+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa

belize

Dec 19, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I am applying for my parents they are in Pakistan Karachi, I heard super visa they giving its 10years but few of my friends they told me in Pakistan they issue super visa only for 2 years is that true please advise. Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Try asking in the Visitors section of the forum.

Jaips2019

Mar 1, 2024
Emergency suggestion required

My parents granted super visa and last night my mother reached to Delhi airport to fly to Canada. But Air canada denied boarding with the comments that your passport and visa is not matching in the data base. They contacted CBSA also and the also replied that she can not board. While everything is perfect on the passport. But their system not allowing. I called Canada high commission Delhi office and they told that they don’t do anything in this case and you need to contact IRCC.
Any suggestion will greatly help of any one came across this issue. Whom to contact, how to contact to get backend issue fixed.
Regards

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Emergency suggestion required

My parents granted super visa and last night my mother reached to Delhi airport to fly to Canada. But Air canada denied boarding with the comments that your passport and visa is not matching in the data base. They contacted CBSA also and the also replied that she can not board. While everything is perfect on the passport. But their system not allowing. I called Canada high commission Delhi office and they told that they don’t do anything in this case and you need to contact IRCC.
Any suggestion will greatly help of any one came across this issue. Whom to contact, how to contact to get backend issue fixed.
Regards
Post a new thread you are replying to a post from 10 years ago