+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
[If you are the dependent spouse, you do not need to disclose your work experience as you do not get any points for it. This will help you avoid all the confusion. Without seeing any documents, I can't say much. What you write is your point of view. What is important is why was your application refused. You can order GCMS notes and see what the officer had to say about it.]
[/QUOTE

Thanks @legalfalcon ..Please see below GCMS notes written by an Officer.

Pa is applying for LMIA WP @ Mac’s Convenience. PA has spent over 5 years in CDA with notable FOSS history. PA originally entered CDA in 2010/12 on SP to attend GB for Office administration course. 2012/08 - PA applied for another SP to attend CDN Int’l Academy of Business — provided no evidence of completing studies at GB, and was refused. 2013/01 — PA was granted LMIA WP to work at Subway, valid until 2015/01/23 2015/01 — PA applied for C11 WP — declared having ownership in Mac’s Convenience store — insufficient evidence provided. Refused in 2015/08 and again 2015/09. 2015/09/21 — AL issued. 2016/01 — Applied for LMIA WP — refused in Delhi. On file, noted PA’s employment history and reference letters. In line with FOSS history, PA was employed as a food counter attendant at Subway for two years. He was to be promoted to Service Supervisor but LMIA was not obtained. Concerns: PA originally entered CDA as a student, yet he did not provide evidence of pursuing or completing studies. REP submission indicates that PA experienced some difficulties upon arrival in CDA, and he attended two different institutions, and found them challenging. On attending the third, there were some legal difficulties with the designation of the school and his SP was refused. In fact, reading the case notes, it was the fact that after two years in Canada, the applicant was unable to provide any evidence of studies. As PA was in CDA for two years on a study permit, and could not provide evidence of studies, there were concerns related to PA’s genuine intent in CDA. REP submission is considered — does not alleviate concerns that PA was in Canada for two years on an SP, and has yet to produce any evidence of studies. REP submission states that PA was approved for restoration status, and therefore IRCC has pardoned his previous SP refusal. This statement is not based in law or fact. I have noted REP submissions related to the AL. Most concerns lie with the PA’s ability to meet the requirements of the current LMIA. LMIA indicated that 1-2 years of related work experience is required. PA declares 2 years + of work experience as retail sales supervisor for Pulse MED 2008/02 2010/11, and 2 years work experience at Subway as Sandwich artist. As per declaration from Pulse Biomed Manager, PA was responsible for: “Train, Manage and Supervise the Staff, among which include people working on the floor and cashier. Organize and distribute staff schedule. Lead store team, in pursuit of store sales target. Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.” I have noted in application that PA has indicated pursuing studies at Arihant School of Pharmacy between 2006/05-2010/05 — four years. I have concerns with PA’s declared related work experience as 1) he was a FT student at the same time he was a FT Store supervisor; 2) PA was a student with limited previous employment history — does not make sense to have been directly employed as a store supervisor with limited experience and still being in school. I have noted and considered the self-serving declaration, which does not alleviate my concerns. Taken together, I am not satisfied that the applicant has the experience required as outlined in LMIA. Refused.

Hope this will help.

Now i m going to apply for EE , my wife as Primary applicant and i'm a spouse dependent. would IRCC consider this as fresh application or raise question against my history? i m willing to revel everything.
Many thanks in advance.
[/QUOTE]

@legalfalcon ...please share your views on above.

Thank you

Siele

Sep 4, 2017
@legalfalcon,

I have been referred to you for help please!

I have experience in treasury that i need to include in my EE profile.

The NOC that matches the actual duties most closely (but not exactly) is 0111 Financial managers. But I was not a manager. I was assisting in doing these duties but i did not carry them out myself.

The next closest match would be 1431 accounting and related clerks which is skill type C (not admissible in EE) and in fact what I did & my qualifications & position are much more superior to this category.

what can you advise me? shall i proceed with the managerial level NOC and later explain (if ITA is received) that this more closely matches what i actually did although i was clearly not a manager (but i meet the min required education for this job)?

thanks in advance!

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have a question which i think might be answered several times but I am unable to find an exact answer.

I was brought up in UAE and never lived in Pakistan, we visited Pakistan in summer vacations during childhood and after I turned 18 the visits were not more than 2 weeks each year.

My question is; I do not have a permenant address in Pakistan as we do not have house there. Am I required to arrange a PCC from Pakistan? if yes, can I give address of my uncle or aunt where we used to stay during our vacations? and under permenant address section, can I give my current address where I am living i.e. Qatar?

Thanks

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Guys i have 6 months pof but the funds were less than required in first two months. I got a gift affidavit from my dad on stamp paper today.
Do I need anything else?

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Good day @legalfalcon,
When the additional documents review changes to ' we do not need additional document' it means CIO is done with their review and the agent has given his own recommendations.
My questions:
1. What triggers RPRF request?
2. Under what conditions will the CIO not move a file to a Visa Office?
3. If the agent's recommendation is 'review required', can the RPRF request be triggered?
4. If the agent recommends 'met', it is the same as 'recommended pass'?
Just running some thoughts through my head.
I will appreciate your opinion.
Thank you.

