+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
I have been rejected during my first application after 08 months unfortunatly, i made a mistake when introducing my diploma and they rejected at NA2 / Eligibility stage, the fact is that the analyst noticed the mistake and put the case in the queue waiting for officer review who had a look months months after to reject, IRCC is definitly unpredictible !!
Sorry to hear that, after 8 months ! ! ! I've just noticed a case like yours on immitracker, the guy was from algeria and been rejected after 241 days since aor but he didn't say why,
Anyway good luck with your new application if any...

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Sorry to hear that, after 8 months ! ! ! I've just noticed a case like yours on immitracker, the guy was from algeria and been rejected after 241 days since aor but he didn't say why,
Anyway good luck with your new application if any...
I think thats mine :) im from algeria lol

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Finger crossed seems im unlucky with IRCC my second application is under security screening
I'm from algeria too.what i learnd from all this process is that if you are under security screening it means that eligibility is passed and you'll have more chances to see your application finalized than being rejected, but you will have to be patient because no one can tell when it will end.what is your aor ? Mine is july 27 and my vo is ottawa.i think that im under security screening too... :(

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Finger crossed seems im unlucky with IRCC my second application is under security screening
If you have reached till security screening, that means your eligibility is passed already. Now it's a matter of time.

I know this SS is big time waste, but then that's the truth for some of us.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
If you have reached till security screening, that means your eligibility is passed already. Now it's a matter of time.

I know this SS is big time waste, but then that's the truth for some of us.
Yes my notes confirm that eligibility is passed this time, my SS cleared on january 28th now still my husband's SS pending :/

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
I'm from algeria too.what i learnd from all this process is that if you are under security screening it means that eligibility is passed and you'll have more chances to see your application finalized than being rejected, but you will have to be patient because no one can tell when it will end.what is your aor ? Mine is july 27 and my vo is ottawa.i think that im under security screening too... :(
Definitly boring process ! Yes my eligibility is passed but the fact is that my ss has been cleared on january 28th, they asked if my husband has a military history i answered no as he has been exempted and now he's under ss dont know what the hell they wanna check !!!

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi all
Someone posted that he mailled the minister of immigration in canada, i want to do same, if you have the adress mail and the mail that he sent pleaaase
I m 05/05/2017 AOR and under securitu since the 25th july 2017 my medicam expired :( i can't wait anymore i m feed up with all this :(

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi all
Someone posted that he mailled the minister of immigration in canada, i want to do same, if you have the adress mail and the mail that he sent pleaaase
I m 05/05/2017 AOR and under securitu since the 25th july 2017 my medicam expired :( i can't wait anymore i m feed up with all this :(
Honestly i think thats useless ! you will got a standard response after one week thats all