NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-09-2017
Dear @legalfalcon,

I got PPR on June 1st, 2018. My husband and I are planning to land in Canada in mid Sept 2018. By the time we land, I will be 30 weeks pregnant. I want to deliver the baby in Canada.
I was not pregnant when I applied for EE, thus IRCC is not aware of my pregnancy. My question is; is it obligatory to inform about my pregnancy before landing? I don't want to make things complicated by informing them if it's not obligatory.. Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Many thanks in advance.

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi
Can someone help me on this

My case was logged on 20th Dec 2017 FSW-O ,EE ,paid rprf on request from VIsa office :NEW DELHI , on April 25th 2018 , and presently as per.my case s back ground check says :we are processing it
Does CIC start processing background check after rprf ?
What I have heard is rprf is only.done.once case is approved ?
Do they again start processing back ground check

Urgent reply appreciated
Regards
Gary

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon
It’s been 1 year since my AOR, but from my latest batch of GCMS I noticed a typo in my application. Last letter of my city of birth was missing. All documents I submitted however has it written correctly in them, so the mistake is only in the application. I’m going to raise a CSE to correct it, but do you think this could be grounds for refusal?

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon
It’s been 1 year since my AOR, but from my latest batch of GCMS I noticed a typo in my application. Last letter of my city of birth was missing. All documents I submitted however has it written correctly in them, so the mistake is only in the application. I’m going to raise a CSE to correct it, but do you think this could be grounds for refusal?
What's your timeline

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
No, this cannot be a ground for refusal. Are you stuck in security?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
Can someone help me on this

My case was logged on 20th Dec 2017 FSW-O ,EE ,paid rprf on request from VIsa office :NEW DELHI , on April 25th 2018 , and presently as per.my case s back ground check says :we are processing it
Does CIC start processing background check after rprf ?
What I have heard is rprf is only.done.once case is approved ?
Do they again start processing back ground check

Urgent reply appreciated
Regards
Gary
You will need to see your GCMS notes to figure out if your eligibility is done. Only after eligibility will the BGC start.

Reactions: gary007

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

How many duties in the NOC should one match, from the following 07 duties, I can match 05 of them which are highlighted. I have a concern on the last duty, I have actually done that when I was at a below grade, but not now. I will be stating this in the Personal History and also explain in LOE.

1. Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts - i can cover the bolded record

2. Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions - for this I have given duties as authorizing customer data, will that suffice as other transactions and how about authorizing payments to service providers?

3. Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments - this I can cover

4. Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports - this I can cover

5. Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies - this I can cover

6. Requisition supplies and materials - this I can cover

7. Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work - this I can cover

8. May perform the same duties as workers supervised. - I am doing a single task in this list. Is that sufficient?

There is another problem, in the Employment Requirements, following is given. Does it mean the last point above.
  • Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required - i will include this experience in Personal History and LOE
In the lead statement of this, it says "Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434)". The team that I am supervising only handles sort of 02 activities out of the 05 stated in 1434 code. Will this be a problem?

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi all,
Can anybody assist me with an inquiry, please?
I`ll do the landing on Sunday (at YYZ, from Brazil) and I was wondering if it is really necessary to list all my belongings (there is even a form for that: Personal Effects Accounting Document). If so, what should I list? Literally everything? Like, 10 shirts, 20 socks, 1 toothbrush etc...or only electronics?

Thank you

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
You will need to see your GCMS notes to figure out if your eligibility is done. Only after eligibility will the BGC start.
Thanks for reply
I have paid.rprf in April ..till now my BGC is in progress
My 6month processing time.is going to.over on 20th June would it be ok to send an email around 18th asking for PPR ?

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon and others,

I have a question about my situation. I came to Canada last year in August on PR and have a full-time job in Toronto. I'm an Indian citizen and was single when I became PR. I'm engaged to be married in a month, we tried to get my fiancee a TRV(without me writing an invitation letter) which was just rejected due to lack of Travel history and Purpose of Travel.

She was a Masters degree and a full-time job with 3+ yrs of experience and willing to write IELTS and do the paper.

My question is regarding the following options and which one would work best for our situation:

Option 1: Outside Spousal Sponsorship from India, with a current processing time of 12 months. We will be able to prove our marriage with pictures, marriage certificate, the website we met through, wedding cards, etc.

Option 2: She writes her IELTS and files for her PR with the necessary paperwork. With the current processing time of 1-2 months(last I checked). And we attach our marriage certificate with the application.