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Dear Legalfalcon,

Can anyone be refused after PPR is issued and passport sent for the stamping?

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Legalfalcon,
I am CEC outland. After passing medical, i have been assigned to my previous UCI number. Does that mean that initial assessment of eligibility is also completed which goes in parallel ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
How can I make my CRS (current 398) strong so as to apply in a month or so, although i will be reappearing for IELTS again. My NOC code 1111 has been spotted in Nova Scotia, but that category is closed as of now.

Can I apply in EE with this score, to simply put.
To improve your CRS, improve your language, get more work experience, and if you have a spouse on the application, so the same for them too.

Apart from this, try for PNP.

If you get your score over 400, you will be eligible for ONIP.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I know.

I was asking about the other part in your post.

You said "it would by itself mean.."

I asked it would or it wouldn't
I was traveling. If you still have a questions, please report.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon,
i was on schengan visa in 2009-2011. I had visited Spain/ Norway since no additional visa is required. And also there was no immigration check on the counter. In travel history, i didnt capture this details (completely forgot) and also i didnt mention in LOE. I just mentioned about my trips to Denmark and home country.

Do i need to raise a CES and upload more LOE or is it ok ?

Thanks..
No CSE required. You can just ignore it. If you get a schedule to be filled by IRCC, only then mention all these details, until then no need to worry.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi Legal Falcon,

I have got my ITA on 9th August,2017. I am from Delhi, India and my cutoff score is 438. I have got my medical tests and PCC done.
I am just getting my jobs and responsibilities from my Employers and I have few questions regarding my job history -

Q1. I graduated from college in July 2011 - however, I got my first job in November, 2011. I have highlighted the gap of 3 months as Unemployment and "searching for job" in my personal history.
Is that sufficient or shall I write or explain this in LOE ?

No need for LoE.

JOB HISTORY -
Company
Tenure Job Title NOC Code
Newgen Software Technologies Limited Nov 2011 - Dec 2013 Software Analyst 2171
Newgen Software Technologies Limited Dec 2013 - Feb 2016 Sr. Executive - Products & Solutions 2171
Witty Vision Feb 2016 - May 2017 Client Engagement Manager 2171
Adobe Systems May 2017 - Present Territory Account Manager 0601

Q2. With "Newgen Software Technologies Limited" - I had tThe designation change from “Software Analyst” to “Sr. Executive – Products and Solutions” , which was a progressive promotion in the same role the Job responsibilities for NOC 2171.
My question is that in my application - by mistake in Pre- ITA form, I had written my designation as "Sr. Executive Products and Solutions" from the duration "November 2011 to Feb 2016" . Is this fine , or shall I make ammends in post ITA form and explain the same in Letter of Explanation ?

You can make changes to your post ITA application which does not effect your CRS score. In this case, go ahead and correct it, no need to explain.

Q3. I got the opportunity to join Adobe systems - but my current role is of NOC 0601 - I have mentioned the same in my work history in Pre ITA form and Post ITA form. Kindly suggest whether I should mention my jobs and responsibilities of NOC 0601 in the Work history ?
I will be able to get the jobs and responsibilities from the Company on company letter head, but the work would be different than NOC 2171.
And my prime NOC is 2171 ? Kindly suggest how to move forward with this.

You can combine different NOCs to claim points. It does not have to be in the same NOC. You need to meet the CRS, which maxes out at 3 years and MEC with maxes out at 6 years. and you should have 1 year of full time work experience.

Shall I mention in LOW the intent to join Adobe was to get exposure and try a new Sales profile.

Not required
Pardon me for my silly queries - just freaked out a bit.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon ...please share your views on above.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Can you please give a background in which the GCMS notes were asked.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon,

I have been referred to you for help please!

I have experience in treasury that i need to include in my EE profile.

The NOC that matches the actual duties most closely (but not exactly) is 0111 Financial managers. But I was not a manager. I was assisting in doing these duties but i did not carry them out myself.

The next closest match would be 1431 accounting and related clerks which is skill type C (not admissible in EE) and in fact what I did & my qualifications & position are much more superior to this category.

what can you advise me? shall i proceed with the managerial level NOC and later explain (if ITA is received) that this more closely matches what i actually did although i was clearly not a manager (but i meet the min required education for this job)?

thanks in advance!
As per IRCC:

The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) paid work experience in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. In calculating this period of work experience, the occupation must be listed in skill type 0 (Managerial occupations), skill level A (Professional occupations) or skill level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2011 [R75(2)(a)].

The applicant’s skilled work experience must also

• have occurred within the ten years preceding the date of their application for permanent residence; and
  • not be in an occupation that has been designated as a restricted occupation.
Note: At the time of publication, no occupations were designated as restricted.

In addition, during that period of employment, the applicant must have

• performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(b)]; and
  • performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(c)].
Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description.

When you select a NOC, you only have to see the job duties that match with your duties the most, not the qualifications.

Reactions: Siele