The reasons why immigrate

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The question raised really needs attention rather than answering silly. One should ask him/herself the reason as it is becoming a boiling point everywhere in Europe, Australia, or North America where immigrants could come in and stay legally enjoying quality life!

emamabd said:
Man if you are happy in your country then stay there and let them immigrate...why does it bother you :D

In my case the reason was that - i want to live in a country which is stable economically, politically and where
human rights are valued + offers a good quality of life.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
NN74 said:
The question raised really needs attention rather than answering silly. One should ask him/herself the reason as it is becoming a boiling point everywhere in Europe, Australia, or North America where immigrants could come in and stay legally enjoying quality life!
My answer is not silly, it clearly states my reasons for immigration...but if someone views it with silly eyes - he could have other views.

So you think you are the judge here who decides what's silly and what not?

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you cant address the real question then PLEASE don't make further silly mistakes in answering wrongfully or diverting attention. This question is of prime importance and it can not be answered with your situation, as you mentioned, because out of 250k/year immigrants you are the one only!

Personal accusations (you are the judge etc.) in Canada are not considered good so please refrain yourself from such accusations!

emamabd said:
My answer is not silly, it clearly states my reasons for immigration...but someone views it with silly eyes - he could have other views.

So you think you are the judge here who decides what's silly and what not?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
NN74 said:
Personal accusations (you are the judge etc.) in Canada are not considered good so please refrain yourself from such accusations!
you are funny, because you have "personally accused" me and not the opposite.

But, i'm glad to see that you "know" that its not good to accuse others...by the way its not "just" in canada, it everywhere - any person who respects himself and others wouldn't do it...it has nothing to do with canada.

If you don't like my posts, it doesn't give you the right to insult me, don't try to get away with it by twisting the story.

Try to respect others, and you'll get the same in return...thats an advice specifically for you.

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Again - words like insult, twist, not-liking-the-post etc.....Man, this not the issue!

Lets talk about the question from a Canadian perspective what nickwen007 had posted!

Do you understand the question?

emamabd said:
you are funny, because you have "personally accused" me and not the opposite.

But, i'm glad to see that you "know" that its not good to accuse others...by the way its not "just" in canada, it everywhere - any person who respects himself and others wouldn't do it...it has nothing to do with canada.

If you don't like my posts, it doesn't give you the right to insult me, don't try to get away with it by twisting the story.

Try to respect others, and you'll get the same in return...thats an advice specifically for you.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
NN74 said:
Again - words like insult, twist, not-liking-the-post etc.....Man, this not the issue!

Lets talk about the question from a Canadian perspective what nickwen007 had posted!

You don't have an issue here, you're just a Troll trying to act like you own the original post.

Get a life dude.

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am surprised that Canadian values wouldn't influence you - Troll etc, did I accuse you of something like that, I could?

emamabd said:
You don't have an issue here, you're just a Troll trying to act like you own the original post.

Get a life dude.

immigrant1

Jun 3, 2013
NN74 said:
The question raised really needs attention rather than answering silly.
you could use some respect here man!

NN74 said:
One should ask him/herself the reason as it is becoming a boiling point everywhere in Europe, Australia, or North America where immigrants could come in and stay legally enjoying quality life!
Yes its true that there are many other countries offering immigration, not in europe though ...only New Zealand and austrailia offer a similiar program (comparable to canada FSW ) . Immigration to europe is tied to securing a job offer beforehand.

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickwen007, you had raised a very sensible question requiring more attention.

There are multiple reasons as why people immigrate to Canada, USA, Australia/NZ, or Europe. There are multiple types of immigrants too. The prima facia behind immigration is good quality living which they lack in their home towns.

Chinese - mostly due to their overwhelming population seeking opportunities outside China where poor quality life is main factor

Indian - same as Chinese but in remote towns of India the standard of living far worse than any place in world

Pakistan, BD, & Afghanistan - disturbed law & order situation hence poor income, low quality of life, no future for children

Middle Eastern immigrants - none from local citizen opt for immigration among GCC nationals, those immigrate are already on work visas only in GCC states even after spending 30+ years due to govt policies, enjoying good quality life in GCC states but fear to return back to their home towns after retirement, hence opt for immigration

Refuges - Mostly in Europe & UK and from South Asian nations & Palestine; reasons above

This means, 3rd world nations (correct word is govts) failed to improve the quality of life of their citizens, hence their educated elite look at USA, Canada, AUS/NZ, & Europe to live there. Even in Europe after the Balkan wars, life is worse for Polish & former Yugoslav states citizens, hence they look forward to come to United Kingdom by all means.

Worst example is Pakistani or Egyptian immigrants, they are far educated - better than any Canadian- but because their own home countries couldn't offer this elite class a better life style for themselves and for their children, so they come to Canada or USA and sometimes end up in driving taxis In Toronto.

Hope this answer your question academically or realistically!

nickwen007 said:
why you guys want to immigrate to Canada, your countries are not that good for you?

