WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
hi guys,

Please help me to find the right answer my Mum stayed only two months on supervisa first visit they stamp the passport for 2 years.

Now she is back in Canada they didn’t stamp her passport this time. Last stamp is still valid for one year.

I am planning to keep my Mum here in Canada for one year should I extend her stay by application or just ignore it and follow the first stamp?

Please answer me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please help me to find the right answer my Mum stayed only two months on supervisa first visit they stamp the passport for 2 years.

Now she is back in Canada they didn’t stamp her passport this time. Last stamp is still valid for one year.

I am planning to keep my Mum here in Canada for one year should I extend her stay by application or just ignore it and follow the first stamp
Your mom's status lapsed when she left after her first visit. She was assessed for a new entry the second time.

No stamp means she is allowed to stay for 6 months even on a super visa. She would need to extend her stay around 30 days/before the 6 months

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
Thanks a lot

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
Your mom's status lapsed when she left after her first visit. She was assessed for a new entry the second time.

No stamp means she is allowed to stay for 6 months even on a super visa. She would need to extend her stay around 30 days/before the 6 months

Thanks a lot.

I would like to apply for my uncle he is in India punjab me here in canada. What is the way to apply online and what form to be filled to help as family in the application. And where to submit passport from Ludhiana if visa is approved. Is it Chandigarh or Delhi?

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I would like to apply for my uncle he is in India punjab me here in canada. What is the way to apply online and what form to be filled to help as family in the application.
You would need to create a new online account for your uncle's application. He is not a family member as per the IRCC definition.

He would need to submit evidence of good financial situation + strong ties to Punjab + any previous travel history, etc.

And where to submit passport from Ludhiana if visa is approved. Is it Chandigarh or Delhi?
To the nearest VFS/VAC.... either one

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
You would need to create a new online account for your uncle's application. He is not a family member as per the IRCC definition.

He would need to submit evidence of good financial situation + strong ties to Punjab + any previous travel history, etc.

To the nearest VFS/VAC.... either one
He is my dad’s real brother. He has no travel history.

He has been refused twice for Australia visit visas it has stamp on his passport that his passport was at Australia embassy twice.

Financial he has land and bank balance around 4 lacs he is planning to attend my sons first birthday for 3 weeks trip only. Ties in India and his brothers and sisters and he is unmarried (never married) around 60 years old.

Thanks

HeisenbergCanada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi if someone can help me here.
My parents got their supervisa stamped in 2015. My father got the multiple entry visa for 3 years (since his passport is expiring in Sep 2018) and my mother got the visa for 10 years. Upon the first entry in March 2016, they both got stamped for 2 years. Rcently my father got his passport renewed, and we applied for their visa extension (father as primary applicant). They just got a 6 month extension, valid until Sep 2018. My question is:

- can my parents apply again for a visa extension in Aug 2018, even though my father's original 3 year super visa is expiring in Sep 2018?
- if not, do they have to go back to india and apply for a fresh super visa again?

Any insights on this would be highly appreciated. Thank you guys!!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi if someone can help me here.
My parents got their supervisa stamped in 2015. My father got the multiple entry visa for 3 years (since his passport is expiring in Sep 2018) and my mother got the visa for 10 years. Upon the first entry in March 2016, they both got stamped for 2 years. Rcently my father got his passport renewed, and we applied for their visa extension (father as primary applicant). They just got a 6 month extension, valid until Sep 2018. My question is:

- can my parents apply again for a visa extension in Aug 2018, even though my father's original 3 year super visa is expiring in Sep 2018?
- if not, do they have to go back to india and apply for a fresh super visa again?

Any insights on this would be highly appreciated. Thank you guys!!
Hi

They can apply for another extension, regardless of his visa validity. However, with 2.5 years in Canada already, there is a good chance of refusal.

hk2015

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
ReMed Request: 30-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-01-2016
Super Visa rejected: My son-in-law applied for Super Visa for his parents as he and my daughter are expecting their first child. Visa was rejected first as he had a new job and he did not attach the NOC (it was not reflected in his last year NOC). He applied again after filing the tax return with NOC. This time they rejected because of family ties to back country for his parents. I am really disappointed with the rejection reason. What can we do to get parents here for their first grandchild? Baby is due in last week of April 2018.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Super Visa rejected: My son-in-law applied for Super Visa for his parents as he and my daughter are expecting their first child. Visa was rejected first as he had a new job and he did not attach the NOC (it was not reflected in his last year NOC). He applied again after filing the tax return with NOC. This time they rejected because of family ties to back country for his parents. I am really disappointed with the rejection reason. What can we do to get parents here for their first grandchild? Baby is due in last week of April 2018.
Sounds like the parents need to show stronger ties to their home country. What evidence did they provide in the application to show ties?

Jul 24, 2018
Hello
hi guys,

I am planning to keep my Mum here in Canada for one year should I extend her stay by application or just ignore it and follow the first stamp?

Please answer me
Hello,

Hope everything went well with your mom's visa extension and all. I am just wondering if you can give me an idea. I am trying to apply for a supervisa for my mom and i am doing the application online. I just wanted to know what document did you provide for the purpose of visit/travel? I am really confused and the examples they put there which were flight ticket departing Canada (planning to invite for 8 mos, dont think i can get ticket 8 months ahead); travel itinerary and proof of medical appointment; Is there any other docs that I can provide? Also for the 1 yr medical insurance converage, do i need to scan that and attached in my invitation letter? Thank you. Any response pertaining to my questions will be highly appreciated.

Jul 24, 2018

Hello,

I am just wondering if you can give me an idea. I am trying to apply for a supervisa for my mom and i am doing the application online. I just wanted to know what document did you provide for the purpose of visit/travel? I am really confused and the examples they put there which were flight ticket departing Canada (planning to invite for 8 mos, dont think i can get ticket 8 months ahead); travel itinerary and proof of medical appointment; Is there any other docs that I can provide? Also for the 1 yr medical insurance converage, do i need to scan that and attached in my invitation letter? Thank you. Any response pertaining to my questions will be highly appreciated.

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
My mom holds super visa valid till 1Aprilpril 2023.
She had visited me once for 8 months (March 2016 till Nov 2016), during her first visit i had booked the one-way ticket as we wanted her to stay more than 1 year and she was allowed to stay for 2 years (stamped for 2 years on the passport).
My mom wants to travel for the second time on her super visa this sep2018 and want to stay around 12 months( not sure about her return)

My question:
1. can I purchase the one-way ticket as she holds super visa?
2. Will she be allowed again to stay for 2 years like the first visit?

Please help me understand as i am confused about her tickets as not aware of her return month

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My mom holds super visa valid till 1Aprilpril 2023.
She had visited me once for 8 months (March 2016 till Nov 2016), during her first visit i had booked the one-way ticket as we wanted her to stay more than 1 year and she was allowed to stay for 2 years (stamped for 2 years on the passport).
My mom wants to travel for the second time on her super visa this sep2018 and want to stay around 12 months( not sure about her return)

My question:
1. can I purchase the one-way ticket as she holds super visa?
2. Will she be allowed again to stay for 2 years like the first visit?

Please help me understand as i am confused about her tickets as not aware of her return month
Supervisas after the 1st visit are for 6 months. You can try to extend but there isn't a guarantee you will be awarded what you want.