+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys our aor is july 27 2017.we called cic and all the informations that we got is that eligibility is passed.and that they are processing our backround check.she also told us that if we cross september 11 2018 than we will have to call them again and at this point they can ask cic to make thing faster.does anyone know what does this date mean ? Thanks and wish you all speedy ppr
The agent gave you a date of 09/11...

What do you think this means? He played a joke on you and you bought it. Some sadistic agent I think

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys our aor is july 27 2017.we called cic and all the informations that we got is that eligibility is passed.and that they are processing our backround check.she also told us that if we cross september 11 2018 than we will have to call them again and at this point they can ask cic to make thing faster.does anyone know what does this date mean ? Thanks and wish you all speedy ppr
When did your background checks start.

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
When did your background checks start.
We dont really know.because a consultant is working on our case so we dont have a full access to our profile, he does...and he sends us screenshots to keep us informed.
So based on the first screenshot issued on november 2 2017, the backround check was already in process at this date but i cant tell exactely when it started.

Reactions: Mzub

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
We dont really know.because a consultant is working on our case so we dont have a full access to our profile, he does...and he sends us screenshots to keep us informed.
So based on the first screenshot issued on november 2 2017, the backround check was already in process at this date but i cant tell exactely when it started.
What’s your visa office because when ever I call the agent just reply that contact your local visa office we don't have any info about your file.

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
What’s your visa office because when ever I call the agent just reply that contact your local visa office we don't have any info about your file.
Ottawa.our file is processed in two vo at ottawa.first at sidney and than they transfered it at ottawa.do you know at what step does the file change the office ?
I have already read(somewhere on this forum) that if your case is processed out of canada then the call center can't help because they havent informations on the file.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Ottawa.our file is processed in two vo at ottawa.first at sidney and than they transfered it at ottawa.do you know at what step does the file change the office ?
I have already read(somewhere on this forum) that if your case is processed out of canada then the call center can't help because they havent informations on the file.
Once the R10 is done and eligibility is met the file transfers to local visa office where officer further review the file and the eligibility is passed. Background checks are done by csis and cbsa .

Reactions: sachka02

joanna9125

Mar 24, 2018
Like everyone does, I also ordered Note from IRCC , CSIS and CBSA, several times. It is my husband who is under SS without any reasons. In early April 2018, IRCC requested him to provide his 10 year CV (although he did not claim any point in the application) and there is nothing after that so far. My MP called IRCC, and told me the "SS could be done" but not updated yet, as it still shows "in progress." So I am not so excited about it as I don't want to be dissapointed again.
Hi, I asked for the CSIS notes, but was replied that they could not find my information. Do you know which comes first, CSIS or CBSA? If it is CBSA, it might be because my case hasn't moved from CBSA to CSIS.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Congratulations. I received AOR the same day as you, but still waiting for the security screening. How long does your SS take?
I actually didn't go through the ss process.
Somehow it still lasted more than a year.
Hope your ss finish very soon! Have faith and ppr will arrive eventually.

Maggiechen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Hi, I asked for the CSIS notes, but was replied that they could not find my information. Do you know which comes first, CSIS or CBSA? If it is CBSA, it might be because my case hasn't moved from CBSA to CSIS.
CSIS does the SS first after receiving the instructions from CBSA, after CSIS completed, files go back to CBSA and CBSA will start their SS. They have not received your file could be the delay of file transfer, OR perhaps you are not under SS but your spouse is under SS which is my case. As I don't know you situation whether you are sole application or joint one, this is just my assumption.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
means he has nothing to say and wants to hang up

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
My AOR is also July 27th, 2017! My eligibility was still in review required until now! I ordered new notes and I will call them tomorrow to ask if eligibility is passed or is it still review required! If still review required, l will cancel my file as l think it would take forever for them to process my file!