+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THE PROCESS TO APPLY FOR A VISIT VISA

Musa Jr.

Jul 18, 2023
Hallo guys,

Kindly someone here tell me about the full process for a visit visa application? I'm of a view that it MIGHT be one of the easiest ways to get into Canada and possibly search for a job...
Kindly please tell me about the full process
Thank y'all

Zaquan

Jul 18, 2023
Hello,
I hope this helps…
Get all your documents ready first.
Mostly you have to show that you have ties back at home so at the end of your visit you’ll be back home. Such docs are like if you have a Business show the tax payer /business license, you own land/property, show family ties that even when you go to canada that at the end of the day you have someone/people to come back to… you are financially stable that you can take care of yourself financially once in canada, invitation letter, police clearance that you have not done any crime, letter of employment that shows you are employed and that at the end of your visit you have a job to get back to. Soo many things that will convince the visa officers that you will get back home.
Then go to the IRCC website and open a GCKey account then start your application and upload all documents as needed. There is a part that says “Client Info” which is optional… I advice you put all documents that will add any weight to your visa like if you have kids, ask their school to send you a letter that they are in scjool and maybe they are expected to go to canada for a holiday and so forth.
I hope this helps. Good luck .

Reactions: Musa Jr.

Musa Jr.

Jul 18, 2023
Thanks I appreciate, but still gat more to inquire, what are the chances that I will reach there and find a job and start working
Secondly, for how long does this visit visa run ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks I appreciate, but still gat more to inquire, what are the chances that I will reach there and find a job and start working
It's generally very difficult to secure a job. So the chances are likely on he low side. You will need to get a work permit. To qualify for a work permit, you need a job offer from an employer in Canada and that employer has to get an approved LMIA. Generally speaking, it's very difficult to find employers who are willing to go through this process.

How long the visa is valid for is determined by IRCC. How long you are allowed into Canada is determined by CBSA when you arrive.

Reactions: Musa Jr.

Musa Jr.

Jul 18, 2023
Ok! So how do you advise me on the issue of traveling and immigrating LEGALLY to Canada with just my High school credentials only?

Zaquan

Jul 18, 2023
sorry am not in a position to say that. good luck