Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
Hi,

I have applied for Qatar PCC via Qatar Embassy in UAE and got it after 4 months. However, they have mentioned my period of stay wrong. Because I entered Qatar in May 2013 on Business visit visa(entry stamp is there on my Passport) and got a job there in week's time and I started working there. However, my company was not able to obtain the visa immediately due to quota problem. Hence I got another visit visa and kept on working for them. Finally, my visa was stamped in September 2013. Hence they have mentioned my period of stay as Sep'13 - my last exit date. Will this be rejected by CIC as it's contradicting with my work experience and travel history or can I make a LOE to CIC explaining my situation? Is there anyway I can get it without mentioning the period of stay or amend the period? Please note, I have written the request to them mentioning my entry and exit dates correctly.
Hi Roxy,

I am facing the same situation now.
I had been to Qatar twice on two different occasions on business visas. It was during 2014 & 2015.
Later I came back to Qatar on Job visa in 2016 and got my Qatar Residence Permit. When the CEID issued PCC to me they had only mentioned my period of stay from the day my Qatar Residence Permit was stamped. Don't know what to do.

How did you get your issue solved.
Kindly help.

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
same case with mine roxy. how did your application go?
Hi friend,

Did you get it corrected?
If so how? Am going through the same situation now.
Kindly advise on how to go about it.
Can the CEID office in salwa road help in correcting the dates

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
anyone needs Qatar PCC please contact me. I happen to know a firm who also helped me with PCC. I can refer in good faith and leave up discussions/negotiations to the concerned person as I have no link,or connection with those guys. One thing I know and many people have also obtained PCC through them is that they are reliable and can help.
Hello Adey,

Could you please help me with the name of firm for obtaining Qatar PCC.

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Roxy,

I had been to Qatar twice on two different occasions on business visas. It was during 2014 & 2015.
Later I came back to Qatar on Job visa in 2016 and got my Qatar Residence Permit. When the CEID issued PCC to me they had only mentioned my period of stay from the day my Qatar Residence Permit was stamped. Don't know what to do.

Kindly help.

Hi,
My application also got rejected for same reason. Did you know how to resolve this with ceid?

Can you give me details of this company

D

garfield82

Dec 6, 2016
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
13/08/2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
13/03/2017
AOR Received.
30/04/2017
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25/04/2017
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
27/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Roxy,

Kindly help.

Hi did you mean that the CIC wants the stamp in our PCC should be the same as the date we landed as a visit visa or business visa?? May I know what is your AOR?

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
guys,

Just to help all of you regarding Qatar PCC, I have finally got it after trying different methods so here is the simplest way if you dont want to get into trouble of power of attorney and hassle of visiting Qatarother, so below is my case

I was in qatar for 9 months on a resident permit,

Method:
Send all the documents to following address through any express mail service

Documents required:
1. Letter in the name of director of Ceid explaining all the requirements and exit entry dates to qatar.
2. Resident visa copy
3. Passport copy
4. Pics(not mandatory)
5. Finger prints are not required if you were on resident permit and ur fp were colle ted before by qatar authorities.
6. 150 Qatari Riyal Fees inside the envelope

Addresse:
contact person Mr. Mohammed ALbadri extn 2346607

ADDRESS:

Ministry of the Interior

Department of Criminal Evidences and Information – Salwa road

Zone no:55, Area no:30

PO Box 23004 phone : 2346737-2346717

It will hardly take 10 days to deliver at your address. drop a message at ceid@moi.gov.qa for any tracking of documents or other confusions. They reply after a day.

Akhlaque.khan

Mar 13, 2020
anyone needs Qatar PCC please contact me. I happen to know a firm who also helped me with PCC. I can refer in good faith and leave up discussions/negotiations to the concerned person as I have no link,or connection with those guys. One thing I know and many people have also obtained PCC through them is that they are reliable and can help.
Can I please get the contact details