+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa 2022

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi Everyone,
its been a week or so that I am not been able to login into myGckey account.
Anybody else facing the same issue?

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents got a request for medical exam while they are travelling, they live in Dubai and travelling to US for 5months. The medical exam needs to be completed within 30days. Trying to figure out the best option and how to reach out to Embassy:
1. Can they do the medical in USA?
2. Can we differ the medical by few months so they can travel back after 2-3 months
3. what can they do best in this situation, as they cannot travel back within the 30days?

Please HELP!

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi everyone,, need guidance for super visa,,, one can apply for his/her parents even if not working, never worked in canada.. have PR status? family income is above minimum income requirement. how many years of tax returns needed? we filed tax last yr,, should i wait for another year? what ll be letter format if spouse is co-signer being working full time..? thnx

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,, need guidance for super visa,,, one can apply for his/her parents even if not working, never worked in canada.. have PR status? family income is above minimum income requirement. how many years of tax returns needed? we filed tax last yr,, should i wait for another year? what ll be letter format if spouse is co-signer being working full time..? thnx
They can apply if you and your spouse have NOA for 2022 above LICO for the number of people in family. Buy insurance and they need to pass the medicals.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
They can apply if you and your spouse have NOA for 2022 above LICO for the number of people in family. Buy insurance and they need to pass the medicals.
thank you for your quick response,,, i will write the invitation letter? how i will mention that my spouse will take care all finances? if there is any formate for such letter kindly share,,, thnx

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for your quick response,,, i will write the invitation letter? how i will mention that my spouse will take care all finances? if there is any formate for such letter kindly share,,, thnx
Whoever invite an person would have to write the invitation letter. Mentioning that your spouse will take care all finances are not needed. Instead the applicant (s) should show their proof of funds and financial information.

There are no format of invitation letter. Use your creativity.