HeisenbergCanada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NN74 said:

I have found NN74's many posts to be very offensive on numerous threads

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear, this is your opinion and everyone has right to do so!

BTW, what's very offensive here?

HeisenbergCanada said:

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
HeisenbergCanada said:
Very true, i have concluded that its better to ignore him. Don't feed the troll.

chandler

Jan 15, 2010
Thanks NN74. There is very little political correctness in your post, but it is mostly true.

NN74 said:
nickwen007, you had raised a very sensible question requiring more attention.

There are multiple reasons as why people immigrate to Canada, USA, Australia/NZ, or Europe. There are multiple types of immigrants too. The prima facia behind immigration is good quality living which they lack in their home towns.

Chinese - mostly due to their overwhelming population seeking opportunities outside China where poor quality life is main factor

Indian - same as Chinese but in remote towns of India the standard of living far worse than any place in world

Pakistan, BD, & Afghanistan - disturbed law & order situation hence poor income, low quality of life, no future for children

Middle Eastern immigrants - none from local citizen opt for immigration among GCC nationals, those immigrate are already on work visas only in GCC states even after spending 30+ years due to govt policies, enjoying good quality life in GCC states but fear to return back to their home towns after retirement, hence opt for immigration

Refuges - Mostly in Europe & UK and from South Asian nations & Palestine; reasons above

This means, 3rd world nations (correct word is govts) failed to improve the quality of life of their citizens, hence their educated elite look at USA, Canada, AUS/NZ, & Europe to live there. Even in Europe after the Balkan wars, life is worse for Polish & former Yugoslav states citizens, hence they look forward to come to United Kingdom by all means.

Worst example is Pakistani or Egyptian immigrants, they are far educated - better than any Canadian- but because their own home countries couldn't offer this elite class a better life style for themselves and for their children, so they come to Canada or USA and sometimes end up in driving taxis In Toronto.

Hope this answer your question academically or realistically!

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks chandler

chandler said:
Thanks NN74. There is very little political correctness in your post, but it is mostly true.

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emamabd, till now I had received 7 PMs about your ignorance of the question, which was posed in other thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/the-reasons-why-immigrate-t175998.15.html, so I am sure what other forum members think about your replies.

Just because I respect scylla, so I became silent after scylla replies otherwise in response of my post, your replies could have exposed your knowledge level! Anyway, that's not big issue, we all are at some level ignorant and we keep learning, so you do!

However, I appreciate that you are avoiding filthy language that's good sign of your personality! Keep it up

emamabd said:
Your problem is that you refer yourself as a "we", what you need to learn and understand is that your opinion reflects only what you "think", don't assume that everyone here shares the same opinion as you.

Many of your comments show that you strongly believe that "your" opinion is also everyone else's. I don't know from where you got
that belief, but just taking a fast look at the above comments in this post (or other posts)...its very clear that other members disagree with you and you can't stand that.

Its good that there aren't many members like you here in this forum, otherwise it will not achieve its purpose. Thanks god there's a lot of other members who add value and share their valuable experiences...thats why its worth being here.

Ref Thread that is closed now - Re: 2 bedroom semi furnished apartment for rent in Toronto for $1149
Topic Summary
Posted on: December 24, 2013, 05:35:52 am Posted by: emamabd
Dear, who cares about 'your care!'

What we know now that your IQ level indicates you are unable to understand simple questions (raised by a forum member) but unnecessarily you make silly comments pose as if you know everything. Correct!!!!!

You belong to HeisenbergCanada type filthy members....that's your true class!
Your problem is that you refer yourself as a "we", what you need to learn and understand is that your opinion reflects only what you "think", don't assume that everyone here shares the same opinion as you.

Many of your comments show that you strongly believe that "your" opinion is also everyone else's. I don't know from where you got
that belief, but just taking a fast look at the above comments in this post (or other posts)...its very clear that other members disagree with you and you can't stand that.

Its good that there aren't many members like you here in this forum, otherwise it will not achieve its purpose. Thanks god there's a lot of other members who add value and share their valuable experiences...thats why its worth being here.
Posted on: December 24, 2013, 03:25:48 am Posted by: NN74
Dear, who cares about 'your care!'

What we know now that your IQ level indicates you are unable to understand simple questions (raised by a forum member) but unnecessarily you make silly comments pose as if you know everything. Correct!!!!!

You belong to HeisenbergCanada type filthy members....that's your true class!
Quote from: emamabd on December 24, 2013, 02:58:45 am
I don't really care if you are a "he" or a "she" or even an "it"....just in case you don't know - its not a dating website, so gender is irrelevant here.
As I mentioned in one of the threads, this person NN74 seems to have some frustration in life. If its a she, then I think a bog c @ #k in her mouth should do the needful!!!
Posted on: December 24, 2013, 02:58:45 am Posted by: emamabd
Dear emamabd, why r u calling me 'he?' - another funny reply!
I don't really care if you are a "he" or a "she" or even an "it"....just in case you don't know - its not a dating website, so gender is irrelevant here.

