Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Applied October 1st and got a response October 13 saying refused!

Reason was only 1: Low income..

Not sure how they calculate it since I'm above the minimum by $1,000...

Did mentioning the upcoming baby erase any chances? Since the baby will be consider +1 person and I will not meet the cutoff... It shouldn't matter I think since that's the FUTURE...

What do you say? Should I request more info, re-apply? :(

EDIT: I sent a message via the inquiry webform just asking more detail response, should I be expecting a reply back, if so, how soon? If not, do I just scrap this...

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
EDIT: I sent a message via the inquiry webform just asking more detail response, should I be expecting a reply back, if so, how soon? If not, do I just scrap this...
No - you shouldn't be expecting a more detailed response. If you want detailed information about why you were refused, you'll need to order your GCMS notes (they take about 30 days to arrive).

Reactions: lonelyinca

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Applied October 1st and got a response October 13 saying refused!

Reason was only 1: Low income..

Not sure how they calculate it since I'm above the minimum by $1,000...

Did mentioning the upcoming baby erase any chances? Since the baby will be consider +1 person and I will not meet the cutoff... It shouldn't matter I think since that's the FUTURE...

What do you say? Should I request more info, re-apply? :(

As you mentioned about your mom-in-law visiting to take care of your baby in the super visa application, I believe IRCC considered your baby for LICO. That would explain the refusal reason.

Your mom-in-law would like to visit for short stays, right? If that's the case, you may want to consider applying for a TRV instead if she can prove she has strong financials + strong reasons to return to her home country

Reactions: lonelyinca