+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test Day

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I like that. Save time and effort. But I wonder how agents make their decision on whether to give the oath invite to applicants. Would there be any criteria? or it could just be that the agent is having a nice day. loool

Do you mind letting us know where do you come from originally? how was the agent's mood?

Kingoftherings said:
Is your local office in glen erin ? I dont know but i felt so lucky that they give me ny oath paper the same day of my test LOL not everyone get that very easy

parkbr

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 4 2009
Doc's Request.
Mar 30 2012
AOR Received.
May 18 2012
File Transfer...
Jun 4 2012
Med's Request
Aug 1 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 13 2012 (Sent on 16th)
Passport Req..
Oct 29 2012
Kingoftherings said:
Is your local office in glen erin ? I dont know but i felt so lucky that they give me ny oath paper the same day of my test LOL not everyone get that very easy
No, St.Clair. No one in my group got oath letter. I think you really are lucky!!!! =D

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:
I like that. Save time and effort. But I wonder how agents make their decision on whether to give the oath invite to applicants. Would there be any criteria? or it could just be that the agent is having a nice day. loool

Do you mind letting us know where do you come from originally? how was the agent's mood?
Hi there im orginally from the republic of cuba also im 21 years old and high school graduated and i have been working for 2 years as well partime neither of my parents arent canadians they live here as a PR i speak english fluently and i have never left the country since i came in 2008 when i was 16 years old here is my time line
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 2, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 2, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 15, 2013.

We sent you a letter on March 12, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter on April 17, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on July 18, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 12, 2013 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

You became a Canadian citizen on August 21, 2013.
Hope this help

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:

[/quote
I applied with 1400 days of residence

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:

The agent mood she was very rude asking for the passport i landed with and asking me for a nee heath card as i applied with an expired one i also applied without passport and without record of landing but i went to the interview with my heath records and my record of traveller