17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
[QUOTE="legalfalcon", post: 6324218, member: 578891]
Thanks a lot for your prompt and valuable response.

Though, I still have a doubt, as your answer about PostDoc may be valid for CEC, but I am an FSW Candidate, so if it's a full time job though for fix-term of 2 years, taxable icome offer, why not CIC should consider it as 'Arranged Employment' to give me 50-200 points? May be for the students who have study permit there and got PostDoc in Canada, would not be considered.[/QUOTE]

It will depend on the employment letter you receive and how the university classifies you, a trainee, fellow, employee, associate, etc. You will have a TRV work permit, but to qualify as an arranged employment, you will need to see how the University treats you and then make a decision. Merely being a post doctoral fellow is not sufficient to claim it as an arranged employment.

This is because the Federal and Provincial governments have different regulations to treat Post Docs, and based on your employment contract, you will be able to see how to proceed. In absence of any document, I cannot say anything more.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
How much does it make sense that once the file transferred to LVO after all steps are done and is in security, that it is transferred to be finalized and if security screening had to take place file would have stayed in Ottawa

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
If things are clear and you meet the EE requirements, there is no reason why you would be rejected. Based on your history before, do you have any specific concerns, which are still pending, then lets discuss them one by one.
Thank you so much for reply.

The only concern is my Immigration history. I read my CAIPS notes/File Notes and everything is clear. They did not write anything in Notes that can banned me for any period nor they issued any exclusion or removal order against me.

i had consultation with few ICCRC members but nobody has clear answer. Some says it may affect anyways whether an officer try to argue a point of law that i have done something that makes me an ineligible but some ICCRC member say it does not affect my case as long as i am meeting the program criteria.

In terms of specific concern,
1) My previous LMIA work permit refusal, i showed them My retail work experience and which was inconsistent to all my previous submission to CIC. When they checked my all previous files, they did not find these work experience. So Should i include this experience in my future application? well i don't want to claim any point nor i want to get any advantage from this.

2) My wife will be the primary applicant for this and i m her dependent. We just got married recently and this is the first time CIC application for her. Do you think by this way my immigration history will less affect to my application?

Please check my previous post for reference and give me a proper guidance for this application.

will be thankful to you forever.

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello Legalfalcon
Need your help !!
yesterday i called cic agent and she said my eligibility is under review.... last month i received gcms notes and the eligibility is recommend passed...... I know it should be 'passed'..... could you please tell me what is the maximum time to clear this stage ??? today it's been 7 months.....please guide ....

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Have you ordered GCMS notes. They will help you know if you have cleared eligibility. If you have cleared eligibility, you are closer to PPR. If there has been no movement on your eligibility, then it would take longer.
Thank you. I am waiting for my GCMS. I hope it will give me a clearer picture of things. Will let you know if I need any guidance or clarifications.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014

The only concern is my Immigration history. I read my CAIPS notes/File Notes and everything is clear. They did not write anything in Notes that can banned me for any period nor they issued any exclusion or removal order against me.

i had consultation with few ICCRC members but nobody has clear answer. Some says it may affect anyways whether an officer try to argue a point of law that i have done something that makes me an ineligible but some ICCRC member say it does not affect my case as long as i am meeting the program criteria.

1) My previous LMIA work permit refusal, i showed them My retail work experience and which was inconsistent to all my previous submission to CIC. When they checked my all previous files, they did not find these work experience. So Should i include this experience in my future application? well i don't want to claim any point nor i want to get any advantage from this.

2) My wife will be the primary applicant for this and i m her dependent. We just got married recently and this is the first time CIC application for her. Do you think by this way my immigration history will less affect to my application?

Please check my previous post for reference and give me a proper guidance for this application.

Hello @legalfalcon

Awaiting your Prompt response for above said query. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
How much does it make sense that once the file transferred to LVO after all steps are done and is in security, that it is transferred to be finalized and if security screening had to take place file would have stayed in Ottawa
What you are saying is just speculation. Instead you should get GCMS notes and see at what stage your application is at. Files are transferred to LVO for finalization and PPR, however, just because a file is transferred it would by itself mean that the security has been concluded.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

If you are the dependent spouse, you do not need to disclose your work experience as you do not get any points for it. This will help you avoid all the confusion. Without seeing any documents, I can't say much. What you write is your point of view. What is important is why was your application refused. You can order GCMS notes and see what the officer had to say about it.

See above

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Legalfalcon
Need your help !!
yesterday i called cic agent and she said my eligibility is under review.... last month i received gcms notes and the eligibility is recommend passed...... I know it should be 'passed'..... could you please tell me what is the maximum time to clear this stage ??? today it's been 7 months.....please guide ....
When IRCC says that it is under review, it means that after a recommendation is made by a program analyst, it is reviewed by an officer before the eligibility os changed to passed from recommended passed. It is still at that stage. It usually takes approximately, 2-5 weeks after recommended passed to see the eligibility as passed.

mars_earth

Aug 24, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon ,

I am working for same organization since April 2008.