I'm leaning towards OPTION 2 because of the shorter timeline and considering I'm well versed in the paperwork required with she even getting points from my sister(also PR).

I would Appreciate a reply.

-Best
Advise please @legalfalcon !

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon,

I got PPR on June 1st, 2018. My husband and I are planning to land in Canada in mid Sept 2018. By the time we land, I will be 30 weeks pregnant. I want to deliver the baby in Canada.
I was not pregnant when I applied for EE, thus IRCC is not aware of my pregnancy. My question is; is it obligatory to inform about my pregnancy before landing? I don't want to make things complicated by informing them if it's not obligatory.. Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Many thanks in advance.
There is no need to inform IRCC of the pregnancy. However, remember that you won't be eligible for provincial medical upon landing as it kicks in after 3 months. So make sure your buy insurance which covers the cost.

Reactions: cicek

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi LegalFalcon,

my AOR is Feb 2017 and I am concerned regarding the R-10 completeness check on my Police Certificate and status of the related Criminality check.

In my latest notes:

Eligibility : Passed
Medicals: Passed - Expired
Criminality: Not Started
Security:

A note on my file dated 14/03/2017 states: '***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R-10 OK Letter of explanation regarding Afganistan police certificate on application...following PCs NRT India, Germany and Russia. Criminality decision pending until outstanding PC from Afganistan received.'

Then another note dated 26/05/2017 states: OFFICER REVIEW: Criminality: Based on information provided for last 10 years: No concerns for PA PCs for PA: India, Russia- NRTs; PA has provided letter outlining efforts that he made to obtain a PC from Afghansitan'.

There is another note by this officer one same day but it is completely wiped out white. Maybe here is the nasty stuff the dont want me to see. And maybe here is the problem..

Could you advise:

1. Whether I have completed the R-10 completeness check? I hope I have as it is 15 months now ;) and the application has reached Officer review level.

2. Why is the Criminality status 'Not Started' in my file even after more than 15 months? Is this an oversight or forgotten file situation?
3. Has the officer passed R-10 based on my LOE for Afghanistan PCC but held up my Criminality due to PCC? If this is the case, then I do not have any options here, because Afghanistan consulate in India is out of sorts in this situation and I have exhausted all other contacts available online. I had talked to another forum member whose Criminality was also stuck due to Afganistan PCC, but somehow he got it from his home country consulate after 11 months. (my pcc application is more than 19 months and still no pcc). I have asked numerous times to CPC Ottawa if they still waiting on the Afganistan PCC, but they say "we will ask if we need anything from you". and "Your application is pending additional verifications."

I have ordered CBSA notes too, but they have asked for an extension of 60 more days.

What can I do next? Will my case be pending indefinitely due to PCC? I don't have any clarity on what is the officer thinking or if he cares at all to the time being wasted here.

thanks for your kind help

Hi @legalfalcon , I am sorry for this long post, but if you have sometime could you advise on this please. many thanks

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
No, this cannot be a ground for refusal. Are you stuck in security?
Actually after looking closely into my GCMS notes, it seems the CIC officer made the typo. There’s an entry one month after my AOR with my name and city of birth changed by CIO from small letter to capital letters. While doing so, s/he must’ve missed the last letter of my city of birth. I raised a CSE for it to be fixed, but I found it kinda weird because they didn’t change my wife’s info the same way. Any idea why they would do that?

Yes i’ve been stuck in security. 1 year and and 10 days since AOR now and counting :(

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi @legalfalcon Need your expert advice. Our AOR is 10 October 2017 FSW-O. We received a request for our second medical exam (me and my spouse) last week. We gave our second medical exam yesterday. My Spouse's current passport is valid till April 2019 but the empty pages in the PP are about to finish - only 2 pages left now. We are thinking of renewing the pp and getting a new one with more pages. Is that OK? Should we go ahead and just inform CIC through CSE? Please suggest.
Best regards,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon Need your expert advice. Our AOR is 10 October 2017 FSW-O. We received a request for our second medical exam (me and my spouse) last week. We gave our second medical exam yesterday. My Spouse's current passport is valid till April 2019 but the empty pages in the PP are about to finish - only 2 pages left now. We are thinking of renewing the pp and getting a new one with more pages. Is that OK? Should we go ahead and just inform CIC through CSE? Please suggest.
Best regards,
You can renew your PPs anytime and update them via CSE, no issues.

Reactions: Kestrel