+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa

rajbajaj

Jan 20, 2012
Hi
i immigrated to canada in nov2011 with my wife and two kids under skilled worker .I am not getting job and interested to invite my parents from India to live with me under super visa. Kindly clarify to invite them i have to earn 57000 cad from job or business and file tax return in 2013 or i can transfer my savings in Canadian bank from india to invite them under super visa .As I am only son and they are 70+ and after separation they are emotionally disturbed so I am worried that is it necessary to earn 57000 cad to qualify for super visa or is their any other legal way to call them . like selling my property their and purchasing here and prove that I have accommodation here and have to earn only food and will do labour job to survive for time being .

Please suggest me details how to call them as on one side me and my wife both under skilled worker looking for a job and other side emotionally missing them .We don't have any other relative or friend in canada to guarantee sponsorship for visa.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to be earning the 57000 in a job or business in order to sponsor them under the super visa program. Transferring savings to a Canadian bank won't help. Selling property won't work either. You need to be making the 57000 as employment income.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajbajaj said:
Hi
i immigrated to canada in nov2011 with my wife and two kids under skilled worker .I am not getting job and interested to invite my parents from India to live with me under super visa. Kindly clarify to invite them i have to earn 57000 cad from job or business and file tax return in 2013 or i can transfer my savings in Canadian bank from india to invite them under super visa .As I am only son and they are 70+ and after separation they are emotionally disturbed so I am worried that is it necessary to earn 57000 cad to qualify for super visa or is their any other legal way to call them . like selling my property their and purchasing here and prove that I have accommodation here and have to earn only food and will do labour job to survive for time being .

Please suggest me details how to call them as on one side me and my wife both under skilled worker looking for a job and other side emotionally missing them .We don't have any other relative or friend in canada to guarantee sponsorship for visa.
you do need to show $ how much you are asked for. You don't know if u or ur wife will get a job and if you do, you don't know how long it will take etc...
so for the time being go for a visit.

rajbajaj

Jan 20, 2012
thanks for your promt reply please clarify can I join my and wife income to show 57000 cad or i have to do it alone and secondly do i have to wait till tax return of 2013 or i can show 2-3 months salary record if i get a job