In my ITA, I filled my experience as MIS - Analyst from April 2008 to Till Date. However, I was promoted on July 2016. Prior to that I was working as Computer System Analyst. Now, for my PR Application, I am bit confused if I should have mentioned this two post differently.
Moreover, the experience letter from office clearly mentions these post. So, in this regard, it is OK for me to write Letter of Explanation or what can be the other solution in such situation. In addition both job (MIS - Analyst and Computer System Analyst) are valid under NOC 2171 (Information Systems Analysts and Consultants.

I got nomination for SK province and have CRS 933. In my Round of Invitation, CRS cut-off 434. So I am wondering if I can show only one of the two experiences.

Thank you

Suzirizi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hello I have got an ITA on 2nd August. And my all documents are ready except one Police certificate. Can I submit my PR application with the receipt of that Police certificate or should I wait till my 90 days are over?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
[If you are the dependent spouse, you do not need to disclose your work experience as you do not get any points for it. This will help you avoid all the confusion. Without seeing any documents, I can't say much. What you write is your point of view. What is important is why was your application refused. You can order GCMS notes and see what the officer had to say about it.]
[/QUOTE

Thanks @legalfalcon ..Please see below GCMS notes written by an Officer.

Pa is applying for LMIA WP @ Mac’s Convenience. PA has spent over 5 years in CDA with notable FOSS history. PA originally entered CDA in 2010/12 on SP to attend GB for Office administration course. 2012/08 - PA applied for another SP to attend CDN Int’l Academy of Business — provided no evidence of completing studies at GB, and was refused. 2013/01 — PA was granted LMIA WP to work at Subway, valid until 2015/01/23 2015/01 — PA applied for C11 WP — declared having ownership in Mac’s Convenience store — insufficient evidence provided. Refused in 2015/08 and again 2015/09. 2015/09/21 — AL issued. 2016/01 — Applied for LMIA WP — refused in Delhi. On file, noted PA’s employment history and reference letters. In line with FOSS history, PA was employed as a food counter attendant at Subway for two years. He was to be promoted to Service Supervisor but LMIA was not obtained. Concerns: PA originally entered CDA as a student, yet he did not provide evidence of pursuing or completing studies. REP submission indicates that PA experienced some difficulties upon arrival in CDA, and he attended two different institutions, and found them challenging. On attending the third, there were some legal difficulties with the designation of the school and his SP was refused. In fact, reading the case notes, it was the fact that after two years in Canada, the applicant was unable to provide any evidence of studies. As PA was in CDA for two years on a study permit, and could not provide evidence of studies, there were concerns related to PA’s genuine intent in CDA. REP submission is considered — does not alleviate concerns that PA was in Canada for two years on an SP, and has yet to produce any evidence of studies. REP submission states that PA was approved for restoration status, and therefore IRCC has pardoned his previous SP refusal. This statement is not based in law or fact. I have noted REP submissions related to the AL. Most concerns lie with the PA’s ability to meet the requirements of the current LMIA. LMIA indicated that 1-2 years of related work experience is required. PA declares 2 years + of work experience as retail sales supervisor for Pulse MED 2008/02 2010/11, and 2 years work experience at Subway as Sandwich artist. As per declaration from Pulse Biomed Manager, PA was responsible for: “Train, Manage and Supervise the Staff, among which include people working on the floor and cashier. Organize and distribute staff schedule. Lead store team, in pursuit of store sales target. Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.” I have noted in application that PA has indicated pursuing studies at Arihant School of Pharmacy between 2006/05-2010/05 — four years. I have concerns with PA’s declared related work experience as 1) he was a FT student at the same time he was a FT Store supervisor; 2) PA was a student with limited previous employment history — does not make sense to have been directly employed as a store supervisor with limited experience and still being in school. I have noted and considered the self-serving declaration, which does not alleviate my concerns. Taken together, I am not satisfied that the applicant has the experience required as outlined in LMIA. Refused.

Hope this will help.
Not to bother you much but kindly check this and give your best suggestion for my PR application.

Many thanks in advance.
[/QUOTE]

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
What you are saying is just speculation. Instead you should get GCMS notes and see at what stage your application is at. Files are transferred to LVO for finalization and PPR, however, just because a file is transferred it would by itself mean that the security has been concluded.
I have orderes the notes. Be a while before I receive them.

It would or it wouldn't?

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Hi all,

I am about to start my application. Got my IELTS result yesterday (01.09.17) with scores as follows: L 8.5, R 8.5, S 7, W 6.5. My NOC is 1111(Financial Auditor and accountant). Have already applied for WES report (ETA 13.09.17). With my assessment the CRS is 398. If my W score improves to 7.0 (from 6.5), it will shoot up to 435+(provided the score improves). I am a Graduate and CA (qualified in 2014 end from India),and my experience is as follows:

Pre qualification work experience: 1 year and 2 month -As accountant cum book keeper (NOC Code: 2011)

Post qualification work experience: 2 yrs and 5 months (till Aug 2017)- As Financial Auditor and accountant (NOC Code: 1111)

My question is how can I increase my crs score with this information (IELTS 7.5 overall + this work ex, if shown)

Inputs are highly appreciated!!

Thanks