+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test Day

Angomos

Oct 8, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the test day, do we have to take with us all the documents that we sent with the RQ? Thanks.

ss_ss

Oct 10, 2013
Yes,you have to take all original documents,current passport and old passports,2 ID card and landed paper

DELAWARE

Nov 24, 2008
Hi Angomos,

Could you please share your timeline? You received RQ and already got a test date? Let us know

ss_ss

Oct 10, 2013
I got RQ and took test

My timeline

Applied Oct/27/2011
Aknowledgement letter Dec/2011
RQ June/20/2012
RQ package submited Aug/08/2012
RQ package received Sep/12/2012
Test Letter Sep/3/2013
Test date Sep/18/2013
waiting for Oath Ceremony....

Angomos

Oct 8, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline is:

Application received: June, 2011
Application in process: June, 2012
RQ received: June, 2012
RQ submitted: June, 2012
Test date: October, 17, 2013

Thanks, ss_ss. Did you take all the RQ documents that you submitted with the RQ with you to the test? I mean the big pile of supporting documents. Also, could you share your experience on the test day? Thanks.

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
Angomos said:
My timeline is:

Application received: June, 2011
Application in process: June, 2012
RQ received: June, 2012
RQ submitted: June, 2012
Test date: October, 17, 2013

Thanks, ss_ss. Did you take all the RQ documents that you submitted with the RQ with you to the test? I mean the big pile of supporting documents. Also, could you share your experience on the test day? Thanks.
No you DO NOT have to take all the RQ submitted documents, you only have to take all your passports, landing document, pr card.

ss_ss

Oct 10, 2013
Yes,I took all documents on test day,If take a look on invitation letter you see

When you come to take the citizenship test again,you must bring with you:
-this notice
-2 pieces of personal identification,one of which has your photograph and signature on it(e.g. drivers licence,health card,Permanent Resident card,etc
-all your original documents that support your citizenship application(e.g.birth certificate,etc)
-your original immigration record of landing(MM 1000)or Confirmation of Permanent Residence(MM 5292,IMM5688)
-Permanent Resident Card(if you have ever received one)
-all passpots and travel documents in your possession(current and expired)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
ss_ss said:
Yes,I took all documents on test day,If take a look on invitation letter you see

-this notice
-2 pieces of personal identification,one of which has your photograph and signature on it(e.g. drivers licence,health card,Permanent Resident card,etc
-all your original documents that support your citizenship application(e.g.birth certificate,etc)
-your original immigration record of landing(MM 1000)or Confirmation of Permanent Residence(MM 5292,IMM5688)
Thank you for such a useful info.

Angomos

Oct 8, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss_ss said:

-this notice
Thanks, ss_ss. That's exactly what my test notice requested. How did the interview go? Could you share your interview experience on the test day? Was it easy? Difficult? Long? Short? Thanks.

ss_ss

Oct 10, 2013
Actually,It was nothing,just 2 min.
she checked my Id cards.
How long have you been here?
what do you do?
and told me,your interview is completed.You will get ceremony invitation in 2 months.
That"s it...

Angomos

Oct 8, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss_ss said:
Actually,It was nothing,just 2 min.
she checked my Id cards.
How long have you been here?
what do you do?
and told me,your interview is completed.You will get ceremony invitation in 2 months.
That"s it...
Thanks, ss_ss for sharing your experience. Good luck.

Angomos

Oct 8, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a good score on my test today. Questions were super easy. I read the book a couple of times and did some online practice tests a few days before the test day. The interviewing officer did not mention anything about when I'll be invited to the oath. Is it the norm to leave the oath invitation date open or should it be mentioned at the time of interview on the test day? Thanks.

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
Angomos said:
I got a good score on my test today. Questions were super easy. I read the book a couple of times and did some online practice tests a few days before the test day. The interviewing officer did not mention anything about when I'll be invited to the oath. Is it the norm to leave the oath invitation date open or should it be mentioned at the time of interview on the test day? Thanks.
Congrats Angomos!! What is your local CIC office?

parkbr

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 4 2009
Doc's Request.
Mar 30 2012
AOR Received.
May 18 2012
File Transfer...
Jun 4 2012
Med's Request
Aug 1 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 13 2012 (Sent on 16th)
Passport Req..
Oct 29 2012
Angomos said:
Do they mark your test at the spot?
Also, did you bring your RQ documents?
My test is on Monday.