+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

S

sutyfornow

Hello Asivad,
Hope you are doing well.. I need your help in something.
I have one year paid full time internship in my college after i graduated and i got the experience letter from college but its written that i worked as an intern dentist.
So in my cic application the job title i should write is intern dentist?
Knowing that in my noc theres only job title dentist not intern dentist.. what shall i do?
Thank you my friend

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Guys pls share your expert advise on the following questions:

1. My name on Passport and Academic Documents is different. As my academic docs do not bear my last name. How to justify it. I had made affidavit. !! If yes should I upload it along with the academic docs in the education section along with LOE or differently in the last section where LOE has to be added.

2. My address contain several slashes and special characters that can't be added in the contact section boxes due to validation error. Do I need to add correct address along with LOE?

3. What documents will suffice the employment requirements considering my salary is paid in cash?

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hello Asivad,

I have messaged you on your Inbox, could you pls check and message back on my Inbox.

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sutyfornow said:
Hello Asivad,
Hope you are doing well.. I need your help in something.
I have one year paid full time internship in my college after i graduated and i got the experience letter from college but its written that i worked as an intern dentist.
So in my cic application the job title i should write is intern dentist?
Knowing that in my noc theres only job title dentist not intern dentist.. what shall i do?
Thank you my friend
Yes, you should mention the designation that appears on your work documents.

Your roles and responsibilities should match the roles outlined in the NOC - your designation is not a primary factor in choosing the right NOC.

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hi,

Wanted to check about extended family sponsorship.
My nephew (my real aunts>son>son) lives in Toronto.
He is permanent resident and got is PR in 2016 but was working on Toronto for 3-4years
Can he sponsor me? Will this be under blood relationship or extended family? Is extended family sponsorship allowed? If yes, then how to go about it?
Please advise

Regards

liugengji

Feb 8, 2016
Hi Asivad Anac,

I just got my ITA recently. For the personal upload checklist, I am aware that I don't have a slot for education transcript. Education (diplomas/degrees) is only slot I have about proof of education. by the way, I got invitation through 30 bonus points for Canadian education. Does it means transcript is not necessary for me, only things I need to upload are certified true copy of my Canadian bachelor degree and graduation letter from my university?

Thanks a lot for your help.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ashwsh said:
Hi,

He is permanent resident and got is PR in 2016 but was working on Toronto for 3-4years
Can he sponsor me? Will this be under blood relationship or extended family? Is extended family sponsorship allowed? If yes, then how to go about it?
Please advise

Regards
He's a second cousin, not nephew.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Ashwsh said:
Hi,

Please advise

Regards
NO

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
liugengji said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I just got my ITA recently. For the personal upload checklist, I am aware that I don't have a slot for education transcript. Education (diplomas/degrees) is only slot I have about proof of education. by the way, I got invitation through 30 bonus points for Canadian education. Does it means transcript is not necessary for me, only things I need to upload are certified true copy of my Canadian bachelor degree and graduation letter from my university?

Thanks a lot for your help.
As already advised, not possible. You might want to go through the link below -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-who.asp

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Dear Folks,

I have PCC received from Lebanon embassy new delhi. This PCC is in Arabic but embassy has provided English translation for the same with Ambassador signature and official seal.

Should I get this PCC translated through certified translator as well. Please guide

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Have sent you a PM. kindly check and reply.

TIA

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
rafzy said:
So I checked, there is something called as extended family sponsorship, where a permanent resident / citizen can sponsor one relative, provided he has no spouse, or any living relative in Canada.
I want to check if after my nephew does this me now, will he be able to sponsor his parents in few years?

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hi Experts,

I worked under two NOC code in the same company. Will one work reference letter with both job description will suffice or shall I request for two separate letters?

Many thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
abo0286 said:
Hi Experts,

I worked under two NOC code in the same company. Will one work reference letter with both job description will suffice or shall I request for two separate letters?

Many thanks
1 will be ok