+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I am trying to find out the range of activities required to complete the security for an individual. I can not find an answer in this forum
Broadly it covers: PCCs, database searches, info sharing with other govts.

And it also differs from case to case.

Defining a range is very personal and you may have to sample few different profiles to draw some common minimum that " could" be applicable to you

Reactions: Ramos84

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I was under the impression that CIC now redact anything to do with SS from the notes? How come you can still see those activities?
my notes only show a few lines for each SS entry (UCI, Application #, Type).

All other important data like when this SS started, etc are of course redacted.

So then I know there are a few SS entries in my application, but i dont know anything worth knowing aboutt them.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
my notes only show a few lines for each SS entry (UCI, Application #, Type).

All other important data like when this SS started, etc are of course redacted.

So then I know there are a few SS entries in my application, but i dont know anything worth knowing aboutt them.
Did you see "security screening " written in gcms notes?

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
It's PPR. Such a relief! Timeline is in signature. Wish you all a speedy PPR and happy life!
Did you get the email of PPR or was it a message in IRCC profile??
Your medical request was 24th April. when did you completed medicals and when did it say Pass on your profile.

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
It's PPR. Such a relief! Timeline is in signature. Wish you all a speedy PPR and happy life!
About time! Randy P. was right, you made it to the other side. Congratulations!!!

Reactions: bigbaoulay

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Congrats ! Good luck with your new life in canada.
Guys, have you already noticed any case being rejected after a long wait like this ?thanks
I have been rejected during my first application after 08 months unfortunatly, i made a mistake when introducing my diploma and they rejected at NA2 / Eligibility stage, the fact is that the analyst noticed the mistake and put the case in the queue waiting for officer review who had a look months months after to reject, IRCC is definitly unpredictible !!

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
I have been rejected during my first application after 08 months unfortunatly, i made a mistake when introducing my diploma and they rejected at NA2 / Eligibility stage, the fact is that the analyst noticed the mistake and put the case in the queue waiting for officer review who had a look months months after to reject, IRCC is definitly unpredictible !!
That's unfair they should have rejected earlier at cio. Anyway but once the eligibility has been passed then I think there is no chance of rejection. Please confirm if anyone rejected or observed a case been rejected after the eligibility is passed.

Reactions: sachka02