+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Surrey office huhhhh anyone has the same situation as me?

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
and i said you are able to send a note if i haven't been scheduled after 6months of the test. the agent said i got the wrong information.........6 months means the date after granting me the citizenship which was Dec 23rd.....omgosh. CIC is so terrible

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats just bull shit. I am tired of being treated this way and I am sure so are most people on here. I want to know the reason for this delay for our cases.

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just read on another thread that a forum member from Vancouver who also wrote his test on November/5 got scheduled for the oath ceremony on april/18. I don't know if that means anything for us though.

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
hopefully we can be scheduled this week or at least get some new update.......btw last time I called them, they told me that they cannot send a note to surrey office if i still not be scheduled after May 5th, its because they updated my background check 2 weeks ago and it means the local office is processing my office.... so they only be able to send the note after September which is six months after they update my file.....holy S***.... and also i have final exam between May 5th and 7th..but im not sure if i should inform them, cuz i dont want to make any delay again or send me a RQ, etc.

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea i hope so too. i wonder if they even have a protocol to follow or its call center agent's discretion.

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
John P. said:
hi, well, don't worry coz you're not alone. My dad had submitted his application (ROUTINE application) in DEC 2012, and had just taken his oath in MAR 2015. The application took 2 years and 3 months to be processed.

2 years and 3 months. wow - Sounds like I have to wait about 6 more months . oh well I cant make any travel plans this year due to the wait.

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea fingers crossed. I have noticed quite a few people got invites for oath from Vancouver (November test takers mostly)

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
Omgosh!!!!finally!!!!Called them just now, i have been scheduled on April 23rd and the letter was sent on April 7th!!!, call them dude!! you will have a answer!!!

Kubik

Dec 1, 2008
Hooray!
I'm at work now and my wife (who is off today) phoned me to tell that the postman has just dropped the oath invitation letters. I've been checking my eCAS everyday and the last time I checked was about ten minutes ago with nothing on the oath. Seems like the "snail mail" was quicker than the eCAS update.
Our timeline briefly: We applied in Aug 2013, family app for three, me & wife passed the test & interview on Dec 10, 2014 and the oath letter says ceremony is on April 30 2015.
Seems like Surrey Office moving. Good luck to you all
Kubik

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeremyfyy said:
just checked the Online-service system, updated already!
congratulations bud. My ecas shows nothing yet, however I am calling them as we speak.

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They hung up on me the first time I called(by accident probably). However, I was persistent and the second time I called I was told they sent the letter yesterday April/8 for my citizenship ceremony on April/30 at 10:30am

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
congratsssss! finally both of us being scheduled already, it's a tough process , but finally we make it