crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mercyofGod said:
Can you tell us the step you've taking and the response you got from cic? if there is anything will can do or advice we can give to support you, thanks.
Thanks Mercyof God!!
I have been on this thread since and have been following events and trends. I have called cic and was advised to contact the VO handling my file through email which i did and no response to my email till this date.My MP cannot even help in this matter either as the staff in the office will not allow me to have a personal meeting the MP. I was not satisfied with the way they were going about it all.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
crucial said:
Thanks Mercyof God!!
I have been on this thread since and have been following events and trends. I have called cic and was advised to contact the VO handling my file through email which i did and no response to my email till this date.My MP cannot even help in this matter either as the staff in the office will not allow me to have a personal meeting the MP. I was not satisfied with the way they were going about it all.
it is well with you, l will send you a private message

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
crucial said:
Thanks Lamour's been a very long one indeed,nothing to say other than to give thanks to God in all things
GCMS notes ordered in March 2015 for physical file and received reply in June 2015 stating "do not release case analyst text notes to ATIP" "File is on hold!!!!" No one to talk to or ask questions. Waiting patiently........ :-X
This is painful. No explanation whatsoever as to what is going on with the file. It's insane.
Please, consult an immigration lawyer if you haven't done so already. Probably they have seen or delays with cases like this in the past.
You are in my thoughts.
Have a good weekend

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamour said:
This is painful. No explanation whatsoever as to what is going on with the file. It's insane.
Please, consult an immigration lawyer if you haven't done so already. Probably they have seen or delays with cases like this in the past.
You are in my thoughts.
Have a good weekend
I do have a consultant as a representative that in my opinion is lame.I don't intend to hire a lawyer as i cannot afford it. I will patiently wait till my change comes... There will surely be an end to all these someday,not so far....Thanks Lamour. Do have a nice weekend as well...

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
I am looking for your mercy this week LORD, happy new week to all of us, I wish everyone good news soon including myself! :D...Don't get discourage you are almost there and happiness shall be your portion at the end, I pray into our lives that everything will lay our hands on shall prosper and we shall have rest of mind from this time on and forever more, AMEN!

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
mercyofGod said:
I am looking for your mercy this week LORD, happy new week to all of us, I wish everyone good news soon including myself! :D...Don't get discourage you are almost there and happiness shall be your portion at the end, I pray into our lives that everything will lay our hands on shall prosper and we shall have rest of mind from this time on and forever more, AMEN!
Amen to that!

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mercyofGod said:
Amen!!!!!! It is well...

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have received my passport back with my visa in it! :)

Thanks be to the almighty first and foremost...if it were not for him, none of this would have been possible
The thanks to my amazing wife who has had to endure months of living by herself in Canada and only getting to see me via skype! Bless her
And thanks to you guys for all your encouragement, lamour, mercyofGod, Gonja to name a few....

I pray that God who has made this possible for me will make it possible for you and in quick time. I'll be on here till i leave and still drop in from time to time to hear everyone's good news! Take care!

Gonja

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 October 2014
Doc's Request.
23 April 2015 and 6 may 2015
File Transfer...
27 January 2015
Med's Done....
1 sep 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2015
LANDED..........
8 August 2015
tawobajo said:
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have received my passport back with my visa in it! :)

Thanks be to the almighty first and foremost...if it were not for him, none of this would have been possible
The thanks to my amazing wife who has had to endure months of living by herself in Canada and only getting to see me via skype! Bless her
And thanks to you guys for all your encouragement, lamour, mercyofGod, Gonja to name a few....

I pray that God who has made this possible for me will make it possible for you and in quick time. I'll be on here till i leave and still drop in from time to time to hear everyone's good news! Take care!
BIG CONGRATS TO YOU STAY BLESS

lamour

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-15
AOR Received.
18-03-15
File Transfer...
23-03-15
Med's Done....
09-12-14
Passport Req..
01-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-16
LANDED..........
15-04-16
tawobajo said:
Hi everyone,

Big congratulations to you tawobajo
I am very happy for you and your wife. Goodnews from Accra this week. I am looking forward to more goodnews on this tread.
Start getting ready to take your flight bro.
Have a smooth trip.

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
tawobajo said:
Hi everyone,

Congratulations again and l pray that the good God will be the foundation of your marriage and don't forget to keep checking us out here,...lol

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
Gonja said:
BIG CONGRATS TO YOU STAY BLESS
Thanks so much Gonja. Believing you will get your feedback this week

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
lamour said:
Big congratulations to you tawobajo
I am very happy for you and your wife. Goodnews from Accra this week. I am looking forward to more goodnews on this tread.
Start getting ready to take your flight bro.
Have a smooth trip.
Yeah Lamour, the packing has begun...lol. Thanks so much

tawobajo

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 October 2014
File Transfer...
28 January 2015
Med's Request
28 January 2015
Med's Done....
02 February 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 June 2015
LANDED..........
10 August 2015
mercyofGod said:
Congratulations again and l pray that the good God will be the foundation of your marriage and don't forget to keep checking us out here,...lol
Thank you mercyofgod, definitely won't forget to pop in to check up you guys. We have to keep the positive flow going.