi everyone,
i am an 18th Nov, 2015 applicant and got a mail yesterday to send an updated copy of schedule A form as well as pay the permanent residency fees. i was wondering if i am to sign the solemn declaration part of the form or i should just sign the declaration of applicant segment of page 4. Thanks

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oju said:
hi everyone,
i am an 18th Nov, 2015 applicant and got a mail yesterday to send an updated copy of schedule A form as well as pay the permanent residency fees. i was wondering if i am to sign the solemn declaration part of the form or i should just sign the declaration of applicant segment of page 4. Thanks
Hi Oju,

Congratulation on your new update.
You are only required to sign declaration of applicant part of page 4.
Be sure you carefully fill page 1,2 and 3 of the form, you can refer to the last one you fill to avoid mistake.

BR.

Oju

Aug 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
Thanks Aroms. I have carefully filled out all the pages and signed as appropriate and sent off through DHL today.

Ritzy5

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/11/2015
Doc's Request.
01/11/2016
AOR Received.
29/12/2015
File Transfer...
02/02/2016
Med's Request
Re-Med 01/02/2017
Med's Done....
09/07/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/03/2017
Just asking.... Have the other September applicants been sorted out? We don't get to hear anything from them. I'm just hoping they have not forgotten to update us :'(

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ritzy5 said:
Just asking.... Have the other September applicants been sorted out? We don't get to hear anything from them. I'm just hoping they have not forgotten to update us :'(
I have been wondering the same thing too...
*Mandie*

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oju said:
Thanks Aroms. I have carefully filled out all the pages and signed as appropriate and sent off through DHL today.
You're welcome.

Beebee2016

Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2016
AOR Received.
19th April 2016
Med's Done....
26th April 2016
hello people! I saw this in another forum and i think i should share

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to update everyone with what our My CIC looks like after being approved:

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
Final decision This application has been approved

Until the day we were approved it continued to say eligibility was in progress, an interview was not needed at this time and background checks had not been started. Since they obviously aren't updating it as they go the only benefits I see with My CIC are:

-instead of having to check everyday like with ECAS, My CIC sent an email so we knew there was a change and to check it
-updated to say the application was approved instead of just decision made like ECAS, where you don't know for sure if the decision is positive or not
-updated more timely than ECAS for the approval, I assume as soon as the visa was stamped and COPR issued. Our ECAS still shows in process. I assume that won't be updated until Tuesday

So there was some small improvements with My CIC but don't expect it to advise you when each stage of your application is passed, like we had hoped it would. Hopefully in the very near future it is updated throughout the process to provide more transparency and make use of the functionality available. Possibly the issue is just with our VO (Dar Es Salaam) but I doubt it. In the meantime keep ordering your GCMS notes to see where you are at in the process. Good luck to all still waiting.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beebee2016 said:
hello people! I saw this in another forum and i think i should share

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to update everyone with what our My CIC looks like after being approved:

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
Final decision This application has been approved

Until the day we were approved it continued to say eligibility was in progress, an interview was not needed at this time and background checks had not been started. Since they obviously aren't updating it as they go the only benefits I see with My CIC are:

-instead of having to check everyday like with ECAS, My CIC sent an email so we knew there was a change and to check it
-updated to say the application was approved instead of just decision made like ECAS, where you don't know for sure if the decision is positive or not
-updated more timely than ECAS for the approval, I assume as soon as the visa was stamped and COPR issued. Our ECAS still shows in process. I assume that won't be updated until Tuesday

So there was some small improvements with My CIC but don't expect it to advise you when each stage of your application is passed, like we had hoped it would. Hopefully in the very near future it is updated throughout the process to provide more transparency and make use of the functionality available. Possibly the issue is just with our VO (Dar Es Salaam) but I doubt it. In the meantime keep ordering your GCMS notes to see where you are at in the process. Good luck to all still waiting.
Congratulations beebee on the closed and approval of your application, please when did you get the approval mail/update.
Please we appreciate if you could share ur time line.

Beebee2016

Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2016
AOR Received.
19th April 2016
Med's Done....
26th April 2016
Aroms said:
Congratulations beebee on the closed and approval of your application, please when did you get the approval mail/update.
Please we appreciate if you could share ur time line.
It is not mine. I indicated i am sharing someone's news. Just to lift up a spirit. They dont necessary update mycic until it is approved, ie her mycic account has been the same all along until they day it was approved, she even got a mail that her mycic account has been updated. Please kindly read again.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Thanks for sharing beebee2016. I get "your application status has been updated" mail via mycic without seeing the changes
what u just shared has really explained and calmed me.

Beebee2016

Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2016
AOR Received.
19th April 2016
Med's Done....
26th April 2016
blacky said:
Thanks for sharing beebee2016. I get "your application status has been updated" mail via mycic without seeing the changes
what u just shared has really explained and calmed me.
You are welcome