The Qatar PCC

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there

I've a friend who stayed in Sudan and Qatar for more than 6 months. He applied for the Qatar PCC but they told him it can take 6 months. Anybody with a related experience, or any advice?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Does he have a relative living in Doha? Because I had to go through the same situation.

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I got my father, who lives there, to get it for me..
I am not sure if a friend of yours can get it for you..
One option is to go to Qatar and get it yourself.
If the other options do not work you can email consular@qatarembassy.ca and they will guide you through the process..
Keep it mind it is a 4-6 months process...

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
If he has a power of attorney he can get it :)

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Ramii said:
If he has a power of attorney he can get it :)
anyone needs Qatar PCC please contact me. I happen to know a firm who also helped me with PCC. I can refer in good faith and leave up discussions/negotiations to the concerned person as I have no link,or connection with those guys. One thing I know and many people have also obtained PCC through them is that they are reliable and can help.

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
adey786 said:
anyone needs Qatar PCC please contact me. I happen to know a firm who also helped me with PCC. I can refer in good faith and leave up discussions/negotiations to the concerned person as I have no link,or connection with those guys. One thing I know and many people have also obtained PCC through them is that they are reliable and can help.
Hi,

I have applied for Qatar PCC via Qatar Embassy in UAE and got it after 4 months. However, they have mentioned my period of stay wrong. Because I entered Qatar in May 2013 on Business visit visa(entry stamp is there on my Passport) and got a job there in week's time and I started working there. However, my company was not able to obtain the visa immediately due to quota problem. Hence I got another visit visa and kept on working for them. Finally, my visa was stamped in September 2013. Hence they have mentioned my period of stay as Sep'13 - my last exit date. Will this be rejected by CIC as it's contradicting with my work experience and travel history or can I make a LOE to CIC explaining my situation? Is there anyway I can get it without mentioning the period of stay or amend the period? Please note, I have written the request to them mentioning my entry and exit dates correctly.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
adey786 said:
Please help me... I need qatar PCC badly

teejchubbs

Sep 11, 2016
Hi,

I have applied for Qatar PCC via Qatar Embassy in UAE and got it after 4 months. However, they have mentioned my period of stay wrong. Because I entered Qatar in May 2013 on Business visit visa(entry stamp is there on my Passport) and got a job there in week's time and I started working there. However, my company was not able to obtain the visa immediately due to quota problem. Hence I got another visit visa and kept on working for them. Finally, my visa was stamped in September 2013. Hence they have mentioned my period of stay as Sep'13 - my last exit date. Will this be rejected by CIC as it's contradicting with my work experience and travel history or can I make a LOE to CIC explaining my situation? Is there anyway I can get it without mentioning the period of stay or amend the period? Please note, I have written the request to them mentioning my entry and exit dates correctly.
same case with mine roxy. how did your application go?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi,

How did it go for
You

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hi,

I know a person whose visa has heen rejected for the same reason. So it's better you mention your situation in the LOE

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Application was accepted, but later rejected.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Folks,

If I'm currently residing in Canada and got ITA. Can I travel to my home country for a month to get a police certificate and then go back to canada?...

I have heared about rejection of PCC due to issue before departure from country??
Is that related to my case

rajeshnsuma

Jul 26, 2016
Hi. I need help on the Qatar PCC. How do I get in touch with you ?