+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
I had the same status as you ,, with security space blank and s15(1) on the top. ( got PR soon after 4 months total)

As far as i know you you have not been selected for SS coz if you would the status would been not started.
I am not an expert its just my opinion.
My Security screening has started and shows 4 activities with Security Screening mentioned like below.

Activity: 1
UCI: XXXXXX
Name: XXXXX,XXXXXXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
Field Name: Status

Activity: 2

Activity: 3

Activity: 4
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2017/04/27
Updated By: XXXXXX
Office: CPC-Ottawa

My wife's Security is passed as she has no Sub-activities column at all.

How many sub-activities have to be there to get Security Passed and then get PPR request? What it showed at your end?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Hi guys.
AOR 12 October 2016.
BG2 in progress since 24 January 2017.
CSIS Security screening completed on 24 April 2017.
I have completed 10th month and am not in 11th month of painful waiting.

meji

Jul 6, 2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
08-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
Hi guys.
AOR 12 October 2016.
How do you know you have completed CSIS screening?

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi guys.
AOR 12 October 2016.
Dear i am Waiting from Past One Year .. you are only on 10 months. there are lot of people who are waiting from past 2 years as well..

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Dear i am Waiting from Past One Year .. you are only on 10 months. there are lot of people who are waiting from past 2 years as well..
1) Max. waiting time for INLAND applicants is 18 months so far. I am an inland applicant. Not from outside Canada.
2) Between you and me there are only 2 months difference.
3) That other people are waiting longer than me neither reduces my pain nor increases the standards of a dysfunctional and non-transparent immigration bureaucracy.
Now my question is, what was YOUR POINT with your statement?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
How do you know you have completed CSIS screening?
I applied CSIS within the framework of Privacy Act for an update of my status, and they answered with a letter, explaining that my security screening started on 25 January, finished on 24 April, and a response has been sent to IRCC and CBSA. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions in this regard. Best.

meji

Jul 6, 2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
08-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
I applied CSIS within the framework of Privacy Act for an update of my status, and they answered with a letter, explaining that my security screening started on 25 January, finished on 24 April, and a response has been sent to IRCC and CBSA. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions in this regard. Best.
Did you write them a paper letter?

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Matt-NL,

I am in the EXACT same situation and timeline as you. Eligibility and criminality passed on 25 Jan 2017, medicals got extended on 22 Feb 2017 for a year, security was passed 15 June 2017. BUT, background verifications still going since 26 Jan 2017.

Did you contact your MP again recently? Do you phone the call center regularly? What do they tell you? What is there left to do for you and me?

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Hi Matt-NL,

I am in the EXACT same situation and timeline as you. Eligibility and criminality passed on 25 Jan 2017, medicals got extended on 22 Feb 2017 for a year, security was passed 15 June 2017. BUT, background verifications still going since 26 Jan 2017.

Did you contact your MP again recently? Do you phone the call center regularly? What do they tell you? What is there left to do for you and me?
How do you know that security was passed on June 15? By phone call? Thanks.

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hi all,

Need your help on one thing. I am Fsw outland from Pakistan, security screening ongoing since April 2017. Everything else except this has been completed both for me and my wife. My wife security has also been completed as per GCMS notes.

I got a new job opportunity recently and am moving out of my home country to pursue it.

The delay in processing due to security screening has really complicated my future plans. God knows when its gonna end.

My medical is expiring in Nov 2017. Due to new job commitments I won't be able to go for my soft landing in Canada immediately if I receive my PR before Nov.

What should I do assuming my screening is completed and I receive my PR by Nov.

Should I ask CIC now (3 months before expiry) to renew my medical so that I have more time to do my landing. Alternatively, just wait for expiry and then renew it from foreign country when they ask for medical renewal.

Would request seniors and people who have been waiting for more than 1 year to please advise what should I do.

Thanks

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
I have seen a few posts like this from different people, and they don't really help anyone. Please refrain from competing whose pain is worse, anyone who is here is suffering. With average processing times of 100 days on the trackers,for anyone to wait even a day longer than 6 months is extremely unfair and frustrating. This thread is a place to support each other and share useful information, not a competition.

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hi all,

Need your help on one thing. I am Fsw outland from Pakistan, security screening ongoing since April 2017. Everything else except this has been completed both for me and my wife. My wife security has also been completed as per GCMS notes.

I got a new job opportunity recently and am moving out of my home country to pursue it.

The delay in processing due to security screening has really complicated my future plans. God knows when its gonna end.

My medical is expiring in Nov 2017. Due to new job commitments I won't be able to go for my soft landing in Canada immediately if I receive my PR before Nov.

What should I do assuming my screening is completed and I receive my PR by Nov.

Should I ask CIC now (3 months before expiry) to renew my medical so that I have more time to do my landing. Alternatively, just wait for expiry and then renew it from foreign country when they ask for medical renewal.

Would request seniors and people who have been waiting for more than 1 year to please advise what should I do.

Thanks
Still awaiting for seniors reply on my initial post.