+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa - Buffalo (haven't received my passport back - 41 days)

princesohal2003

May 17, 2011
hey hello 28 i just had a quick question for you...when did you send your application to fort erie? i actually sent an email to the consulate about 4 times and i got 2 replies from them telling me that my application is under process and if there is an emergency then i can request to receive my passport without any visa on it. that was such a stupid email i mean what am i gna do with my passport if there is no visa on it? :s anyways the immediate way to contact me right away would be princesohal2003@yahoo.com. thanks guys and hope every1 gets there passports soon.

thriftily.trendy

May 18, 2011
oh no!!! :( that's kinda crazy. it's frustrating cause my friend sent hers directly to buffalo even though it is recommended on the website for those in canada to send it to fort erie and my stubborn friend already got her visa and is now on vacation. i guess we shouldn't have followed the instructions on their website then. :(

WKP

May 4, 2011
Sorry, I could not give you guys an update. I received mine around 18th may. Hope you all had received yours as well.

Jun 14, 2011
hi
i have 5year multipal vistor us visa i want to travel to canada as well. can i apply temporary visa from to us i am pakistan national pls help me from
Rashid

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Since you'd be in the US as a visitor, it would be difficult to show your "ties" with the US. Might be better if you applied from Pakistan or from where you are where you can show enough "ties".

m rashid mukhtar said:
hi
i have 5year multipal vistor us visa i want to travel to canada as well. can i apply temporary visa from to us i am pakistan national pls help me from
Rashid