+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa IMM5257E upload error -Help

Venkat547

Dec 19, 2016
Hi

I have created a super-visa application for my parents in cic website.However when i try to upload the document IMM5257E (validated and barcodes generated) for my father,it gives me the following error

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
Error Description: The answers you provided previously in the question flow do not correspond with the values in the application form. Please modify your answers in the question flow or the values in the application form.

I have checked multiple times to see if there is any diffence in the answers i provided during the eligibility check/Questions flow with the ones in IMM5257E. I don't find any.I even asked my colleague to check for me.

Did anyone else face this issue? Any help would be appreciated

wonderZ

Mar 14, 2012
Hi

I have created a super-visa application for my parents in cic website.However when i try to upload the document IMM5257E (validated and barcodes generated) for my father,it gives me the following error

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
Error Description: The answers you provided previously in the question flow do not correspond with the values in the application form. Please modify your answers in the question flow or the values in the application form.

I have checked multiple times to see if there is any diffence in the answers i provided during the eligibility check/Questions flow with the ones in IMM5257E. I don't find any.I even asked my colleague to check for me.

Did anyone else face this issue? Any help would be appreciated
I faced this issue too. In the section 'Details of Visit to Canada' - question 1, I was not selecting 'Super visa — Parents and grandparents', I was selecting some other option. May be you have the same problem !

Venkat547

Dec 19, 2016
Thanks mate. I just noticed that in "purpose of Visit", I chose visit. There is another option "super visa for parents/grand parents". After choosing that I was able to upload

Reactions: mapleleafland