Posted on: December 23, 2013, 11:43:14 pm Posted by: NN74
This indicates with which class you belong to and your family background!
As I mentioned in one of the threads, this person NN74 seems to have some frustration in life. If its a she, then I think a bog c @ #k in her mouth should do the needful!!!
Posted on: December 23, 2013, 11:31:49 pm Posted by: HeisenbergCanada

Posted on: December 23, 2013, 01:32:25 am Posted by: jabeen100
Insert Quote
It is a luxury apartment. Also has many facilities for living in low price.
Posted on: December 22, 2013, 03:34:40 pm Posted by: emamabd
Insert Quote
Quote from: scylla on December 22, 2013, 02:53:07 pm
I wasn't questioning your post.

It was NN74's post I thought was strange and made absolutely no sense. Asking where a flat is located is a completely reasonable question. Saying something is close to TTC could mean anything. I say that I live close to TTC because my house is less than a 5 minute walk from a TTC subway station. However I have seen adds that say "close to TTC" and the flat is a five minute walk away from a bus stop that is a 30 minute ride from the closest TTC subway station. So your question made sense to me and I don't understand what NN74 wrote in response. There's nothing to make fun of in your post. Your post was a logical and reasonable question.

thanks scylla, you said it all Smiley
Posted on: December 22, 2013, 02:53:07 pm Posted by: scylla
Insert Quote
Quote from: emamabd on December 22, 2013, 01:31:46 pm
very true, i do have my valid reasons for asking about the flat location...but i felt that i don't owe NN74 an explanation.

seems he has an issue with "my posts"...but anyway, it doesn't matter.

I wasn't questioning your post.

It was NN74's post I thought was strange and made absolutely no sense. Asking where a flat is located is a completely reasonable question. Saying something is close to TTC could mean anything. I say that I live close to TTC because my house is less than a 5 minute walk from a TTC subway station. However I have seen adds that say "close to TTC" and the flat is a five minute walk away from a bus stop that is a 30 minute ride from the closest TTC subway station. So your question made sense to me and I don't understand what NN74 wrote in response. There's nothing to make fun of in your post. Your post was a logical and reasonable question.
Posted on: December 22, 2013, 02:44:04 pm Posted by: NN74
Insert Quote
Dear emamabd, why r u calling me 'he?' - another funny reply!

Quote from: emamabd on December 22, 2013, 01:31:46 pm
very true, i do have my valid reasons for asking about the flat location...but i felt that i don't owe NN74 an explanation.

Posted on: December 22, 2013, 01:31:46 pm Posted by: emamabd
Insert Quote
Quote from: scylla on December 22, 2013, 01:20:51 pm
Why is that a funny question? It's a perfectly normal question to ask.

Posted on: December 22, 2013, 01:20:51 pm Posted by: scylla
Insert Quote
Quote from: NN74 on December 22, 2013, 12:26:16 pm
Funny Q - good sense of humor!

Apology snabelj - u r getting funny replies!

Why is that a funny question? It's a perfectly normal question to ask.
Posted on: December 22, 2013, 12:48:49 pm Posted by: emamabd
Insert Quote
Quote from: NN74 on December 22, 2013, 12:26:16 pm

what do you want exactly?
Posted on: December 22, 2013, 12:26:16 pm Posted by: NN74
Insert Quote

Apology snabelj - u r getting funny replies!

Quote from: emamabd on December 22, 2013, 05:09:29 am
Hi there,

I'm not in Canada at the moment, but interested to know the location/area ...what is the nearest intersection to the above mentioned flat?
Posted on: December 22, 2013, 05:09:29 am Posted by: emamabd
Insert Quote
Quote from: sanabelj on December 17, 2013, 07:12:31 pm
hi ,

i have a two bedroom apartments available for rent. These apartment is freshly renovated with new kitchen cabinets upgraded paint colour, refinished floors, and are ready to move into. Suites include hardwood floors, spacious living areas as well as a balcony. These units are located close to TTC, shopping and plenty of other amenities.

This is good for new immigrants becaz every thing is walk-able .

please email me at sanabelj @ yahoo.com or call me at 0016478654786.

Thanks,
jameel

Hi there,

I'm not in Canada at the moment, but interested to know the location/area ...what is the nearest intersection to the above mentioned flat?
Posted on: December 17, 2013, 07:12:31 pm Posted by: sanabelj
Insert Quote
hi ,

i have a two bedroom apartments available for rent. These apartment is freshly renovated with new kitchen cabinets upgraded paint colour, refinished floors, and are ready to move into. Suites include hardwood floors, spacious living areas as well as a balcony. These units are located close to TTC, shopping and plenty of other amenities.

This is good for new immigrants becaz every thing is walk-able .

please email me at sanabelj @ yahoo.com or call me at 0016478654786.

Thanks,
jameel