+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
I understand what you are going through and I know that whatever you hear won't make you feel better other than receiving the PPR email.

HOWEVER! you have to go on with your life instead of dwelling on the fact that others are getting their PPRs so much faster than you. I was also dying around 5-6 months period when seeing posts everyday of people with similar AOR dates as me. Also, someone I know, who applied much later than me had their application approved in 4 months since AOR. And there are those why gets theirs approved in a month of two... which we shouldnt even go there for our mental sanity.

It truly is unfair and even to this date, it affects with my daily life as i wonder why is my file stuck?

I hope you find your peace in your journey.
Don't let this consume your life.
Thank you for your helpful words.you are probably right.we have to move on with our lifes but it is hard to do, especially some days when we feel it so close...
Hope that this waiting will end in the best way for all of us.

Reactions: r00t

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Finally received the golden email after 16 months. BG check with SS took around 9 months.
Patience is the key guys! All the best for everyone.
Congratulations...what a wait....pls share timeline and country pls

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Thank you for your helpful words.you are probably right.we have to move on with our lifes but it is hard to do, especially some days when we feel it so close...
Hope that this waiting will end in the best way for all of us.
I agree with the "so close" part... Some days I wake up and grab my phone - it feels like the day I'm receiving the golden email (and I'm not even talking about ppr dreams!) nearly 8 months in SS and 11 months since AOR, I spent the whole week checking immitracker for hours. I'm avoiding friends who applied with me because they all got their PPR and already moved to Canada. It's a difficult situation to be in. Fingers crossed for all of us :rolleyes:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I agree with the "so close" part... Some days I wake up and grab my phone - it feels like the day I'm receiving the golden email (and I'm not even talking about ppr dreams!) nearly 8 months in SS and 11 months since AOR, I spent the whole week checking immitracker for hours. I'm avoiding friends who applied with me because they all got their PPR and already moved to Canada. It's a difficult situation to be in. Fingers crossed for all of us :rolleyes:
you're competent in 2 languages, well educated, qualified, and didn't cut corners or fake it in your papers... Soooo.. you are a threat!! :rolleyes:

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
you're competent in 2 languages, well educated, qualified, and didn't cut corners or fake it in your papers... Soooo.. you are a threat!! :rolleyes:
I was reading news on Global Edmonton that Canada might have chemical attack threat as the ISIS fighters are coming back home (Canada). I assume those are the people who don't need any security screening and are not a threat in Canada

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I was reading news on Global Edmonton that Canada might have chemical attack threat as the ISIS fighters are coming back home (Canada). I assume those are the people who don't need any security screening and are not a threat in Canada
well... coming back "home" is what it is :D:D

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
well... coming back "home" is what it is :D:D
Welcome to Canada where people who usually contribute to economy are kept waiting bcoz they are seen as threat to national security! Well done Cic and Canada

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Well said !! I speak arabic and french fluently.for english im still learning but i can manage my self. My husband and i are scientists.we have a little girl of 5.we have several travels on our passports but all in europeens countries.we dont have any military implication...but still waiting since july 27 ... : (.

Last edited:
Reactions: aoamber and mamgain