+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Surrey office huhhhh anyone has the same situation as me?

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
cberger said:
seems like a good idea, altgough unsure weather it would produce any results. will keep you posted
I had requested ATIP report last month, i believe i will get the report very soon, so lets see what happened indeed haha

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeremyfyy said:
I had requested ATIP report last month, i believe i will get the report very soon, so lets see what happened indeed haha

I requested mine on February 9, I requested the free one though hopefully it has some useful information.

xzb33

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-April-2010
AOR Received.
05- May-2010
LANDED..........
03/06/2011
jeremyfyy said:
who was the staff checking ur documents?
I am not sure , but he was a nice person,he told me you are ready for the ceremony within 3 months
I took only 5 min to finish the whole interview after the test

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so i just received my atip report. Its not the easiest thing to understand however, it states granted under the status as of December 23. What do i do with this information?

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
cberger said:
so i just received my atip report. Its not the easiest thing to understand however, it states granted under the status as of December 23. What do i do with this information?
I think both of us have the same situation and timeline at this moment, because my case was approved on Dec 23rd as well.....

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeremyfyy said:
Do you guys have any update????

none for me, what do you ask the call centre when you call them? When I call them they just give me the standard answer to check online status and that the call centre doesn't know any more than the status.

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
cberger said:
none for me, what do you ask the call centre when you call them? When I call them they just give me the standard answer to check online status and that the call centre doesn't know any more than the status.
I called them like 4 times today(i know it sounds crazy...), the first three agents didn't want to check my file and just gave me the general answer (and each of them give me different answer, like 1. i have to wait 3 years, 2. I have to wait 2 years, 3. just check online, if you can't see the update online, email the IT service).. The forth guy very kindly helped me to check my file and he told me that i should be scheduled before May 5th which is 6 months after the test... But i have no idea what happened to our cases..

ps: I haven't received my AITP report yet, i emailed them and they said the deadline of my request is March 18th. so seems like they wont give it to me until the last minute....

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i called cic yesterday but got no real information except she confirmed that i am just waiting for the oath ceremony.

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
cberger said:
i called cic yesterday but got no real information except she confirmed that i am just waiting for the oath ceremony.
I received my report just now, but seems like the generated date was one month ago, so it's not the most updated info anyways,
The responsible office for my ceremony is Vancouver office, idk why, and granted on dec 23rd just like u, certificate preparetion was not started

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no update for me. it just seems to be at a stand still. let you know if anything changes.

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
I called them today and there is no good news again, the agent actually told me that i could call them back if I still not get anything after the first week of April, then they will send a note to Surrey office to ask.....

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was hoping there was some good news this tuesday, atleast now they have said they will do something about it. I am hoping we get something before then

jeremyfyy

Jun 9, 2014
Exactly, it doesn't make sense to me that we have to wait more than 5months for the ceremony and we were granted citizenship four months ago, I'm planing to call them again this Friday, cuz I saw that the latest ceremony date they have planned so far is April 16th..I will keep u updated