Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
wicky said:
But what if you are fed up with your country's regardless it is developed, developing or under developed.

Once I read that "A man is poor because he is poor"
this is called vicious circle of poverty.

Every one has the right to live freely and to enjoy their lives.
Not only Financial and Social matters are important to live happily in your home country but Politics, Terrorism, Culture, Respect for one, Respect for talent, Return for hard work, Reward, Unemployment, Per Capita Income etc all these things matter.

What if you are an executive or director of a well known company in your country BUT the system forces you to do wrong deeds/ things and without doing so you are not going to survive. It is the culture that you do take bribe, speak the lie etc to keep you running. The rich gets richer and richer and the poor gets poorer and poorer.
The rich are famous and they have approach. But the poor is hardworking, honest, noble, and caring for humanity but no one listens to the poor and the law is different for both of them. The law is not approachable for the poor and it is the door servant of the rich.

As compare to the above situation if the rich and poor are equal in the eyes of law and one is working hard, doing some labor job he gets the same treatment as a rich gets.

Imagine if opportunities were available in you home country should you have chosen to immigrate???
No one leaves his country but to find peace of mind, respect, equal reward etc.
I pray to Almighty God, "Bring the day on earth when every body gets the reward for what he does, equally" AAMEEN

Thanks to all and Almighty God Bless you all.
Wicky
What makes you so certain that the powerful will not control your life in another land?

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Honolulu said:
What makes you so certain that the powerful will not control your life in another land?
What happens in your home country happens same in every country in the world, it might be only the intensity or the degree that is different. I was shocked the 1st time when i traveled to the USA, to find people begging on the streets. Hmmm i use to think that beggars are only found in poor countries, i knew it is a land of opportunities.

So we better be prepared for anything to happen when you arrive in Canada.

I am happy my friends have landed and they are giving me the details of how things are like. Good to have a clue before moving than to be surprised.

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
I have met a very highly qualified hydrologist who has spent 10 months with NO employment here.
He is a mental and physical wreck.
I have met a physiotherapist who got work in the third month.
I have seen those who have flourished in business.
I have heard of a Colonel who now drives a taxi....

ranjhaaa

Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honolulu said:
I have met a very highly qualified hydrologist who has spent 10 months with NO employment here.
He is a mental and physical wreck.
I have met a physiotherapist who got work in the third month.
I have seen those who have flourished in business.
I have heard of a Colonel who now drives a taxi....
i ask u something MR PERFECT IN ALL SENSES,,,,"""WHY ARE U GOING TO CANADA"""

u know it is easy to ask questions in life,,RESPECT those WHO ARE ALREADY ANSWERING (in ur view the loosers like u have mentioned)

THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
^ Please explain, your opinion was not clear.
Also I have already landed and I came to Canada uninformed like many others about job situation in my field.

ranjhaaa

Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honolulu said:
^ Please explain, your opinion was not clear.
Also I have already landed and I came to Canada uninformed like many others about job situation in my field.
I MEAN TO SAY THAT if one is is so distressed and unsatisfactory WHY CANNOT U GO BACK TO UR LAND OF ORIGIN,,,,,i mean everybody love to live in Canadian life,,do not want to leave its ,,,but HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO CRITICIZE??? WHY???

tran

May 10, 2009
Why choose Canada?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/canada-ranked-second-happiest-country-world-194344661.html

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147167/High-Wellbeing-Eludes-Masses-Countries-Worldwide.aspx#2

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
@ Ranjhaaa.
Obviously you are happy here and I am not (yet).
Going back is a solution that I cannot have as I lost my job at home by resigning.
So yes, I have every right to not only criticize but also to caution people who are likely to make the same mistake.
When you burn your savings and have nothing left even to resettle then you will understand.
I do not have relatives to stay with and have a family to support who are not terribly happy with this decision either.

Clear now?
So go on - tell us how you are so apparently well established here?

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
@tran

Please do not be fooled by all these polls.
Canada ranks quite poorly among OECD countries as far as many statistics go including health despite its much touted health care system. That is why you will notice I ask readers in my heading to "think deeply"

Now here is a link to another study by a Canadian research institute that tells about the disparity between immigrants and born Canadians in employment

http://www.utoronto.ca/ethnicstudies/Reitz_Skill.pdf

Here is another study by a Canadian professor on racism

http://www.queensu.ca/sps/events/lectures/donald_gow/98lecture.pdf

Here is a pod cast of issues immigrants have faced in Canada in finding work

http://www.tvo.org/TVO/WebObjects/TVO.woa?videoid?760336315001

Please let me know why we should be fooled by silly gallup polls?!

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
How conditions have deteriorated in the labor market is also something to seriously consider:
http://ftp.iza.org/pp25.pdf

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
December 29th
Also read how difficult it is to get their professional qualifications recognized for new immigrants
http://nicknoorani.com/an-unexpected-welcome-working-as-a-newcomer-to-canada/

So YES, PLEASE THINK DEEPLY

tran

May 10, 2009
A common mistake of new immigrants is quitting jobs back home, and expecting to continue
in similar jobs shortly upon arrival. Another common mistake is to choose popular destinations
like Toronto and Vancouver, where the high cost of living will burn up your savings in double
quick time. Some even used the bulk of their savings to buy houses. This is the worst time
to buy houses in Canada.

I know people who came to Calgary with nothing, no formal education, and hardly speak any
English. They started off as dishwasher, kitchen helper, and general worker in Cargill's abattoir,
High River. Along the way, they learned and pick up trade certifications. Now they are earning
$35-$40/hr.; much more for over time, working as welders, fitters, and steel fabricators. Their
houses are bungalows with double garage in the suburbs. To them, Canada is like heaven on earth.
They are not exceptional cases; there are many similar ones.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Honolulu said:
You are not poor if you avail the opportunity likewise the powerful in other land is powerful in his land and if that land allows the powerful to misuse his power than one can do nothing,
BUT
What if the powerful and poor/ weak are treated same by the law and the society.
In Western societies people thin they are civilized yes they are because they respect others and other's rights.
Rich and poor are altogether in the line/ queue and when you go to these societies you are amazed by these tactics and learn to live according to them. But if you return to your Eastern country you start behaving differently like you were never been a civilized society.

Think from what you do in your daily life and compare it with what you did in the past.

We all must learn lesson.
Thanks
Wicky

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
canadaforall said:
What happens in your home country happens same in every country in the world, it might be only the intensity or the degree that is different. I was shocked the 1st time when i traveled to the USA, to find people begging on the streets. Hmmm i use to think that beggars are only found in poor countries, i knew it is a land of opportunities.

So we better be prepared for anything to happen when you arrive in Canada.

I am happy my friends have landed and they are giving me the details of how things are like. Good to have a clue before moving than to be surprised.
In US people do not beg to feed their family but for drugs/ entertainment/ time pass
BUT
In poor countries people beg to survive, because they are not being looked after by their Government.

Wicky