+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
if you are outland ircc is not gonna renew your med anyway. you have to reappear for it. renewals happen mostly for inlanders
No... i am also Outlander.. My Medical was Expired on 8th Jun 2017 , in March 2017 i requested to CIC to give me approval so i can Reappear to Medical , but no Reply from them. but later on in 29 Jun 2017 i received my GCMS Notes in that i got to know that they send my existing Medical to New-Dehli for Re-Assessment and they approve the Medical now i have new medical Expiry date is 16th Mar 2018. it can be done.. just drop email to them.... But if your medical is still valid then wait as along as its expired. becuase my file is now Cross the one Year from AOR. but after that medical there is no update. my Agent said that this because ur medical now is valid for next one year and there is no Urgent in your file that is why its taking long time... God Knows.. what is problem but this point may be valid.

Reactions: shaheerjaved

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
No... i am also Outlander.. My Medical was Expired on 8th Jun 2017 , in March 2017 i requested to CIC to give me approval so i can Reappear to Medical , but no Reply from them. but later on in 29 Jun 2017 i received my GCMS Notes in that i got to know that they send my existing Medical to New-Dehli for Re-Assessment and they approve the Medical now i have new medical Expiry date is 16th Mar 2018. it can be done.. just drop email to them.... But if your medical is still valid then wait as along as its expired. becuase my file is now Cross the one Year from AOR. but after that medical there is no update. my Agent said that this because ur medical now is valid for next one year and there is no Urgent in your file that is why its taking long time... God Knows.. what is problem but this point may be valid.
Did they extend your old medical or you go through medical again it was them approved?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Hi Matt-NL,

I am in the EXACT same situation and timeline as you. Eligibility and criminality passed on 25 Jan 2017, medicals got extended on 22 Feb 2017 for a year, security was passed 15 June 2017. BUT, background verifications still going since 26 Jan 2017.

Did you contact your MP again recently? Do you phone the call center regularly? What do they tell you? What is there left to do for you and me?
Hi. I do contact MP, provincial government, IRCC call center, ask GCSM notes, use Privacy Act and contact(ed) CSIS and CBSA.
IRCC tels me every time when I call them that my security screening is going on. They never told me SS is completed. I know CSIS screening is done (24 April) but as much as I know, CBSA continues the screening because SS is not only being completed by CSIS. I am waiting for CBSA screening's finalization. I don't know how much time they need to finish it.
Do you absolutely know that both CSIS and CBSA screenings are completed and you passed the SS? Because if they confirm this, you are very close to PPR.
Can you give me a feedback regarding this?
Thanks buddy.
Best,

nickclinic

Oct 24, 2015
Hi. I do contact MP, provincial government, IRCC call center, ask GCSM notes, use Privacy Act and contact(ed) CSIS and CBSA.
IRCC tels me every time when I call them that my security screening is going on. They never told me SS is completed. I know CSIS screening is done (24 April) but as much as I know, CBSA continues the screening because SS is not only being completed by CSIS. I am waiting for CBSA screening's finalization. I don't know how much time they need to finish it.
Do you absolutely know that both CSIS and CBSA screenings are completed and you passed the SS? Because if they confirm this, you are very close to PPR.
Thanks buddy.
Best,
same thing they told me every time I call them

nickclinic

Oct 24, 2015
Hello Guys,
Am happy and sad, both to find people like me and knowing they are in same sad boat.

My AOR is 01 NOV 2016
Req. for add doc: 15 Dec 2016
BGIP : 3rd week of Dec 2016
Doc submitted : 01 Jan 2016
No news / no change since then .

4 calls to CIC so far. 3 rd call agent said , everything looks good on their side, only clearance from CBSA is pending. It was send on Apr 2016 and they are waiting for that. Also , they can't do anything about that. What's next ?

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, is there a way to contact CBSA to follow up regarding our conditions? I will be grateful if you advice me on that.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Hello, is there a way to contact CBSA to follow up regarding our conditions? I will be grateful if you advice me on that.

Hi Amirut. I sent you a message via WhatsApp. Please do not hesitate to ask for any details. Best.

Reactions: amirut88

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
So my BG was IP2 for almost 2 months now and today I received email from CPC Ottawa that my application needs "additional verifications".

this I understand means security screenings. And so I join this thread now.

I read some posts by @conroex3800 and find them informative.

cheers
I received the same email today! do you have any updates about your file? and what posts by conroex3800 you are referring to?

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received the same email today! do you have any updates about your file? and what posts by conroex3800 you are referring to?
What do they mean by additional verifications? How far is your security? Are you under Security Screening?

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Did they extend your old medical or you go through medical again it was them approved?
No. i asked to my Agent for this email.. he send email to CIC and Request for New Medical. but they didn't asked me to do new medical. they Re-asses that existing medical again and extend the time period for next one year

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Thanks buddy.
Best,
Thanks Matt for the valuable information. I just requested ATIP for CSIS. Will see what i get in a month.

I have been waiting for 8 months (this Friday). It is extremely frustrating to be treated so unfairly when CEC applicants get theirs approved in average of 4 months and most of PNPs are approved around 6 months.

Reactions: Matt-NL

nickclinic

Oct 24, 2015
Thanks Matt for the valuable information. I just requested ATIP for CSIS. Will see what i get in a month.

I have been waiting for 8 months (this Friday). It is extremely frustrating to be treated so unfairly when CEC applicants get theirs approved in average of 4 months and most of PNPs are approved around 6 months.
Do you know for sure if it is CSIS department for CBSA department where we can do ATIP ?