+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

terminal change at heathrow t4 to t3...need trasit visa??

Zafar_345

Apr 25, 2015
Heathrow airport Transit visa for Indian Naitonal

Hello everyone,
If I made a mistake then please forgive me as I am new to this forum. I am travelling to Toronto from Mumbai via Heathrow airport London. Do I need a transit visa of UK if I have to change the terminal at London? I am getting different types of answer on web which in turn are confusing me. Please note that I have Indian passport with tourist visa of Canada. Is there any one who undergone such type of situation. I request to @moneywater and @raunaq to reply these queries. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Heathrow airport Transit visa for Indian Naitonal

Hi,

Zafar_345 said:
Hello everyone,
If I made a mistake then please forgive me as I am new to this forum. I am travelling to Toronto from Mumbai via Heathrow airport London. Do I need a transit visa of UK if I have to change the terminal at London? I am getting different types of answer on web which in turn are confusing me. Please note that I have Indian passport with tourist visa of Canada. Is there any one who undergone such type of situation. I request to @ moneywater and @ raunaq to reply these queries. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

You do not any transit visa while changing terminals (walk/bus/train) at Heathrow.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
no transit visa required, personal experience.

mazhar21uk

Oct 23, 2014
hi guys,

I have the same situation, I am travelling from montreal to Hyderabd via London with British airways flight,
I am totally confuse about the transit visa,
Please share ur experience if u have already travelled like me to india.
By the way i am here in canada of work permit visa.

Thanks guys for ur replies .

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
mazhar21uk said:
hi guys,

I have the same situation, I am travelling from montreal to Hyderabd via London with British airways flight,
I am totally confuse about the transit visa,
Please share ur experience if u have already travelled like me to india.
By the way i am here in canada of work permit visa.

Thanks guys for ur replies .
no transit visa required, there is an internal bus service to change terminals. i have travelled in past using air canada, no transit visa was required.